• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies: Do You Prefer Men With Facial Hair Or Clean Shaven?

Ladies: Do You Prefer Men With Facial Hair Or Clean Shaven?

• Prefer Men With Facial Hair

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Prefer Men With Clean Shaven Faces

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

featherfingers

1st Level Green Feather
Ladies, with a little help from Mary Kay and Maybelline, you can transform an otherwise cute face into a drop dead gorgeous vision. We guys aren't so fortunate... myself, for example. Clean shaven, I look rather plain, like there's something missing from my face. But, thanks to my goatee, I actually am transformed into a rather handsome guy. My question, to the ladies, is: Do you prefer men who are clean shaven or do you like men with facial hair?

Thanks for your reply, 2ticklishsoles... but I'm beginning to think that there aren't as many women linked to TMF as I originally thought...

I find beards, moustaches and goatees soooooooooooooooo sexy. Unless you're one of those skeevy looking guys~ya gotta keep it groomed, know what I mean? I don't want anyone looking like ZZtop near THIS body! ;)
XOXO

omg I LOVE Jester's goatee!!! it feels great against my neck as well as tickles like hell all over my body lol :devil:

Steph, thank you! This thread should do well now that you've given it your blessing. (Ticklish... how'd you sneak in there on me like that? Man, am I glad I've got a goatee)!

Those lips!!! I'm like Gomez Addams when Morticia speaks French! I wonder what women think about those teeny mustaches like the ones cops wear. I've always thought those were funny looking.

When I was in the Navy, these guys tried to tell me that women love Hitler mustaches on men. I didn't buy that crap. Then another guy told me I looked pretty without my mustache. I showered wearing a full suit of armor after that!

I think it depends on the guy

my ex husband for example looked horrid with ANY facial hair( no disrespect to bald guys but with him it looked horridly like all the hair from his head had migrated to his face. and it didn';t suit him). But for another one of my ex's ( boyfriend , NOT husband I hasten to add;) ) he looked about 10 or 12 without the facial hair so he did it to look older.

My current S/O does the same thing,having the cute baby face which I fancy so well on men, but he thinks it makes him look wayyyy too young and he does the facial hair to lend credibility and "age" to himself. I have yet to feel it tickle the hell outta me tho, have to wait till the end of the year for that! :D But I always DID like beards and goatees for their ticklish qualities!

Ghostie

I agree that without the goatee I look about 10 years younger, but I just can't stand my bare face. Not that it's unattractive, but back in my Navy days I either had to be clean shaven or I could only grow a regulation mustache, which, as Steph and Flatfoot said, looks skeevy. (We were allowed to grow beards and goatees in the Navy when we made the E-4 rank, which I did. But after I was discharged I learned that the new Admiral Of The Navy banned beards on Navy personnel) So, I have a goatee because I like the way I look with it AND because now I'm free to do so without some officer getting on my case. (By the way, Flatfoot, I had no idea this topic was already covered)

steph said:
I find beards, moustaches and goatees soooooooooooooooo sexy. Unless you're one of those skeevy looking guys~ya gotta keep it groomed, know what I mean? I don't want anyone looking like ZZtop near THIS body! ;)
XOXO

WoooooHoooooooooooooooo
:rotate:
Guess who has a beard and mustache for those toes and arches ? :D

steph said:
XOXO

Hmm,I have sort of a permanent 5 o'clock shadow.It always seems to pop back up about an hour after I shave.Ah well,anything that keeps people from telling me I look like Scott Stapp,and instead gets them to tell me I look more like Russell Crowe is fine by me.

It does all depend on the face, too, gang...It's not for everyone...

XOXO

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back