• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Linda and Angie: My girlfriend gets to tickle a lesbian

PiedPiper

4th Level Red Feather
--- After our experience with Jeannie,.. specifically Jeannie's feet,.. Linda confided to me that she was drawn to the idea of an encounter with a woman. "Not really sex," she explained,... but just a little "making out" because she enjoyed the fact that women were "softer" than men. When I teased her about "inheriting" my foot fetish, she grinned and allowed that I HAD opened up a whole new interest for her. "I wish I could go back and tickle Margorie's feet," she told me,... referring to her past school-friend with whom she had a romantic experience years earlier. "Her feet were pretty, too. I think she would have liked it."

--- This was real food for thought for a few months. I got invited to a big "media party" in Richmond,... a lot of newspaper, ad agency and broadcast people hanging out at a great Victorian place in the Fan District,... getting drunk and basking in their sense of self-importance. Sounded like fun.

--- At the party, I noticed that a great-looking blonde was spending a lot of time chatting with Linda,... and I sort of sensed that some sort of "energy" was passing between them. I think I recognized early on that this energy was the fact that the blonde wanted Linda's body, and that made for an interesting evening. I could also see that Linda was having a very good time, as well.

---Eventually Linda brought her new friend over and introduced her,... "Angie" ... she had a popular local radio show, and she recognized me as a writer with the newspaper. At some point, Linda excused herself for a trip to the powder room, and Angie and I were left to make small-talk. Angie took out a cigarette and glared at me until I fumbled around for a lighter and lit it for her. "Your girlfriend is very pretty," she said. "Maybe the three of us could go have a drink after the party." That pretty much says it all, eh?

---Linda returned and reported that she was feeling "woozy." I grinned at Angie and said, "Why don't you girls step outside for some air? I need to go have a few words with a publisher." Angie immediately grabbed Linda's hand and headed for the door.

--- Ten minutes later, the two girls had not reappeared, so I peeked out a window. Yep,.. there they were, in the little courtyard,... locked in an embrace and sucking face like there was no tomorrow. I ambled out and asked how things were going. Angie whirled around as if she'd been caught shoplifting, but Linda's delightful giggle carried the moment. "We're ready to go," she said.

---On the short drive back to our hotel, Angie revealed something that was absolutely intriquing for me,...... she was getting married the day after tomorrow. All of a sudden, I understood a lot more about the evening's passionate quirks. Back at the hotel, we made drinks,.... Linda was positively beaming, but Angie was understandably tentative. When Linda made a detour to the ladies' room, Angie grabbed me around the neck and said, "Linda is so pretty. We're all going to make love, right?" I teased Angie for being completely interested in my girlfriend,.. and what did she mean by "we?" She took her arms from around my neck and said, "I'll deal with it."

--- But Linda and I had our own little deal going,... and when Angie also excused herself for a moment to "freshen up," our plan was put in action. Linda wanted to make out with Angie,... but she wanted to be tied up, as well. We hurried into the bedroom,... I tied Linda's hands behind her, and her ankles together, stole a quick kiss & tickle on her squirming toes,.. threw the covers over her,.... and just barely managed to get back to the front room of our suite before Angie exited the bathroom. I told her that Linda was waiting for her on the bed,... and that I would be along in a few minutes. Angie raced for the bedroom.

--- Less than a minute later, I heard Angie's cry of astonishment that she had found Linda all tied up in bed. "What's this?" she called out to me in the next room. But I was already at the door,......

--- Angie had leaped onto the bed and was already working on the knots securing Linda's wrists,..... Linda was laughing and saying, " No,.. no,... don't untie me,... I WANTED to be tied up for you," .. and there I was at the door,... faced with mediating the situation. I simply told Angie that Linda and I enjoyed a number of erotic quirks,.. not just the occasional menage. Angie let go of the ropes and looked at me. "Linda likes to be tied up," I said, "Haven't you ever heard of it?" Angie sighed. Linda was more to the point. "Get down here and kiss me," she demanded.

---And Angie found that a difficult request to ignore. She settled in alongside Linda,... put her arms around her, and I watched as Linda experienced her first lesbian kiss in bondage. She was ecstatic. I pulled the blanket back over the girls,.. told them to have fun,... instructed Angie to lighten up,... and went out to fix another drink.

--- But I couldn't stay away for long,... I returned in a couple of minutes to find Linda and Angie replaying their passionate kisses from the courtyard an hour earlier. I sat on the bed behind Angie,... and I had another couple of pieces of rope,.... I drew Angie's arms from around Linda's bound body,... she resisted immediately. "What's he doing?" she asked of Linda.

--- Linda was great. "He's gonna tie you up, too," she said breathlessly. "It'll be fun. Don't worry,..... just let him do it." I was in no way certain that our lovely blonde lesbian was happy about this,.... but her uncertainty lasted long enough for me to get one knot cinched around her wrists. Case closed. Linda and I explained to the now-helpless Angie that making out while tied-up was in the genre of denial fantasies. Linda giggled happily at this as I went to the foot of the bed to tie Angie's ankles. Then I once again drew the blanket over the two bound girls,... advised them to have fun,.... and went to make another drink.

--- Okay,.... THIS time I was REALLY anxious to get back. Linda was just enjoying kissing with another woman,... Angie was frustrated as hell,... and I pulled a chair up to the bottom of the bed, threw the covers back, and was treated to the sight of two beautiful pairs of tied bare feet,..... a little girlish footsie going on for good measure. Good thing I had a drink.

----"What's he doing, now?" I heard Angie whisper to Linda as they kissed.

---"He's going to tickle our feet," Linda replied, and she giggled uncontrollably. Angie began struggling against her bonds,..... and I think she called me a bad name. I set to work on the two pairs of feet. Linda laughed delightedly, but Angie's laughter was tortured and unwilling. Girl-kissing stopped. The tickling went on for about five minutes,..... Linda loved it, but it was excruciating for Angie. She shrieked and screamed and bounced around on the bed so violently that I was afraid she might injure Linda,.... so I stopped.

--- I went around to Linda's side of the bed,... untied her and said, "Hey sweetheart,.... wanna go kiss a pretty girl's feet?" Linda and I settled in at Angie's bound feet,..... sharing kisses between ourselves and the squirming soles on the bed. At one point, we each licked Angie's soles,... then kissed, and Linda said simply, "I love you."

--- That was all I needed to hear. I grabbed my drink and headed for the sofa in the other room,.... leaving Linda with the bound and frustrated Angie. Angie was gone when I woke up the next morning,.... but I understand that Linda was able to make it all up to her. We held hands all during our hotel breakfast.

---The hour-long drive back to the Chesapeake was a marvel of intimacy,.... We talked about Angie,... We talked about Jeannie. I held Linda's bare feet on my lap,.... tickling them as I could,.... and it turned out that Angie had left her nylons in our suite when she made her abrupt departure,..... Linda played with them,.... smacked me in the face with them as I drove,..... and later that evening, I used Angie's stockings to tie up Linda for a truly amazing evening of play.

--- Epilogue-City.

My god!

Holy crap, man. Is this something that happens to you all the time or was this your once-in-a-lifetime three way?

That is a crazy story and you should wake up every morning and look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself how fortunate you are to have been in a situation like that. Your girl sounds totally cool too.

Well done!!

Thank you, Horatio

--- I had a good laugh at your "My God - Holy crap!" response. I thought it was a good story, too. I've had some fun times,... I really worked at it,... but the events of that story occurred more than twenty-five years ago. It WAS a sort of once-in-a-lifetime experience,... and YES, I thank my lucky stars every day. But you see, I'm an old guy, now,... mid-fifties, anyway,.....and single again....No "Mrs. Piedpiper" in my life. I wish it were otherwise. There is no more going out to bars with any expectation of attracting a lovely lady,... no confident flirting at parties. My days of accumulating great stories are pretty much over. I just write them down, now. But I had a pretty good run. No complaints. I HAVE been a fortunate guy.

A life well lived

Piedpiper, that was fantastic. Very much appreciate your efforts to write all this down. What an incredible experience! I'm about 20 years younger than you and would give my left bollock for an experience like that.

Remember - age ain't nothing but a number. I'm sure there are plenty of females who would appreciate your experience. Go get 'em.

Thanks, Jay

--- Very thoughtful of you. I appreciate it a lot. I still have one more Linda story to tell.

"Okay,.... THIS time I was REALLY anxious to get back. Linda was just enjoying kissing with another woman,... Angie was frustrated as hell,... and I pulled a chair up to the bottom of the bed, threw the covers back, and was treated to the sight of two beautiful pairs of tied bare feet,..... a little girlish footsie going on for good measure. Good thing I had a drink."

im sure it was a fantastic experience. in my teens i was bi-sexual and had sex with men but after meeting amy i just cant understand why all women dont want another woman, lol. im glad you had a great time!!

Outstanding tale - very well told! :couch: I guess I missed it when it first posted.

bumpity bump.....pstttttttt i'm not here...remember you didn't see me...

LOVE this story!

GREAT bump! One of my all-time faves! Pied creates a scene/visual when he writes. You're right in the room with him.

This part just ROCKS:

Linda was just enjoying kissing with another woman,... Angie was frustrated as hell,... and I pulled a chair up to the bottom of the bed, threw the covers back, and was treated to the sight of two beautiful pairs of tied bare feet,..... a little girlish footsie going on for good measure. Good thing I had a drink.

---"He's going to tickle our feet," Linda replied, and she giggled uncontrollably.

The "view" he provides and the implied innocence behind Angie's question to Linda just prior to the tickling is wonderful

Always look forward to your stories, Pied ... :D

Peace Out.

H&E

--- Okay,.... THIS time I was REALLY anxious to get back. Linda was just enjoying kissing with another woman,... Angie was frustrated as hell,... and I pulled a chair up to the bottom of the bed, threw the covers back, and was treated to the sight of two beautiful pairs of tied bare feet,..... a little girlish footsie going on for good measure. Good thing I had a drink.

---"He's going to tickle our feet," Linda replied, and she giggled uncontrollably.

piper for an old guy you rock. you lucky bastard. :bump:

Piedpiper, that was fantastic. Very much appreciate your efforts to write all this down. What an incredible experience! I'm about 20 years younger than you and would give my left bollock for an experience like that.

Remember - age ain't nothing but a number. I'm sure there are plenty of females who would appreciate your experience. Go get 'em.

Piper has lived a life Bill Gates couldn't buy!

Piper, that's an awesome story. Beautiful women & tickling! What a combination! Too bad Angie didn't seem to enjoy having her feet tickled. Linda, on the other hand sounds like every ticklefiles dreamgirl!

amazing story my good sir,

you def lived quite a life....im in awe

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back