• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Life is what happens when you're making other plans...

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
So I'm going through a lot of old stuff around the homestead this long weekend and stumble on som video from college...about 15 years ago. 'Lo and behold! TWO tickling scenes! In the first a buddy of mine gets poked and tickled on and off for about 5 minutes by three girls. The second one has ME:wow: squeezing the neck of a female friend! (Usually I was the one using the camera so I'm not exactly sure how that happened!) The girl in question was a frequent tickle target. I'm not sure she loved it, but she was not ask you to stop for a good long time and when you did she would tweak your nose and laugh so you would start again! Anyway, the clip with me was about 5 seconds long and thinking back the reason I did it was because, although it tickled her, she also told us that having her neck squeezed turned her on, so I was just playing (we were strictly friends).

So then I find an old photo album. Most of the stuff is from school, but there, in the middle...two pictures of me tickling the underarms of a lady sitting in front of me. You can't see the tickling, but she was seated on the floor in front of me with a sleeveless top on. I had a finger in each armpit and was tickling away when the pictures were taken!

Then I stumble on to an ad in my daughter's magazine (Ralph Lauren or Tommy..can't remember) that had a boy tickling a girl on the ground. They were both underage so I just filed it away as a neat mainstream thing.

It's wierd...I wasn't looking for anything and BANG all kinds of tickling...some even including me!

Anywho...just passing along that maybe we've go stuff laying around we should check again! I think I'll have to go through the rest of the tapes this year!

~ toyou

So many memories that you forget

Toyou444, I'm guessing you're at least in your late 30s if not older. I'm 43 years old. At this point in my life, I think I've forgotten about more women I tickled than I still remember. The same goes for witnessing others tickling, media tickling, and so on.

Thanks for sharing that anecdote. I identified with it!

Late 30's!?!?!

I am only 34! LOL!

But you are right...sometimes I'll have a flash and remember something that happened in school or before that I had not thought about it years. On one of the tapes was one of the few videos I have of my then girlfriend...and you know what...I realized how bad I screwed that up at the end and I still missed her! We've been apart for 10 years! I'm married with two kids and very happy with my life, but that little "what could've been" bug kicked me right in the chest!

oh well...it also stirred up some tickling memories of her too! That was a better feeling!

~ toyou

Memories: part bitter, part sweet

I guess I took you for a little older because you (perhaps coincidentally) quoted a John Lennon song in your headline.

Oh, yes, the things that give us pleasure are often the same source of regret. Speaking of college, women, and tickling, when I was a college student at Glassboro State College I met a cute little tickling superfreak named Margie. She was not a fellow student. Margie was the cousin of my friend Sharon, just visiting her cousin at the campus. To make a long story short, Margie was crazy about tickling. When she left to go back to her school, she gave me her phone number but I never called her. That was as stupid a thing:mad: as I ever did. (I will post this in greater detail in the Stories section some day.)

How's THAT for a "what could have been" that kicks you in the chest and comes out between your shoulderblades?:wow: I can't take for granted that I ever would have gotten together with Margie, but I owed it to myself to find that out.

That was a knowing Lennon reference...I can remember a friend of mine giving me a little post-it(c) note with "Remember Love" and the date of the shooting. That note hung in my room until I moved out.

But I digress...the number of females who actually liked tickling and being tickled that I dated and didn't have any luck with used to bother me too. Fortunately I amat a happy point in my life and I can look back on the fond memories more than the loss.

More often I remember the times I plotted and waited and prowled just to get one good tickle on someone...to find out if they were ticklish...or just to do it myself. These days I am much more cautious and my oppertunities are fewer so I remeber those times more fondly..even the times I was the victim!

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back