• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Ethel 5 - Xort's Feet Get Tickled Again (F/F) + Complete Series Clip

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've released the 5th and final part of LAST LAUGH ETHEL, starring Xort and Chaos. It's a fairly low-intensity clip, as explained in the description below. At first I wasn't 100% sure if I should release it, but I eventually decided that it would be a shame not to use the footage when there's only one other scene featuring Xort as the ticklee. Besides, I know that some people enjoy the lighter, more teasing side of tickling.

XORT: 22, 5'4", size 7.5
CHAOS: 20, 5'2", size 7

Also available is a Complete Series clip, combining all 5 parts of Last Laugh Ethel. Please note that while this clip has a preview on C4S, it only shows the first 10 seconds of the clip and thus isn't very representative at all. I would prefer not to include a preview at all, but apparently it's not an option on C4S anymore (I don't understand why this is). In any case, you can get a much better idea what the series is like by watching the previews for the individual clips.​

LAST LAUGH EHTEL 5

Chaos pull away the shapeless form of a black and white zebra-pattern blanket to reveal Xort’s bare feet, which she digs in immediately. We only see Xort’s feet at first, but it is soon revealead that she’s restrained face down to a weight bench, angled so her head is a little higher than her legs. Her knees are bent and her cuffed ankles rest against a pool noodle segment that serves as padding. There are also cuffs on her big toes to limits her movements. Her soles mostly face the ceiling, though they’re sometimes more vertical, coming close to facing the camera, depending on how she squirms. Most of the scene shows a full body view of the action, but there are a few closer shots of Xort’s feet here and there. At first Chaos sits at the edge of the weight bench with one of her legs slung over Xort’s thighs. Later she stands behind the bench so she can tickle Xort’s feet from above.

As was the case with her first scene as the ticklee (Ethel 2), Xort proves to be a milder ticklee than Chaos, providing Chaos with a challenge, especially since she’s the only tickler this time. So if you tend to prefer tickling in its more tortuous form, this scene may not be for you. However, if you appreciate a more teasing type of tickling that slowly gets on the ticklee’s nerves, you may very well enjoy this.

So anyway, Xort’s reactions tend to be on the lighter side, particularly during the first 3 minutes or so. That’s not to say that she’s having a blast. Her whining, whimpering and light giggling clearly indicate that the tickling is getting to her. Her reactions are just fairly discreet and she doesn’t really laugh out loud. Still, Chaos gradually gets the hang of it, leading to a moderate but noticeable increase in Xort’s reactions. While Xort still produces a fair deal of non-laughter sounds that indicate how irritating she finds the experience, she does giggle more frequently than before. I ask Chaos if she enjoys her job, which she enthusiastically confirms. “I don’t”, replies Xort. Tortuous or not, she’s clearly looking forward to the end of her ordeal.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back