• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Less new tickle stories

Tklng

Anyone notice there are less tickle stories coming out on here?

Definitely, seems like most new stories posted are continuations of long series, “So and So part 15 and stuff like that.” But one off stories and even just stories with a couple of parts definitely seem to be less popular now.

Yes and it makes me sad &#55357;&#56852;

well you know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words

Yes and it makes me sad ��

Why not render your fellow TMF members ecstatic by channeling your inner John Cleland/Leopold von Sacher Masoch/Donatien Alphonse François de Sade/Pauline Réage/Erica Jong and relate a few of your own experiences in the 'True Stories' section?

Why not render your fellow TMF members ecstatic by channeling your inner John Cleland/Leopold von Sacher Masoch/Donatien Alphonse François de Sade/Pauline Réage/Erica Jong and relate a few of your own experiences in the 'True Stories' section?

Hmmmmm.... hehe
I do have a lot of true tickling stories!

Maybe I shall give it a go... all such a blur now though!

Maybe I’ve got a couple more left in me. [emoji848]

OP, I've noticed less Good tickle stories.

I eventually got around to changing pronouns and body parts from some of the RopeJock stories.

I am glad I found this thread. I just posted a story, yes it will have several part to it but I am also looking to write single shorter stories. I love hearing new ideas. Please feel free to message me!

I have ideas but I’m bad at writing with detail so I’d love to work together on one

I definitely have a few ideas myself. Even have a couple stories in the works. Problem is motivation for me. I just never really feel motivated to write tickling fetish material, amd I also can't really find the time. Plus, I hate reading my own writing and the few times I have posted a story, I usually end up going back and deleting it.

I do agree though that the tickling story section seems to be slacking a little bit in terms of content and such. I'm not going to say "there's nothing good" because I don't feel that that's fair to those putting time and effort in to create content, especially when I don't create content myself. I will say though, there are a lot less stories that captivate my interests today. I noticed a huge uptick in /m stories too. Nothing wrong with that. Just seems like the majority of the stories today are /m and I'm not really into that, but others on here are so it's all good.

Still, the story section is by far my favorite section. One of the main reasons I still stick around. Every now and then I will find a few gems in there. The true story section is awesome as well!

I may have a doozy of a true story coming if the stars stay aligned through October. Basically my friend (and recent tickle model) M is hosting a gathering of her friends next month and has some adult entertainment planned, including a professionally hosted "passion party" (like a Tupperware party with sex toys) and a bondage demo with some kind of tickling contest. She's asked me to handle the second part.

It started with this thread: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...tickle-session-bad-news-good-news-and-an-idea

And there's another thread where I'm looking for help on tickle contest ideas: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...e-game-as-part-of-a-bondage-demo-coming-10-21

I think what I'll eventually do is consolidate everything into a single running post in the True Stories section, like a serial novel. All I need is (1) for the party to actually happen, and (2) some ladies to actually volunteer.

Fingers crossed... :)

I have hinted at it in the past, but perhaps I've been too subtle...

Very often the biggest reward writers get is appreciation and feedback from those who read our stories. Finding a comment or three posted on a thread can be really uplifting!

For those of us who take pride in our writing (even if it is "just" a tickling story!) it can take hours, and sometimes days, to build a well-written world with three-dimensional characters and a storyline that goes beyond the someone gets tickled for some reason plot.

Sometimes a story can have thousands of views, but only receive one or two comments!

I started writing stories and posting them here because I always had the itch to do so and the slowdown of the pandemic gave me that spare time. Now that life is back in full swing, finding the time to write is increasingly difficult and, with no incentive, I have lost the motivation to write any more.

Perhaps I come across as in desperate need of validation, which I'm not really. It's just disappointing when I'm excited about a story and hope readers will enjoy it, but I wouldn't know because 99.5% of them can't even muster a short paragraph to say so.

In summary, if you are disappointed that there are fewer new tickle stories (and you are obviously aware that the good ones don't appear by magic!) then there is one way you can do yourself a favour: let your favourite writers know what you think of their stories!

:p

Tamira

I hate reading my own writing and the few times I have posted a story, I usually end up going back and deleting it.

I'll let you in on a secret- in the entire history of literature a first draft has never been published. Give yourself time. Write it, and put it away for a bit. Then reread your story and you'll see places where you can change a word or move a sentence or cut some stuff entirely.

Think of writing as spinning a piece of pottery. Step 1 is to get the clay on the wheel. Only then do you start forming whatever the object is to be, and sometimes it turns out differently but better than your original idea.

Good luck, and no-one's expecting you to be Hemingway.

Very often the biggest reward writers get is appreciation and feedback from those who read our stories. Finding a comment or three posted on a thread can be really uplifting!

For those of us who take pride in our writing (even if it is "just" a tickling story!) it can take hours, and sometimes days, to build a well-written world with three-dimensional characters and a storyline that goes beyond the someone gets tickled for some reason plot.

Sometimes a story can have thousands of views, but only receive one or two comments!

I started writing stories and posting them here because I always had the itch to do so and the slowdown of the pandemic gave me that spare time. Now that life is back in full swing, finding the time to write is increasingly difficult and, with no incentive, I have lost the motivation to write any more.

Perhaps I come across as in desperate need of validation, which I'm not really. It's just disappointing when I'm excited about a story and hope readers will enjoy it, but I wouldn't know because 99.5% of them can't even muster a short paragraph to say so.

In summary, if you are disappointed that there are fewer new tickle stories (and you are obviously aware that the good ones don't appear by magic!) then there is one way you can do yourself a favour: let your favourite writers know what you think of their stories!

Tamira

Definitely agree with this. I stopped posting my stories here and instead only post on deviantart because there it’s just so much easier to know the response to your work. People can favorite it, comment on it, or they can watch you. But here it’s pretty much based entirely on comments. And it seems like a lot of stories, especially by less known writers, get a good amount of views but no comments. I posted a couple stories here, my first one got a couple comments, that was nice. But the second one got no comments. And each of them got a couple thousand views. I was so excited to post both of them but there wasn’t really much of a reaction to either of them. But over on deviantart I also posted them and people started favoriting them and watching my account. Even if it’s just a few people it still feels great and boosts confidence and motivation. If I hadn’t posted on deviantart I probably would have felt very disappointed and questioned my writing abilities, not that I’m a great writer or anything like that. But I’m sure many others who post exclusively here would feel the same way if they worked hard on a story only for no one to say how they feel about it.

So please readers, if you like a story, let the writer know.

Tamira

100% agree. The few things I have posted in the past or even threads I started have received hundreds of views but little to no comments. Its extremely demoralizing. I also feel that people who do not take the time to write stories may not be aware of how much planning, brainstorming, character creation, etc. and time overall actually goes into making a good story.

You can definitely tell the difference between someone that sat down and wrote a quick tickling story in an hour versus someone who spent days ot weeks brainstorming, planning out, amd writing their tickling story. It's a grueling and tiring process.

I've spent days and weeks brainstorming and planning and even spent a week or two writing a story. I posted it, but in the end, ended up deleting it. Partially because I thought it was poorly written but also because it received little feedback and figured I could do better.

Also, thanks Libertine for the advice. I think I am my own worst critic tbh.

Tamira

Tamira,

I'm glad to have posted in this thread, because your sig link led me to your story list. I have now read a couple, and am planning to read them all, but wanted to publicly say thank you for taking the time and effort to share your talent. Your stories are very, very good. You've got great chops, fetish content notwithstanding (but greatly appreciated!).

-Q.

I'll join in Tamira's chorus here. I even write at the top of all my story-posts to leave a comment on mine, then a comment on someone else's. But comments are hard to come by.

And I'll say that I feel like I get MORE support and affirmation than most writers here at the TMF, so I can't imagine the wall of silence that other writers face.

KI

Tamira

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back