• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Ethel 2 - Chaos Gets Back At Xort (foot tickling, FM/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've released part 2 of LAST LAUGH ETHEL, starring Xort and Chaos.

XORT: 22, 5'4", size 7.5
CHAOS: 20, 5'2", size 7 (also appears in Last Laugh Othala)

Xort gets her turn in the stocks. She’s still wearing her black and blue zebra pajamas. She’s also wearing black and white zebra bootie slippers, which match the decorative blanket that covers the massage table’s backrest. Chaos enters the shot and quickly ditches the slippers, revealing multicolored striped socklets. She gets rid of those as well and teases Xort’s bare feet for a few moments. There’s a cut, and when we come back it is revealed that a few of Xort’s toes have been pulled back. Chaos’ head enters the shot from below, facing the camera between Xort’s feet. She reaches to the sides to tickle Xort’s feet for about a minute.

Now, Xort is a more challenging ticklee than Chaos. She requires more work to get going. So I team up with Chaos to get the most out of her. Even then, she’s not the kind of ticklee that laughs out loud a lot. That being said, her facial expressions, her squirming and the sounds that she produces clearly indicate that she is, in fact, struggling with the maddening sensations. She groans, whines, whimpers, yelps and giggles. The tickling is mostly done with fingers, but also with a comb and a couple of guitar picks.

Last edited:
Man... Honneslty it's so good to have you back . I Always loved your content , i think you have your own style , and you Always stood out from the rest of the content produced by other tickling compagnies. I've bought so many vids from your C4Sale accross the years lol, and you're still one of my favorites

Man... Honneslty it's so good to have you back . I Always loved your content , i think you have your own style , and you Always stood out from the rest of the content produced by other tickling compagnies. I've bought so many vids from your C4Sale accross the years lol, and you're still one of my favorites

Thank you, I really appreciate your support.

I'd say all producers have their own style in some way, though I guess some are more distinctive than others. I'm glad you enjoy mine. I just wish it included better production values.

I am so glad you are back! Thank you for all the work you gave done, and wishing you all the best for the future!

Hello everyone,

I've released part 2 of LAST LAUGH ETHEL, starring Xort and Chaos.

XORT: 22, 5'4", size 7.5
CHAOS: 20, 5'2", size 7 (also appears in Last Laugh Othala)

Xort gets her turn in the stocks. She’s still wearing her black and blue zebra pajamas. She’s also wearing black and white zebra bootie slippers, which match the decorative blanket that covers the massage table’s backrest. Chaos enters the shot and quickly ditches the slippers, revealing multicolored striped socklets. She gets rid of those as well and teases Xort’s bare feet for a few moments. There’s a cut, and when we come back it is revealed that a few of Xort’s toes have been pulled back. Chaos’ head enters the shot from below, facing the camera between Xort’s feet. She reaches to the sides to tickle Xort’s feet for about a minute.

Now, Xort is a more challenging ticklee than Chaos. She requires more work to get going. So I team up with Chaos to get the most out of her. Even then, she’s not the kind of ticklee that laughs out loud a lot. That being said, her facial expressions, her squirming and the sounds that she produces clearly indicate that she is, in fact, struggling with the maddening sensations. She groans, whines, whimpers, yelps and giggles. The tickling is mostly done with fingers, but also with a comb and a couple of guitar picks.

Truly great stuff :)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back