• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

List of Effective Tickling Tools & Where to Find Them

BlueLine7045

1st Level Red Feather
Hi there everyone,

So I know there have been several threads in the past and countless post inquiring about where to buy fetish gear and tickle tools that are effective and everything. I also know there are a lot of newbies on here who may not have a lot of experience with tickling, or tickling sessions or tickling tools and could use a good thread or list of potential items to try and where to buy them. This could also be helpful for many of us who may have upcoming or future sessions and are in need of good tickling tools, and don't feel like spending hours shopping around or searching the web. So I was brainstorming and figured, why not create one large thread where everyone can share stores/online websites, links, etc. to fetish stores, specific tickle tools, and tips or advice eon how best to use them, etc.? Perhaps the mods can even pin this thread somewhere as like a sort of resource guide or something.

I, myself, have been scouring Amazon for potential tickling tools but haven't really yielded a lot of results. So who wants to kick this baby off? Post some links to specific tickle tools you buy, or where to find them, and possibly some feedback or insight into your favorite tickling tools and the best way to use them, and the most effective spots. Looking forward to some good community feedback! Lets do this!

A lot of great tools for tickling are just everyday things that you can get anywhere. You just have to use your imagination.

Things I've collected over the years.

tools.jpg

This is coming from a lee with some experience: Go to your nearest dollar store or five below for makeup brushes. They have all kinds of shapes and softness levels. You want at least a mop and a fan but beyond that you may want to get a /soft/ filbert for smaller more intricate areas.
These https://www.etsy.com/listing/125466...07e1c1f56dc37a7c4a4b9e350f2dac110d:1254666851 are good singly to warm a feather ticklish lee up, or you can bind them together and make a multi feathered contraption.
These are also good, they're firmer than a makeup brush and cover wider areas than most other feathers. https://www.etsy.com/listing/113542...f=sr_gallery-1-1&organic_search_click=1&sts=1
Every lee is different and while some things like back massages and Wartenburg wheels don't work on me, they're also options for lees who are deeply ticklish rather than feather ticklish. You can also find shed goose feathers nearly anywhere there's water in North America and they're free... But make sure that you disinfect them before you use them. Nobody wants bird mites.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back