• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LD's 3-Graph Reviews, issue 1: NAE

LD_Tickler

4th Level Yellow Feather
LD's Reviews, issue 1: NAE

WELCOME to..... a new thing that will happen sometimes!!!

Recognizing that...

It is nice to give something back to the community
I don't post tickling stories often enough to be a legitimate fiction contributer

I have decided that...

Please note, this may be entirely useless since I'm very poor and so don't often buy clips

I'll review whatever full lengths stuffs I have. At random. I take requests, but of course, I can't review clips I haven't got, obviously. All requests should be sent via PM, and not here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This video is male tickling female, and mostly upperbody (though he does give her hips a good what-for). The first thing any potential buyers ought to be aware of is that this girl, Nae, is eye-poppingly gorgeous. I don't care what your type is and I recognize beauty is in the eye of the et cetera, I defy anyone who claims to be attracted to women to tell me this girl isn't a stunner. She's got a soft, slim body, and some seriously hot eyes. On top of her paralyzing looks, she's ticklish as hell. Lots of big reactions from this girl, loud laughing and some screams, so if you like more subdued responses from your lees, you might not appreciate this.

The downside with this video is that the bondage isn't stellar. Don't get me wrong, she's tied down, but there's enough slack that she can bring her hands town to rib-level and try to smack Zen away. The bondage isn't so shabby that she can succeed at this but if you like your lees stretched out, pinned down and immobilized, you'll be disappointed. Zen is also pretty nice to Nae in this video, stopping at intervals and giving her breaks. If you're after nonstop, cruel torture, you'll have to look elsewhere (although personally, I didn't mind just watching her lie there and breathe [see: the aforementioned hotness]).

Nonetheless, Zen DOES tickle the hell out of this girl, in a variety of fun ways. He tickles her lightly, really clutches at her, even blows some raspberries on her delicious stomach (and I know how much some of you like that). The tickling, while not uninterrupted, is enough to send sparks flying and there's a bit of cute banter between the two of them. Even all that said, my favourite thing about this video is Nae; the way she twists and arches is jaw-droppingly sexy. All in all, while the less than dungeon-quality bondage and frequent breaks keep this from being super intense, she is one sexy lee and gets tickled to exhaustion. This video gets "twelve spades" from LD, a must have for consumers for whom the lee is the most important factor.

Last edited:
Good review, babe. Nae was alright, but I actually liked Amber better. She had some epic reactions.

aye tis true they get hold of sum crackers alrite lol gota love that site

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back