• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Link to a very interesting half-hour BBC radio interview about fetishes.

Libertine

Verified
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09nt03c

Two attractive young women, one English and one Scots have a discussion on radio about the difference between a fetish and a kink, with one happily expounding on her tickling fetish. Both agree that 'the truth will out' eventually and how their respective attempts at suppressing their desires to pursue vanilla relationships foundered.

I think that listening to this broadcast together would be extraordinarily valuable for those of you in relationships who still remain closeted with your own partners, or for singles trying to 'be normal'. By doing so both types are attempting to forgo what is essentially a harmless bit of spice compared to stealing underwear, being attracted to little boys or other 'trifles' such as coprophilia. Or necrophilia, for that matter.

Last edited:
I’ve met Reed in person; she’s absolutely lovely. It’s also very true that transparency is best when disclosing fetishes to romantic partners.

Why would you have a serious relationship with someone and NOT tell them your into tickling???

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back