• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LILY HAZE: STRING BIKINIS & NAKED, TICKLED NAVELS!! FREE PREVIEW

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
Lily's Midnight Snacks (www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com) will soon debut with a significantly revised pastiche: a thorough probe into the darker psyche of tickling (nothing recreational). While in the process of "cleaning house", we found a few elusive clips that were lost on a rather cluttered venue!

For your viewing pleasure: a customized video tailored exclusively for a dear friend who shares my passion for sensitive bellybuttons. Yours truly and and randy model Rogue engage in acts of intense tickle torture; erogenous targets including pits, ribs, hips and--most especially--my very deep and very ticklish navel! This time around, I avenge my own tickle torment and eagerly explore Rogue's adorable bellybutton which--it turns out--is as vulnerable as my own!

P.S. Rogue vanished after the shoot; I suspect the tickling proved a bit too intense for the poor girl.

10 minutes of babes, bondage, bellybuttons and bellylaughs.

FREE PREVIEW: http://www.vimeo.com/27593056
Password: lilysvideo

...TICKLED NAVELS may be ordered directly from http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/45737#startingpoint

Lily Haze

Attachments

• Bellybuttonprobe, Lily Haze.JPG
    Bellybuttonprobe, Lily Haze.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 821
  • Bellybutton probe,  Lily Haze #2.JPG
    Bellybutton probe, Lily Haze #2.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 623
  • CA 707.jpg
    CA 707.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
good post.
ThuJK

Thanks so much for the feedback...

Notthere22, the navel--featured in photo #3 (closeup)--belongs to me!

Lily

very sexy navel. ever use one of those massaging bullets on your navel or someone else s

Have not yet sampled the bullets but tiny particles of ice, inserted within a deep navel, are a nice overture. "Navel Soup" is a very tantalizing recipe: marinate the interior of the navel with champagne...stir mercilessly with a Q-Tip until the ticklee screams for mercy...heat-up (slightly) with a hair dryer...add just a tiny pinch of pepper...apply a dab of whipped cream...cap with a juicy berry. The chef should chill his/her tongue with an ice cube and feast upon the ticklish vessel. My navel (aka "the bottomless pit") is deep enough to qualify as an entree. Bon Appétit!

Attachments

• IMG_8213.JPG
    IMG_8213.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 152
Thanks so much for the PMs but something needs a bit of clarification: STRING BIKINIS/TICKLED NAVELS isn't my maiden "bellybutton" video. As a matter of fact, my navel has been teased and tickle-tormented in most of my past videos (see random-selected photos)! STRING BIKINIS, however, is the initial vignette entirely devoted to my deep navel as the sole erogenous target for tickling. Thanks, once again, for the feedback!

Lily
www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

Attachments

• IMG_3553.JPG
    IMG_3553.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_5817.JPG
    IMG_5817.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3576.JPG
    IMG_3576.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3440.JPG
    IMG_3440.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_9375.jpg
    IMG_9375.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 149
Given the intensity of your bellybutton-ticklishness, I have to say that I'm impressed that you'd make a video focused on you being tickled on your bellybutton. Great work, Lily!

Thanks to everybody for the STRING BIKINIS/TICKLED NAVEL feedback. We've been working on INQUISITION for quite awhile (a tickle extravaganza); you'd better believe that our medieval maiden's deep navel will be thoroughly probed. Cali Logan's bellybutton is also teased/tantalized/tickled in the third vignette of our tickle trilogy (which will likely debut next week).

Lily
www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

Responding to PMs, my navel has been perpetually on the menu when served-up for tickle torment. Sample these shots from customized videos (both pix have been approved for posting)...

Incidentally, I'm booking personal "tickle" sessions (MD/PA/DC/VA) before my L.A. departure! I function as a ticklee or tickler (or both!); if you prefer, two girls (myself included) are available as ticklees and/or ticklers. Shoot me a PM for further details!

Lily Haze

Attachments

• IMG_3579.JPG
    IMG_3579.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 97
  • CA 659.jpg
    CA 659.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 58
More deep navel-tickling will be thoroughly explored in subsequent chapters; I'll be introducing a character who has an insatiable appetite for bellybuttons!

Attachments

• IMG_8212.JPG
    IMG_8212.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 50
Lily, as usual, you do not disappoint!
You are as ticklish as you are gorgeous,
and always sweet.
Thanks for all you do for the tickling community!

It's my privilege, whorf007; and thank you for the lovely message.

Can't wait to debut my new website next month; the refreshed content with likely appeal to members who are impassioned with erotic and tormentive ticking! Look forward to your feedback!

Lily

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back