• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladybug and feathers (Hogtied)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and access a total of 8 angles of this scene: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ladybug-and-89505450

Ladybug and feathers.jpg

For those of you who requested more Miraculous content, here it is. I hope you like it, and please remember that my version of Ladybug is, of course, of legal age.

This set, I could say it's a small preview of what's to come, another set that's somewhat challenging to render, for which my computer has been working for three days already. I'll also be using the Hogtied Stocks, just as you see them here, but with a different character. After attaching it to the base you see here, as well as blending the textures of the stocks with those of the base, making them look like they've always been only one prop, I was curious to see how the whole ensemble looked in a simpler render, thus killing two birds with one stone.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back