• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leslie's ticklish armpits part 1

NetherCat

Disclaimer: This story is fiction.Leslie.jpg

It was back in 2019 when I started my life as a University student. Initially coming from a catholic all boys school, the differences were quite large. The teachers were more lax, and students were given much more freedom. Though the largest difference was probably the fact that it was a Co ed. There wasn't any set uniform to wear, so everyone just wore their casual clothing without any limits. It was summer all year around where we lived so in order to be comfortable, students often wore things that showed plenty of skin. For me this was an exceedingly interesting experience for one specific reason. I had an armpit fetish. I don't know when it deveolped, but I'd had it for as long as I can remember. Maybe it was because I was very sheltered and hardly ever saw a female's skin, but that hollwing structure underneath a girl's shoulder interested me very much. Needless to say, seeing all the girls wearing every type of sleeveless clothing delighted me so.

It was the first day of school, so I had some difficulty finding classroom 102 B where my literature class was supposed to be. Fumbling through the campus I happened to see probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She had long dark hair tied in a bun and slightly tanned skin. She was wearing a black sports bra and leggings to match. You could tell she was athletic because she was in great shape. As the sun shone through the windows it landed on her shapely shoulders causing it to shine. Her skin was just that smooth. Unexpectedly, she looked in my direction. That was a big problem, because I was looking directly at her. I knew for sure she caught me staring. She was gonna think I was a freak for sure. Instead though, she smiled at me and asked me in a melodic voice

"Can I help you with something?"

I snapped out of it and thought quickly. Then I looked at the class schedule I was holding and had an idea.

"Do you know where classroom 102 B is?" I stammered.

"Oh, it's actually over that way!" She exclaimed while raising her arm to point in the direction of a hallway.

My eyes quickly darted from her pointer finger, down her arm to her newly exposed armpit. It was well shaped. The lines of her mounds weren't very prominent at all, and widley spaced. 3 lines suggesting that her armpits were a bit meaty when the skin was folded. By no means were they fatty though. It was just right. Travelling down from those mounds, the pit became a little more hollow and well shaped. They were bright so I could see well that they were silky smooth. My observation only lasted a few moments though because I wanted to be discreet. As her eyes shifted back towards me, I brought my gaze back up to where her eyes were.

"I'm actually headed over that way too, so let's go together!" She said.

I agreed and we made our way there together. We conversed while travelling to our destination and I found out her name was Leslie. A new student like me. She was a volleyball player which explaned why she was in such great shape. Her legs and arms were toned, a little larger at the shoulders, but her waist was slim. It gave her an hour glass figure especially since her bust was around a C cup. Not too big, not too small. When we got to the classroom, we chose our seats. Leslie sat down slightly to the front and I sat down to the back left of her. This was a lucky spot because Leslie loved to prop her elbow onto the table while she wrote. All class long I observed the slight armpit exposure she gave every time she wrote. I thought to myself "Man, I love co ed."

Later on after all our classes finished, it was time to go to the dorms. I went to my car to pick up my things and got to my dorm room pretty easily. I was really anxious about meeting my room mate. I hoped that he would be easy to get along with. It was a simple room. It had a kitchen, living room, and 2 bedrooms. Simple, but comfortable. Shortly after I set my things down I heard a key unlocking the door. This would be my roomate. When the door opened, I was delighted to see a familiar face.. it was Leslie! I was in disbelief that the school would allow a co ed rooming as well!

"Leslie? Are you sure this is your room?" I asked.

She looked at the door number and then the piece of paper she held in her hand.

"Yup! Double checked! I hope we get along as roomates" she said happily

"I know for sure we will!" I said excitedly.

In my head I was thinking it was gonna be armpit paradise for me. I was sure she would wear sleeveless clothing even more inside the house all the time since she was an athlete.

As time went by, me and Leslie grew closer and closer. To my disappointment though it turns out that Leslie didn't wear much sleeveless clothing at all. I got lucky with the armpit views I got on the first day, it must have been a fluke. As the weeks went by I continued to imagine all the exposure I got on the first day. The more I imagined it the more I thirsted for it. Finally, on one of our days off, me and Leslie had a conversation about her life as an athlete. It was then I was able to naturally ask her

"You know, for an athlete you dont really wear sleeveless clothing a lot." I said nonchalantly.

"Ahh.. there's kind of a reason for that." She said

Acting intrigued I dove into the subject.

"Why is that?" I asked innocently

"Well... the girls on the volleyball team kinda all have sleeveless uniforms. Because of that as a team tradition we all kind of make sure all our armpits are hairless before going into games. Theres a lot of touching and waxing that happens." She said.

"I'm not seeing why this prevents you from wearing sleeveless." I said passionately. I wanted to convince her it was okay.

"For me I normally wouldn't have a problem. I naturally have never grown any hair under my arms since I was younger so I'm pretty proud of how smooth my armpits are. The main problem is that I'm crazy ticklish there. I'm honestly not ticklish anywhere else besides my armpits! It's like it was all concentrated there when I was born. All the prodding and touching they do is just too much for me so I've been wearing sleeves so they dont check me." She explained.

Now this interested me A LOT. Ever since I saw her armpits the first time I wanted to touch them. And now she was telling me she was off the charts ticklish? That was something I wanted to do.

"Hmm.. really? You don't grow any hair there? Thats hard to believe." I said trying to egg her on to show me hee armpits.

She gave me a look and then pulled the bottom part of her short sleeve while raising her arms.

"Look all you want!" She said proudly

For the first time in a month I saw her beautiful armpit skin. The slightly meaty mounds all the way to the hollow inner armpit to the slight sideboob. Not a hint of stubble or chicken skin in sight. Just perfect smoothness. I reached over to try and touch it, but she pulled her arm down before I could.

"You can't touch it! I told you I'm too ticklish!" She stammered.

Disppointed but happy that I got to see her armpits so closely after months I said

"Okay, thats too bad though. They really are perfect."

She gave me a prideful smirk and we left it at that.

Another month passes, and it was obvious me and Leslie really vibed well together. She was energetic and loved to talk while I loved to listen and watch her. As we got closer, I could tell she was starting to develop feelings for me despite me being kind of a dense person. For me though I had feelings from the first time I saw her. It gave me great joy. One day though we finally decided to have a little drink together on our day off. Nothing fancy, we were just gonna buy a few drinks and drink in our dorm room. It was kind of a celebration since we finished our preliminary examinations for the semester. We made a bet on who ever got the lower average grades had to do one thing that the winner chose. Long story short, I came through with an average of 96 while she trailed at 93. I knew for sure that I wanted to tickle her bare armpits.

Finally the day came to when we planned our little 2 person drinking party. I said we should carpool to the store and we could pick out what ever drinks we wanted. To my disappointed she came out with a sweater and some short shorts. Long sleeves huh. When we got to the car I turned the heat up and told her my ac was broken. She said it couldn't be that bad but after 3 minutes she was sweating up a storm. She decided to take off her sweater and revealed a grey racerback that showed of A LOT of armpit (See picture I took from behind for reference). In fact, the arm holes seemed to curve in a way to reveal even more armpit than normal. She tied her hair to get it out of her face and her armpits dripped and glistened in their perfection. The shininess accentuated the soft contours of her hollow as her elbows pointed upwards to tie her bun. As she moved, you could see the muscles of the sensitive area contract and relax showing every shape that it could be. The soft bulge of her sideboob was also showing at the bottom edge of the arm hole adding even more shape. Even the contour of her bicep made its way down to contact the top of her armpit as if to let everyone looking know that that exquisitely smooth area was special. I got an errection while watching her. As she finished, I acted like I was normal. I took her sweater and said no more wearing it for today. She told me

"Fine. I don't want too anyway. It's too hot."

We got to the store, bought way more drinks than we could probably even handle and went back home. I cut turned circuit breaker to the AC because I wanted her armpits sweaty when I tickled her. Once I saw that view I wanted to ingrain it in my mind. She had no idea what a circuit breaker even was so I told her the ac in the room was also broken, and we would get it fixed in the morning. With that, we started our drinking party.

After a good couple drinks, I had gotten slightly tipsy, but Leslie had become straight up drunk. I was surprised! Her alcohol tolerance was very low! Once I knew this it was time to get to the good part.

"Leslie it's time for the punishment." I declared

"Ok, hit me with you best shot!" She said drunkly

"My punishment is... Armpit tickling!!!!"

Her eyes opened wide. "NOOOOOOOOO!" she said. "With what I'm wearing?? Can I change? My armpits are way too open with this!"

"Well if you change, it kind of defeats the purpose so no. Come on, you were the one who made the rules so you can't back down."

Reluctantly she gave her okay.

"I'll give you some slack. You prop both of your elbows on the table while you lean forward. I'll tickle you for 2 minutes under your arms. If you can keep your armpits open for 2 minutes while I tickle them, we'll leave it at that. If not, we'll have to tie your arms up and I'll tickle you for 30 minutes!"

She gave me a shocked expression.

"30 minutes?? Isnt that too long?!" She complained.

"Well the outcome is totally up to you." I answered.

With that, she thought about it and decided to comply. While she was drunk she was thinking she only had the 2 choices that I stated, and that I was thankful for.

Ever since I saw the way her ticklish armpits hollowed every time she was writing on that first day of class, I imagined myself tickling them in that position. You could say it was a dream come true! She proceeded to prop her elbows onto the coffee table in our living room while sitting on the floor. I positioned myself behind her and inserted my fingers without hesitation.

I felt her immediately tense up as I quite literally began exploring those hollows under her shoulders. Oh yeah. 2 minutes would be more than enough time to break her. Upon entering, I felt the sweaty, meaty mounds of her armpits in the upper portion of the area. I traced agonizingly ticklish circles on this area over and over again while she threw her head back in laughter. Her armpits hollwing as if trying to escape my fingers as she struggled to keep her elbows propped onto the table. After I was satisfied with my circles, pinched the supple mounds to accentuate those armpit crevices you could see from the front when her arms were down. I looked at them from the reflection of the glass coffee table and found delight that I was the one causing those meaty crevices that were mounds when stretched out. After pinching, I would release, and let my thumb wander into the part of her armpit closer to her sideboob where the hollow was. Making sure to apply a little bit of pressure which made her jump while bursing into harder laughter. It was as if I was trying to make my thumbs touch even though they were in her 2 separate armpits. With how ticklish her hollows were, Leslie must have felt very unfortunate she had 2! She was definitely more ticklish in this part of her armpits but I would have more fun with that later. I pinched again and repeated the process quickly a couple more times which drove her insane. After that, I turned my pointer finger directly upwards. Since she was propped forward, this was were her armpits were hollowing the most. I plunged my fingers deep and wiggled them causing her to completely jerk her head back while howling with laughter but just barely keeping her elbows on the table. It was amazing how soft the skin was and how well my finger fit the shape.

"Keep those pits open or face the 30 minutes of hard tickling!" I exclaimed excitedly.

Afterwards I slipped all my fingers besides my thumbs into her pits and focused on the underarm area near her sideboob. I claspled my fingers inwards as if to massage the sensitive area and thats when it happened. Her laughter burst into knew heights and her arms clamped shut. This meant the upper mounds of ther armpit, as well as the hollwing middle of her armpit had come into contact with the inner sideboob portion with all 4 of my fingers from each hand was in the middle of of it all. The entirety of her pits was at my mercy. In a frenzy I wiggled my fingers hard in every direction I could, taking full advantage of the situation. Leslie thrashed, twisted, and screamed with laughter. It was so loud I was worried the neighbors would come knocking on the door thinking it was bloody murder! My fingers slick with her sweat and her soft armpits themsleves slick with sweat made it so I was EASILY able to move my fingers dispite her armpits being clamped shut and this combination was what was driving her crazy. Eventually she was gasping for air and I removed my fingers. Leslie continued laughing despite me stopping. While she was distracted I brought my wet fingers up to my nose and inhaled discreetly. I could tell she didn't wear any deodorant but the scent was still sweet. It made me more attracted to her. I looked at the stop watch and it said 50 seconds. She failed pretty miserably despite having fought valiantly.

"You failed it" I said.

"Oh no Damian, please I don't think I'd be able to handle 30 minutes." She said tiredly and drunkly.

I had my own plans though, but I didnt want her to feel like I was forcing her. So it was time for me to give her another 2 choices. I knew in her drunk and exhausted state, she wouldnt realize she could refuse and would only look at the 2 choices. By the way, my name is Damian. In this entire story I never said my name.. but that doesnt matter too much does it? Our star is Leslie after all.

"Alright then. I'll give you one more chance, but if you fail again, there'll be no choice but to tie you up."

To be continued in Part 2.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back