• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's Get Teasy! For Everyone!

TickleYeti

Verified
All you Lers, let's have a bit of an exercise, I'm curious as to your favorite ways to tease a Lee, so if ya like, enter it with a bit of context sorta like:

Tickling Lees feet "oh no, these are much too ticklish, we need to get them used to these fingers"

For all you Lees, same sorta deal, but describe your favorite ways you've been teased in a context, sorta like:

Ler tickling my underarms and tells me if I bring my arms down, I'm getting more tickles.

Or just list it how you like, doesn't have to be actual experiences, just preferences or wishes haha

For all my fellow switches, feel free to do both!

I'll go first!

As the Ler, I like to find a particularly tender spot and tease tickle it "Don't laugh, or I'll have to tickle more" as I continue just teasing the spot and smirking as they sputter and try everything to hold it in, at the inevitable giggle "oh such a shame, I'll give you another chance to stop the big tickles, don't laugh now" as I crank up the intensity, of course they laugh and I continue that cycle until it's just full on tickling and hysterical laughter.

On the Lee side, I love the "I'm not ticklish there" play and the resulting teasing and punishment of intense tickles for the "lie" haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back