• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lessons in Paying Rent PART 2 (F/F) *Explicit

feathertkl

(So here we are with the follow up! This one is way more explicit in its content. So reader discretion advised. :))

BE SURE TO READ PART 1
https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/lessons-in-paying-rent-tickle-torture-f-f.437218/

"Wait!!! What are you doing? No!! Don't do that." Brittany protests as Brooke unbuttoned Brittany's deep wine red colored petite corduroy pants.
"You were doing some loud moaning when I was using my tongue on your pretty tootsies" Brooke responded "Now I'm just curious..." She says as she lowers the zipper on the pants. Brittany still bound to the bed, tries to hide her face with shame. She knows what Brooke will discover

Brooke reaches two fingers down the opening of the pants. Feeling the surface of Brittany's panties...

Suddenly Brooke's eyes grow wide in amazement. She struck oil...

Her fingers touch the lace, barely feeling the thin, delicate material. and a gathering of moisture. She's never felt anything like this before. "B-Brittany...? is this normal for you" she whispers, feeling her cheeks flush with heat. Her curiosity gets the better of her, and she slides two fingers deeper, feeling the warmth and wetness she finds there. Still in the surface of the underwear, but she can feel it, sense it. She knows Brittany has become aroused by the tickling she endured, the teasing she has given her, and the licking of her bare soles.

Britttany was beyond humiliated. She knew her arousal was showing and didn't know what to do. She didn't understand just how deeply enjoyed what Brooke did to her and also feared what may happen next. "This is very embarrassing for me. Could you let me go and we can pretend this never happened?" Brittany quietly asked with a whimper

Brooke blushes deeper and pulls her fingers out of Brittany's panties. She has other plans for Brittany. She leans in, kissing Brittany softly on the lips. The touch sends a wave of heat through her body and she feels a growing pressure between her own legs. She breaks the kiss, looking into Brittany's eyes. "I don't think I can let this go, Brittany... not after feeling what I just felt. And I cant just leave you like this..."

Brooke then swiftly exits the room. Brittany is confused and worried. She can't believe what just happened. Minutes pass by and then, suddenly, the door opens. Brooke walks back in, carrying a pair of scissors. She glides over to the bed, standing over Brittany. Her heart pounds in her chest as she watches Brooke approach.

With a confident swipe, Brooke begins to cut through the material of Brittany's t-shirt. Brittany panics, feeling the cold air hit her chest as the shirt falls away, revealing her lacy black bra. Her heart races as she watches Brooke slowly make her way down, snipping away at the fabric of her pants.

"Brooke these are my clothes!! You're ruining them!!" Brittany protests as she watches Brooke cut the pants off of her. Her body is now completely bare, save for her black lace bra and panties. Her heart is pounding in her chest, her body tingling with shame and arousal.

"Oh honey, I know where you buy these, trust me. I just did you a favor" Brooke says with a smirk, as she tosses the pile of cut-up clothes aside. She looks deep at her play toy, bound to the bed now stripped to her underwear. Brooke decides she may want to join her. She steps out of her black uggs, and peels off her socks to reveal her size 8 pale bare feet. She undresses further, slowly, seductively, revealing her green lace bra and matching thong. She climbs onto the bed, straddling Brittany's hips, her body pressing against hers. Her breasts graze against Brittany's, her nipples hard and aching.

Brittany is panting, feeling so much desire coursing through her. She can feel Brooke's arousal against her, and it only makes her want more. "Please, Brooke... I need..." she whispers, her voice trembling with need.

"I know what you need.. You need me.. to play...with your FEET" Brooke whispers seductively as she gently bites down on Brittany's lower lip. She grinds her body against hers, feeling their wetness between their stomachs. She rotates her body as she lays length wise on top of Brittany legs. Brookes bare feet resting on Brittany's chest, giving her an amazing view of them

Brooke softly dances her fingernails on Brittany's size 9 soles, tickling her. Brittany squirms beneath her, arching her back, her breasts pressing against Brooke's ankles. The sensation of Brooke's feet on her chest combined with the tickling of her soles is driving her wild with arousal and laughter. "OOOOHOO, god, Brooke..HAHAAAHAHAA.. stop, I can't take it...HAHHAHHAAAHAA" she gasps, helpless against the pleasure.

Brooke looks down at her squirming beneath her, her pale feet glistening with sweat, her toes curling with desire. "That's it, Brittany. Give in to it. Let go and enjoy it. You're so beautiful when you let yourself go" she whispers, her voice husky with lust. With that, she slowly, teasingly rubs her feet against Brittany's stomach, feeling the softness of her skin, the warmth of her body.

"HAAAAHHAA It tickLEESSS HAAHAAHH SOOHO HAHHAHA..so much HAAAAHHAHAA" Brittany moans out as Brooke continues to tease her with her feet. She can feel the softness of her soles against her, the warmth of her body. She arches her back, pressing her breasts harder against Brooke's ankles as she squirms beneath her.

"That's it, baby. You like that. You want more?" Brooke whispers, her voice low and seductive. With her free hand, she reaches down and softly caresses Brittany's inner thigh, tracing the outline of her labia. Brittany gasps, her hips bucking upwards involuntarily as pleasure washes over her. "Oh, god..HEEHEEEE. Brooke..AAHHAAAHHA MMMHHMMM." she moans, her voice barely audible above the sound of their heavy breathing and laughs.

Brooke begins to get playful again. "Now how did the children's game go?" She pinches one of Brittany's big toes and wiggles it "This little piggy went where..?" She sings forcing Brittany to coo and laugh as she tickles her feet.

"THEEE THE MARKEEETT" Brittany squeals out as Brooke pinches the next toe. "And this little piggy...did what?"

"STAAYYEE HAHAHA STAYED HOME" Brittany giggles between breaths. "Oh, Brooke... YOU ARE KILLING MEEHEE!" She arches her back, writhing beneath her.

Brooke simply continues. "I do remember, this little piggy had roast beef.. but this little piggy had none." Brooke then reaches the end and pinches her littlest toe "But what about THIS little piggy?..." Brooke wiggles

"HAHHAAAAA WEEEEE WEEEE ALL THE WAY AAAHHAHHAHHHAAA" Brittany melts into laughter as Brooke scribbles her nails on the balls of Brittany's feet. Her breath hitches as she gasps for air, arching her back, pressing her breasts into Brooke's thighs.

Brooke tickles her for a few more minutes before giving Brittany a break. Brittany sighs while gasping for air. She is tired, sweaty, ... and wet. Her body aches with desire, her skin is flushed with pleasure. She looks up at Brooke, her eyes sparkling with lust.

"I think we both know what you need," Brooke whispers seductively, her voice low and sultry. But first, I want you to give my widdle toes a kiss. She says in a little girl voice as she spreads her toes mere inches away from Brittany's face.

Brittany's breath hitches as her gaze drifts up from Brooke's toes to meet her eyes. There's a mischievous glint in them, a challenge. Unable to resist, she leans in and gently kisses each of Brooke's toes, lingering over them, savoring the taste of her skin. As she kisses her way up her soles, she feels the heat emanating from Brooke's feet, and the wetness between her thighs grows more intense.

"Thats my good girl" Brooke says as she gets off of Brittany and goes for the scissors again. "Okie dokie. That bra has to go.." she says as she sits on the edge of the bed, legs spread and bent at the knee. Carefully, she slides the scissors under the strap and snips it cleanly off, tossing it aside. Then, she does the same to the other strap, freeing Brittany's right breast. "There you go, all nice and free." Brooke then puts down the scissors and picks up her trusty feather that started this whole thing. Staring intently at Brittany's bare breasts, she teases the feather back and forth across one of her nipples. Brittany gasps, arching her back, her hands reaching for Brooke's hair, wanting to pull her closer. But cant due to the ropes around her wrists.

"Oh, I'm not finished with you quite yet," Brooke says with a wicked grin, letting the feather drift lower to circle her navel. Brittany giggles, arching her back even further, the motion pulling her breasts tight against Brooke's hand. "I think it's time for a little closer inspection." With a sly smile, Brooke leans in, taking one of Brittany's nipples into her mouth, sucking hard. She can feel the warmth and wetness of her as she sucks, and she moans around the hardened bud. Her free hand moves lower, teasing at the wetness between Brittany's legs. "Oh, you're so wet for me," she whispers.

Brittany's hips buck up against Brooke's hand, desperate for more contact. The sensation of Brooke's mouth on her nipple combined with the teasing touch between her legs is driving her wild. She tries to push her hips forward, but the ropes hold her back. Her breath comes in ragged gasps as she feels the pleasure building inside her.

"Where else should I use my feather? .. shall I explore more?" Brooke whispers seductively, moving the feather between Brittany's legs again. She watches as Brittany's hips buck and writhe against the ropes, her breath coming in ragged gasps. "You're so beautiful," she murmurs, leaning in to kiss Brittany's neck. Her free hand slides over Brittany's stomach, teasing at the tiny curls surrounding her aching entrance above the elastic band of her panties. "Just tell me what you want, Brittany. Tell me how to please you."

The feel of Brooke's lips on her skin, the warmth of her breath against her neck, the teasing touch between her legs... it's all too much. "Please," she gasps, "You..know where...you should..." Her words are broken, her thoughts spiraling out of control.

She didnt even notice that Brooke already had the scissors. Snip snip. Brittany's panties were gone and was now completely naked

Brooke smiles against Brittany's skin, her free hand moving lower to part her lover's folds, exposing her swollen, wet flesh. She takes the feather between two fingers, guiding it over Brittany's throbbing clit. Brittany lets out a moan, her hips bucking wildly against Brooke's hand. The sensation of the feather against her sensitive flesh is almost unbearable, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

"That's it," Brooke whispers, thrusting the feather harder against Brittany's clit. "Let go, sweetheart. Give in to it." Her other hand finds its way between their bodies, stroking Brittany's hardened nipple as she continues to tease her with the feather.

Brittany cries out, her hips bucking wildly against Brooke's hand. She's lost all control, feeling the pleasure build inside her, pulsing through her veins. She arches her back, digging her nails into the headboard as the sensation grows stronger and stronger.

"That's it, baby," Brooke whispers, her voice husky with desire. "Let go and give it all to me." She thrusts the feather harder against Brittany's clit, feeling the wet heat of her lover's arousal as she teases her. "What will finish you off? Tell me. And you can have it"

Brittany was in no position to resist. She just wanted the release' mmmm my feet..oohoo please...get my feet." Her words were slurred, she was barely able to form coherent sentences. Her body tensed and relaxed, tensed and relaxed as the pleasure built up inside her.

Brooke smiled, her breath hot against Brittany's ear. "Of course, baby," she whispered, leaning forward to kiss Brittany's neck. Her free hand reached down, slowly caressing Brittany's inner thigh before moving lower, teasing at her sensitive ankle. "You like that, don't you?" she purred, watching as Brittany arched her back in response.

With gentle fingers, Brooke traced circles around the soft skin of Brittany's foot, her touch sending shivers of pleasure up her spine. She took one of Brittany's feet in her hand, reveling in the sight of her lover's vulnerability. "So beautiful," she breathed, kissing the soft flesh at the arch of Brittany's foot. "So ready."

Her other hand continued to stroke and tease Brittany's folds, the feather slick with her lover's arousal. She moved the feather lower, teasing the sensitive skin behind Brittany's aching clit, before circling back up to tease her hardened nipple. The sensation was overwhelming, and Brittany arched her back, crying out in pleasure.

Brooke than began to nibble at Brittany's wiggling toes inducing erotic laughter from her. "Oh, you like that, do you?" she purred, moving her attentions to the other foot. She kissed and nipped at the sensitive skin, her hands never stopping their gentle, teasing motion. "It's so easy to make you shiver like this."

"ooohoo godd mmmm hahaahaa I-I ..cant take much morree" Brittany panted, her body tense and trembling beneath Brooke's expert touch. "I-Im gonna- Im gonna-" She couldn't finish her sentence, her voice caught in her throat as another wave of pleasure washed over her.

Brooke smiled down at her, her eyes shining with affection. "Then let go, my love," Her fingers continued their relentless dance, teasing and stroking, as she pressed the feather harder against her lover's clit. Using her tongue to lick and swish around her toes, she felt Brittany's body tense and relax, tense and relax, building up to the inevitable climax.

Brittany could no longer take it. The pleasure built up inside her, threatening to overwhelm her, as Brooke's expert feather continued to tease and stroke. Her fingers lightly grazing the softest spot of her soles. Brittany's body arched off the bed, every muscle tensing, and she cried out in ecstasy as the wave of pleasure crashed over her. "Brooke!" she screamed, her voice hoarse from the intensity of the sensations. Brittany reaches orgasm, her body shuddering and trembling beneath Brooke's touch.

Her lover smiled at her accomplishment, her eyes glowing with pride and satisfaction. "That's it, baby," she whispered, kissing Brittany's taut toes. "Let it all out." With one last stroke of the feather, she moved up to caress Brittany's slick folds, feeling her wetness. As Brittany climaxed, Brooke's own body ached with desire, and she could feel her need pressing against her panties.

Slowly, she pulled her hand away, reluctantly moving back up to her lover's chest. Brittany lay there, breathing heavily, her eyes closed and her face flushed with pleasure. Brooke leaned in, kissing her softly on the lips. "Are you okay?" she asked, her voice gentle.

Brittany opened her eyes, a lazy smile spreading across her face. "I've never been better," she murmured, close enough to touch her fingers on the surface of Brooke's hair. "That was... incredible."

Brooke kissed her again, more deeply this time. "I'm so glad you enjoyed it," she whispered. She moved her body slowly, sensually, so that their hips and pelvises were pressed together. "I suppose you've paid for the rent you owe me. So if there's nothing else, I'll untie you now"

Brittany's expression changed as she looks deep into Brooke's eyes. "There is actually something else.."

"What is that?" Brooke genuinely asks

"...Your Turn..." Brittany grins with an evil expression

THE END....Or is it...

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back