• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lers male and female

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Have you ever been in the company with a member of the opposite sex (one of which you have a sexually interest in ) and there barefoot and you manage to go without giving them a tickle or more ?

Honestly can’t say I have just wondering how any you guys that do manage to
Control your self as much wish I could

Yes. Playing Uno. Really cute girl I had just met sitting next to me. Every time I skipped or made her draw cards, she looked deep into my eyes smiled and flipped me off. We never spoke to each other. She was barefoot sitting on her leg so that her foot was facing me. I could have easily reached over and easily touched the ball of her foot under her toes. But I told myself no. I do not know this girl. She’s cute. But we don’t have a rapport. So I did not use tickling. I just gave her the finger back and smiled. Later I needed to walk by her and she blocked my path. I went right so she went right. I went left and she went left. I put my hand on her stomach with my palm laying flat over her bellybutton and squeezed her a little. She had a cute laugh. Does that still count?

Yes. Playing Uno. Really cute girl I had just met sitting next to me. Every time I skipped or made her draw cards, she looked deep into my eyes smiled and flipped me off. We never spoke to each other. She was barefoot sitting on her leg so that her foot was facing me. I could have easily reached over and easily touched the ball of her foot under her toes. But I told myself no. I do not know this girl. She’s cute. But we don’t have a rapport. So I did not use tickling. I just gave her the finger back and smiled. Later I needed to walk by her and she blocked my path. I went right so she went right. I went left and she went left. I put my hand on her stomach with my palm laying flat over her bellybutton and squeezed her a little. She had a cute laugh. Does that still count?

Yeah dude if that was me she would have got it lol
Need to take a leaf out your book I think

I learned self control the hard way more than half a century ago. It was the spring of 1970 and I was a sophomore in college. I was in a student lounge with six or seven other students, about half women. One of the women I will call Robin for this story. I knew her slightly, having talked with her at lunch in a university dining hall a few times. She was a brunette, athletic, and about 5'10", which is two inches taller than me.

The lounge had several pinball machines and we were all watching a woman I will call Christine playing pinball. I was sitting on a couch next to Robin who was sitting on one of her legs with her bare sole right next to me upturned on the couch.

I had little self control. I stroked her bare sole with my right index finger.

Robin laughed out loud, turned to me, and slapped me across the face. The slap was hard enough to leave a large red mark on my cheek and loud enough to distract everybody's attention from Christine's wriggling rump as she continued playing pinball.

"I don't like to be tickled," was all that Robin said to me before she turned away from me, got her leg out from under herself, and put her flip-flops back on.

A woman I had sexual interest in or at the least found attractive? No. I've tickled every one of my female friends when given the opportunity. I've always been good at selecting the best times to tickle, especially when it comes to feet since, from my experience, that tends to be the most ticklish spot and have the most explosive reactions. Feet also take more work to get to compared to the upperbody.

I don't know if this counts? But there was a time when three of my female friends were laying on top of one another with their shoes off. It would have been a perfect time to tickle all three of them simultaneously, but chose not to. Granted, I've already tickled all three of them and knew how ticklish they all were.

When I was very young I despised people randomly touching me. That covered grandma wanting to grab my face and kiss me, all the way up parents friends that would pat my head or muss my hair. Or that one woman who would always kiss me and then would spend two minutes rubbing her lipstick off my cheek with her moist thumb.

I honestly despised it all, and as a child had to sit there and accept it all because kids don't get to make calls about which adults could touch them back then (and did that fact ever set up some real problems for our culture moving forward) and once I became a teen it left me with a strong opinion on defending my personal space and distinct opinions on those that violated it.

I logically extended this to how I behaved with respect to others personal space. Just as I didn't like to be some prop used by an adult in some social display, I didn't feel others were sprinkled in my path through my days for my own amusement.

So while I might want to tickle some random female I encountered in a situation as you describe, I had a firm concept of 'time and place' for such behavior, and randomly was not one such. So I didn't. It wasn't a debate or a strain it was just how I felt I should behave.

Fast forward to recent years, and touching people is considered a pretty big deal with real consequences in many cases for doing so. And practicing self control is a good plan for everyone now.

Myriads

I've been tempted many times, but I've always executed self-control. I don't like people touching me without permission and I certainly wouldn't want to do anything to anyone without consent.

But ohhhhhhh I've been tempted! ;)

When I was very young I despised people randomly touching me. That covered grandma wanting to grab my face and kiss me, all the way up parents friends that would pat my head or muss my hair. Or that one woman who would always kiss me and then would spend two minutes rubbing her lipstick off my cheek with her moist thumb.

I honestly despised it all, and as a child had to sit there and accept it all because kids don't get to make calls about which adults could touch them back then (and did that fact ever set up some real problems for our culture moving forward) and once I became a teen it left me with a strong opinion on defending my personal space and distinct opinions on those that violated it.

I logically extended this to how I behaved with respect to others personal space. Just as I didn't like to be some prop used by an adult in some social display, I didn't feel others were sprinkled in my path through my days for my own amusement.

So while I might want to tickle some random female I encountered in a situation as you describe, I had a firm concept of 'time and place' for such behavior, and randomly was not one such. So I didn't. It wasn't a debate or a strain it was just how I felt I should behave.

Fast forward to recent years, and touching people is considered a pretty big deal with real consequences in many cases for doing so. And practicing self control is a good plan for everyone now.

Myriads
Agree with everything said. Bravo

A woman I had sexual interest in or at the least found attractive? No. I've tickled every one of my female friends when given the opportunity. I've always been good at selecting the best times to tickle, especially when it comes to feet since, from my experience, that tends to be the most ticklish spot and have the most explosive reactions. Feet also take more work to get to compared to the upperbody.

I don't know if this counts? But there was a time when three of my female friends were laying on top of one another with their shoes off. It would have been a perfect time to tickle all three of them simultaneously, but chose not to. Granted, I've already tickled all three of them and knew how ticklish they all were.

No that counts dude you managed to stop your self lol don’t think I would have

Myriads

Respect that dude

I learned self control the hard way more than half a century ago. It was the spring of 1970 and I was a sophomore in college. I was in a student lounge with six or seven other students, about half women. One of the women I will call Robin for this story. I knew her slightly, having talked with her at lunch in a university dining hall a few times. She was a brunette, athletic, and about 5'10", which is two inches taller than me.

The lounge had several pinball machines and we were all watching a woman I will call Christine playing pinball. I was sitting on a couch next to Robin who was sitting on one of her legs with her bare sole right next to me upturned on the couch.

I had little self control. I stroked her bare sole with my right index finger.

Robin laughed out loud, turned to me, and slapped me across the face. The slap was hard enough to leave a large red mark on my cheek and loud enough to distract everybody's attention from Christine's wriggling rump as she continued playing pinball.

"I don't like to be tickled," was all that Robin said to me before she turned away from me, got her leg out from under herself, and put her flip-flops back on.

Dam that was harsh

The feet are also waay less invasive than the upperbody as well.

The feet are also waay less invasive than the upperbody as well.

My thoughts exactly dude

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back