• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lawd! Tennessee Has Been The Hardest! 😅

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
LMAO- For the life of me, I do not understand why it is so difficult for us Tennesseans!

Every once in awhile, I will see a personal or a soft glimmer of an interest for an event... And this is not a judgmental post at all because I have posted personals and hosted events here as well, and it is the most difficult, tickle tumbleweed-filled state I can possibly imagine (except for maybe Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama and Kentucky- Seems we're all on the struggle bus!).

I literally drive back to Atlanta to play several times a year. And that's just sad because we exist, y'all! We do! 😂

So- Let's just start slow.

I'm not on TMF or on Social Media as much as I used to be. (Real life stuff seriously kicked my booty in 2022-2023)... However, if you are in the Middle Tennessee area, upper 20s or older, and you would like to talk tickling or about anything else... and you don't mind meeting for a cup of coffee or something eventually, let me know.

I know that some of you just really would like to play without having to make a lifetime commitment. I get it! Friendship is a lot, but I'm a friendship type person, so..... I don't know what to tell you. I haven't changed that part of me. I like making connections. 🥰 Sorry, not sorry.

Hit me up, friends!

*** Oh! For those of you who I have had the pleasure of hanging out with the last couple of years, THANK YOU! Most of you have really been a lot of fun. It just got a bit unsafe for hosting (not because of you), and I had to stop I while I figured out how to have private events. Never figured out the private part.

Missouri is pretty bad for finding anyone too. Been trying for a while with no luck. Nothing in the surrounding area in Southern Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, or Arkansas

What's a ticklish woman to do?

I'm gonna have to keep driving to Atlanta to play, aren't I? SMDH

:D

North Alabam checking in.....I haven't found not one legite real bonified ticklefile in this great state as of yet....all the play I've had thus far are the ones I've converted.....that's been quite a few tho....so once you get em culled from the heard, they can be quite open minded In the sack.

North Alabam checking in.....I haven't found not one legite real bonified ticklefile in this great state as of yet....all the play I've had thus far are the ones I've converted.....that's been quite a few tho....so once you get em culled from the heard, they can be quite open minded In the sack.

I've definitely found a couple of people in Alabama, and they were gracious enough to drive up to Tennessee for some events. I also drove near the Huntsville area to hang out with a Ler (lots of fun) on the way to Mississippi. So, they are out there! I dare say that the ler I visited gets more play than any other older single guy I know! He has game! LOL LOL

Tennessee and Georgia .. how are you going to skip and disrespect North Carolina?! &#55357;&#56832;

Tennessee and Georgia .. how are you going to skip and disrespect North Carolina?! ��

Because this is my personal, and I live in Tennessee. LOL I'm not sure about the scene in the Carolinas.

And I quite literally drive to Georgia to tickle and be tickled. Can't even get it in my own state!
LMAO! :blaugh:

Hey if you are ever in eastern TN, like in the knoxville area just let me know lol

Hey if you are ever in eastern TN, like in the knoxville area just let me know lol

I drive through Knoxville from time to time. But I don't ever stay in Knoxville since it's just a hop away from Nashville. You should look into the events that in VA. They consistently have things going on, and although the state is huge, (Lol)... you're much closer to their active community than our DRY, ARID TN community. &#55357;&#56898;

Yes, it is difficult. I've looked for years and found nothing promising. Even FetLife seems like a dead end. And yet I still hold out hope.

Yes, it is difficult. I've looked for years and found nothing promising. Even FetLife seems like a dead end. And yet I still hold out hope.

I mean... All facts!
And it's difficult because part of me wants to just throw my hands up and be done with it. But the alternative is that I travel outside of Tennessee to indulge in all things tickling for the rest of my life. Can't do it! :console:

SOOOOO.... Between these responses and the messages in my DMs, I am going to schedule an event in September. We'll see who actually shows up. :D

Ok Tennessee Peeps and all of the surrounding areas....
I've received DMs and seen posts requesting opportunities and events to meet.
I've organized things in the past, and I said I would organize something for the future. Here it is...

Southern Fried Tickling September Munch
Foodies and Tickle Lovers Unite!
Sat., September 16 @4:30pm
Exact location: Private- Please DM me for information
Nashville, TN
This Month's Cuisine: Japanese
FetLife Event Link HERE!
FetLife Group Link HERE!
Organizer: Sunriseticklee

DM me if you are honestly interested in attending.
All right! Happy Tickling!

FYI- We most definitely had that munch and the food was SOOOOOO good!

So here's the question.... Where were you? :p
If you really are willing to meet people into tickling in the state of Tennessee... We outchea! ;)

Read about the recap and see the pictures on MY BLOG here!

Darn. How did I miss this?!! I’m in southern IL and TN isn’t that bad of a drive.

Just FYI!
Hey.... Been seriously ill for the past 3+ weeks now, so that's why I haven't been on TMF/ updating.

I'll keep you all posted on the next event soon!
Sunny!

My partner and I are also in Middle TN! Sent ya a message and would love to join the next meet up!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back