• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let’s share the most intense tickling you have ever witnessed!

baller87

Alright I am feeling somewhat sadistic today. Let’s hear from you guys your most intense tickling story that you have witnessed of someone else. Real no holds bar tickling. Like border line cruel. I would think Everyone has at least one moment they can recall.

*Minor content removed.* Please do not post stories involving minors.

I hope this thread gets a lot of replies witnessed tickling is the most exciting to me. Whenever one of us isn't involved and it just kinda happens is the most interesting to me.

My Dear Wife and I participated in the gentle destruction of an attractive young Englishwoman. Here's KT's post on that subject:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...quot-in-play-an-example&p=2903638#post2903638

Being "broken" in play- an example.
Here's an example. We originally stuck this in True Stories, but realized there wasn't quite enough detail for a full story and decided to move it here.

The girl in question's a 5'11" Oxford university grad, just turned 30, shoulder length blonde hair, big bust, posh accent. Here's what she herself wrote on another fet site about an encounter at a fetish club she had with my hubby Libertine and I. Prior to the tickling described below, I'd put her in a rope harness and played with her for a while and Lib and I had both flogged her for a bit in the main room of the club, so she was already quite relaxed and warmed up before this began. We moved to one of the back rooms (I think it was meant to be the medical play room, because there was a dentist's chair and we tied her down to a massage/examining table) for the tickling scene. She had been wearing a basque/bra, undies,and stockings previously, but in preparation for being tickled she went barefoot and took off the top half of her outfit. I know she is not exaggerating in her description about her reaction to the event, because I had to sit there afterwards while she flung her arms around me and cried all over me. Bit more than I had signed up for...oh well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"The only time I've been truly broken in play was when a couple tickle-tortured me in a club. My play is usually more sexual - this was in some ways sexy/thrilling, but was mostly about control and for me to submit. There was a point when it was clear to me that the scene was no longer in any way physically 'enjoyable', and I could see where it was going to end, and I thought about stopping it... But I was curious also, and really wanted to experience being 'broken' by the two of them. I also thought 'ffs, they're just tickling you, it's not exactly harmful is it?'. So I made a fully conscious choice to continue to submit. They did indeed break me, and I was sobbing and for a moment without any will of my own left. They asked if I wanted to stop and I was so broken I replied 'I don't even care any more...'. It was a fascinating experience and left me spacey, happy and completely relaxed.

I know there are quite a few who have tickling as a 'hard limit'(!), but if you wanted to try out being broken, I'd really recommend it, as it is such a low risk form of play physically (as long as they let you breathe now and then!) and presumably for most people emotionally safe too."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doubt she'll ever be a convert, but she was willing to try, never safeworded, and we had fun.

Have you ever been "broken" in play? And what does being "broken" mean to you? Is it a positive or negative thing? Discuss.
Last edited by KittenToes; 12-07-2010 at 01:29 AM.

I will share another one. One time in college. Me and my roommates were smoking outside our dorm. It was like a huge court yard with so many different kinds of groups of friends that had there usual spots. Always posted out front of different dorms. Anyhow, one day I witnessed a bigger guy scoop up his smaller female friend into his arms, like he was cradling her. He then proceeded to blow several raspberries on her stomach. The poor girl could not do anything about it. The thing was I do not think this girl had any clue so she really did not see the whole thing coming. I could tell it caught her off guard and was too much for her. She kind of froze up and looked paralyzed from how intense the tickling sensations were . When he put her down, she said something along the lines of “ omg dude why did you do that to me. Never again. That was to much. Meanwhile I am in a absolute trance and can’t believe what I saw. My whole life I had a secret tickling fetish and raspberries are a very big part of my kinks as well. So yea lol I probly looked a whole lot more interested in the scene than everyone else but whatever. I did not know these people personally but I saw them all the time. They were sophmores and I was a freshman. I did know that the guy who Tickled this girl was friends with her actual boyfriend. This girl was also one of the more attractive girls on campus as well. So yea another tickling adventure that forever remained stamped in my memory.

About a dozen years ago, at a Super Bowl Gathering in Albany, a woman switch asked to be tied down to a bed and gang tickled by as many people as could close enough to her to get a hand (or toothbrush or other implement) in. Her husband would just stand in the room and watch, signalling when he thought that she had had enough.

I was one of nine people (six men and three women) tickling her with no break for about 45 minutes. At that point, her husband told us that she needed a break. She was covered with sweat and apparently exhausted.

Upon regaining her breath, which took about two minutes, she said, "Is that the best you pussies can do?"

Obviously, we all started tickling her again. :D

Wow! 9 people for 45 minutes. That is one brave soul right there. Thanks for sharing Milagros!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back