• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lemmy is Dead at 70 RIP

SamuelKhan

4th Level Blue Feather
I have no words. A metal god is gone.

MOTORHEAD0000.png

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/12/r-i-p-lemmy-kilmister-motorhead-frontman-dead-at-70/

News of his death was first reported by radio and TV host Eddie Trunk, who was a longtime friend of Lemmy. Several others have since confirmed the news, including Black Sabbath frontman Ozzy Osbourne, who wrote on Twitter, “Lost one of my best friends, Lemmy, today. He will be sadly missed. He was a warrior and a legend. I will see you on the other side.”

In a statement posted to Facebook, Motörhead wrote, “There is no easy way to say this… our mighty, noble friend Lemmy passed away today after a short battle with an extremely aggressive cancer. He had learnt of the disease on December 26th, and was at home, sitting in front of his favorite video game from the Rainbow which had recently made it’s way down the street, with his family. We cannot begin to express our shock and sadness, there aren’t words. We will say more in the coming days, but for now, please… play Motörhead loud.”

Can't say I was a fan (hell, you never heard Motorhead on the waves), but he was a mainstream part of That Metal
Show. Obviously a main player in the heavy metal area, which I got into rather late. Still, another of the "old" greats gone... RIP, Lemmy.

Not a huge metal lover, but I loved the vocal on Silver Machine that he did for Hawkwind!

Sorry to hear of his passing, I didn't realise he was as old as 70.

He lived his life the way he wanted, doing what he loved the most. You can't ask for more than that. It's been a sad year for Motorhead, drummer Phil Taylor just passed away Nov 11. RIP Lemmy and Phil

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back