• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laura Whaley (loewhaley) - Influencer/Content Creator - Feet

matt05

TMF Poster
I feel like a lot of these folks are stretching the meaning of the term "celebrity", but she's got several million followers across all platforms so she's definitely well known online. She got a big following during the initial Covid lockdowns making really funny vids about working from home, corporate culture, work life balance, etc.

She posted several stories on Instagram earlier today outlining her feelings on pedicures and the difficulties she experiences when getting them. Just a really cool little random admission.

PSA: I feel obligated to mention this because it seems that many involved with these particular fetishes seem to not know how to conduct themselves appropriately, but PLEASE DON'T message her about this. She's made it clear in the past that she doesn't appreciate randos commenting/messaging her about her feet. Don't be creepy.

Attachments

• Loewhaley Pedicure 1.png
    Loewhaley Pedicure 1.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 652
  • Loewhaley Pedicure 2.png
    Loewhaley Pedicure 2.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 603
  • Loewhaley Pedicure 3.png
    Loewhaley Pedicure 3.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 584
  • Loewhaley Pedicure 4.png
    Loewhaley Pedicure 4.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 622
Bonus!

She's also an avid fan of yoga, and she's posted some really great shots of her feet here and there.

Attachments

• Laura Whaley 1.png
    Laura Whaley 1.png
    991.6 KB · Views: 383
  • Laura Whaley 2.png
    Laura Whaley 2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 321
  • Laura Whaley 3.png
    Laura Whaley 3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 260
  • Laura Whaley 4.png
    Laura Whaley 4.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 330
  • Laura Whaley 5.png
    Laura Whaley 5.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 264
Thanks for sharing this with us, she is very pretty and knowing she has ticklish feet is enough for me.

Great admission, and beautiful woman with excellent looking feet.

Thanks for the posts

Public figures and semi-celebs like this are always great to find admissions for. Keep them
Coming

Beautiful woman!

Thanks for sharing:

Attachments

• Laura Whaley - IMG_4913.JPG
    Laura Whaley - IMG_4913.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 175
PSA: I feel obligated to mention this because it seems that many involved with these particular fetishes seem to not know how to conduct themselves appropriately, but PLEASE DON'T message her about this. She's made it clear in the past that she doesn't appreciate randos commenting/messaging her about her feet. Don't be creepy.[/QUOTE]

The fact that she has to make a PSA is embarrassing enough

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back