• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LaughingGasZone

Banshee

1st Level Red Feather
Does anyone have any experience with this producer?

I have bought a few of their videos. They nearly all have some kind of story line, which leads to the model being given gas, which causes her resistance to break down, after which she is tied and tickled. Clearly, this is not your normal tickling video. You have in one or other of the videos a story line where the model is not ticklish before the gassing, but is afterwards.
Now, I would doubt they would really be giving their models laughing gas - in fact, their site warns against trying to use this in real life. So you can have a question in this case if the models are all genuinely ticklish, but i an convinced that the site owner is totally up front and his descriptions do not try to mislead anyone.

their good stuff is the stuff with brandy and anything the actual LGZ guy produces. the stuff with the american milf and other makers that go through them suck. so buy original LGZ vids, not the 2nd hand ones they got.

their good stuff is the stuff with brandy and anything the actual LGZ guy produces. the stuff with the american milf and other makers that go through them suck. so buy original LGZ vids, not the 2nd hand ones they got.

How can you tell the diffrence?

Not quite accurate. Everything we offer is ours, but we do have various people shooting different vids. The best way to decide which to buy is to sample the previews which are usually a minute and a half. Long enough to make an informed choice. Hope this helps.
webmaster joe.

I bought several of their videos and have never been let down. Brandy is easily one of the most ticklish women ever, and the video entitled Home Invasion is fantastic.

Not quite accurate. Everything we offer is ours, but we do have various people shooting different vids. The best way to decide which to buy is to sample the previews which are usually a minute and a half. Long enough to make an informed choice. Hope this helps.
webmaster joe.

Ive discovered this recently that you've had some good ones not shot by you. The Xfiles take off and the Milf soccer mom ones were kick ass! (and yes, you sold me by the previews).

Jungle Tickle Review

Who else wouldn’t like outdoor tickling in a secluded jungle? As expected as I watched the video (Jungle Tickle), the landscape scene didn’t disappoint me. Nice place, especially when zoomed out.

All in all, the clip is concisely planned. It is a tickling with a theme, few conversations, and not the amateur type you expect. It has sincere cinematography and I appreciate it. In detail, it is not filled with too much talking…more amusing and playful. And a pretty LEE lying on bare ground is just perfect…there must be no insects then, lol! The tickling is enjoyable with some short variations, and the camera angles are pro.

LER: I love that kind of LER at least for this clip, not talkative but ruggedly vicious to execute the torment. He is sexy, but I missed a bit of creative teasing/anticipation, which he didn’t give too much attention at the start...but unexpectedly, at least it was given in the suspended end.

LEE: Okay, she is sexy with beautiful soles, but her voice shrieks a bit—quite sharp for me. Maybe this is a matter of personal preference.

Ok

Is their tickling unrelenting or do they tickle one spot for 5 seconds followed by 30 seconds of nothing?

LGZ feels like multiple producers under one brand. Honestly it depends on the video sadly.

LGZ feels like multiple producers under one brand. Honestly it depends on the video sadly.

I agree...but it's not sad. We offer a variety that most producers don't or can't. We also offer very liberal previews so that you know what you are going to buy. We don't want foks to buy something they are not going to be happy with.
LGZ

I'm a big fan of LGZ and have a whole bunch of video clips. I'm also a regular contributor and working on something right now!!!

R

I miss some of the darker scenarios that LGZ produced in the past. One of my favorites was Goth Girl Tickle~ which had a girl tickled in her home while wearing the nitrous the entire time. Honestly~ it was as good a work of darkness as you would get in some of the tickling fiction stories. Yet for some reason, the minute it's done in a visual film it becomes "too much". The video is gone from their catalog sadly. I hope sometime something similar is done, it's nice most of their work is playful~ but whomever made that old clip~ I wish they could do more. :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back