• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Little Lilly's ticklish night out (commissioned)

LordByron

Note from the author:

Hey there, you elegant reader, you look particularly striking today, if I might say so .

Where was I ? Oh, yes. This is, dear reader, a commission I completed recently for a very cool client. They had some *very* interesting ideas... and so I set out to try and make the fantasy come to life. We came up with Lilly, the cute young woman who is the heroine of the story (she is charming, I know you'll love to meet her); and we came up with Victoria, who is... well you'll see who she is. She is a keeper, really. Quite lovely. Maybe a bit... well you'll see.

I ask you, my curious grasshopper: have you ever wanted for a story to come to life? Have you ever found yourself wishing for a certain character to fall in the hands of tickling... well, hands. Or found that a movie scene where someone is tied up and interrogated is just not satisfactory because... well, why didn't they use a feather?

I am here to give you, most exquisite critique of the ticklish arts, the service of writing and giving life to your fantasy. Maybe it is something you wish might happen to yourself; or maybe your favorite character demands to have their sensitivity explored. Be it whatever, wildest of dreams or most cliché fanfic, that which you desire; I can cater for your needs.

For a commission of a story, short, long, saucy or otherwise, count on me for making your fantasy come to life!

So, my hauntingly graceful reader (do your eyes always have that enchanting color, oh my...), if you have a fantasy, a idea, a wish, scenario, a picture, a movie, book, chapter, character... really, anything, you would like me to convert into a story... well, I always love receiving news from you.

Don't be shy ;)you'll make my day, I promise. You can hit me at my Deviantart profile (https://www.deviantart.com/lordgordonbyron) or message me here... and we can discuss your ideas.

Now, to the story!

Lilly's ticklish night out

The young woman, Lilly, found herself in the dimly lit and colossal smoking room of an opulent mansion. The flickering flames from the fireplace danced across the room, casting eerie shadows on the ornate furniture and ancient portraits that adorned the walls. The air was heavy with the scent of smoldering wood and rich tobacco, creating an atmosphere both enchanting and mysterious.

Their sat the woman, Victoria; in her forties with a commanding presence and an air of dark mystery in her deep eyes.

They sat in plush armchairs positioned near the hearth, sipping cognac from crystal glasses. The amber liquid glimmered in the soft glow of the fire, its warmth spreading through their bodies as they took small, contemplative sips.

Lilly gazed around the room, her wide eyes filled with awe and curiosity. The crackling flames played tricks on her imagination, conjuring images of long-lost secrets hidden within the walls. It felt unreal to be in such a place, surrounded by timeless elegance.

Victoria observed Lilly's wonderment with a faint smile, her eyes sparkling with a mix of amusement and understanding. She took a slow sip of her cognac before breaking the silence.

"Sometimes one stumbles upon the unexpected, little Lilly," Victoria said, her voice laced with a hint of intrigue. "Life has a peculiar way of leading us down winding paths, where the extraordinary can become our reality."

Lilly shifted nervously in her seat, feeling a mixture of excitement and apprehension. "I never imagined I'd find myself in a place like this," she confessed, her voice barely above a whisper. "It's like stepping into a dream."

Victoria's gaze grew more intense as she leaned forward, her words resonating with an enigmatic power. "Ah, dreams, my dear. They hold the key to the unknown, to the unexplored depths of our souls. And sometimes, they lead us to places we never thought possible."

Lilly leaned closer, her eyes fixated on Victoria's face, longing for answers to the questions that danced within her mind. "What do you mean, Victoria? Why did you invite me here, really?"

Victoria's lips curled into a mysterious smile, her eyes glimmering with ancient wisdom. "All in due time, my dear Lilly," she replied, her voice filled with a tantalizing hint of secrets yet to be revealed. "For now, let us sip our cognac and bask in the warmth of this moment."

As the fire crackled and the room filled with intrigue, Lilly's heart raced with anticipation. Little did she know of the danger and self-discovery, before her in that fateful night.

(ii)

You see, Lilly's night had taken an unexpected turn. She had been clubbing with her friends, losing herself in the pulsating beats and energetic atmosphere. But somewhere between the dimly lit dance floors and crowded bars, she had lost sight of her companions. Frustration mingled with a hint of intoxication as she wandered through the city streets, her mind consumed with the desire to find her friends... or did she really want to find them? She wanted to find... something. And so she wandered.

With each passing block, the vibrant lights of the club district grew dimmer. Lilly stumbled upon a narrow street she had never noticed before, a hidden alleyway that seemed to beckon her into the unknown. Driven by curiosity and a slight buzz from the alcohol, she hesitantly ventured forth.

As she entered the street, her petite frame stood out amidst the urban backdrop. Lilly's dark hair cascaded in loose waves around her shoulders, framing her youthful face. Her simple, form-fitting dress clung to her slender figure, accentuating her delicate curves. With every step, her open-heeled shoes revealed glimpses of her small, dainty feet, their softness contrasting against the rough pavement beneath.

Drawn toward the flickering neon lights that emanated from an inconspicuous door, Lily found herself standing before a club unlike any she had seen before. The air was thick with an aura of mystery, as if secrets lingered in every corner. The entrance, concealed by an aged wooden door, hinted at the enigma that awaited inside. The man at the entrance looked her up and down, and nodded, conceeding her entry.

As she crossed the threshold, the darkness enveloped her, her eyes adjusting to the dimly lit room. The atmosphere was electrifying, a mingling of people from various walks of life. The patrons, adorned in eclectic attire, exuded an air of sophistication and unconventional coolness. Lily couldn't help but feel a mixture of fascination and apprehension as she navigated through the crowd.

Her gaze was met with curious glances and knowing smiles, but she pressed on, her determination outweighing her trepidation. Amidst the haze of dim lights and pulsating music, she felt a magnetic pull drawing her deeper into the depths of the club.

As the club's dim lights danced to the rhythm of pulsating music, Lily's gaze wandered across the sea of faces, searching for familiarity. Amidst the crowd, her eyes met the piercing gaze of a mysterious woman, Victoria. Their connection was instantaneous, a spark of intrigue that ignited a deep curiosity within Lily.

Victoria moved through the throng with the grace and confidence of a panther, her tall and agile figure commanding attention. Her lustrous brown hair cascaded in waves down her back, framing a face that exuded an air of enigmatic allure. Her eyes, like pools of deep mystery, held a depth that hinted at a wealth of untold stories.

As Victoria drew closer, the energy in the room seemed to shift, causing Lily's heart to quicken with anticipation. Time slowed as Victoria's steps became deliberate, each one emphasizing her poise and confidence. Lily felt a magnetic pull, anchoring her to the spot, her body tingling with a mixture of excitement and uncertainty.

With every passing moment, Victoria's presence enveloped Lily, her charisma weaving an invisible web of intrigue. The club's intoxicating ambience faded into the background, leaving only the two of them locked in an unspoken connection.

Lily's eyes widened as Victoria stood before her, the distance between them evaporating. She felt a surge of inexplicable familiarity, as though Victoria had always been a part of her world, even before they met. Words escaped Lily's lips, her voice barely a whisper, "Who are you?"

Victoria's lips curved into a mysterious smile, a flicker of amusement dancing in her eyes. "Names have power, my dear," she replied, her voice carrying a melodious yet commanding tone. "But I can tell that you carry interesting secrets and ... desires. I will tell you my name is Victoria. And you can tell me what you are looking for."

(iii)

Victoria's approach had been both deliberate and enticing, like a predator closing in on its prey. Lily's breath hitched as Victoria gracefully moved in synchrony with the music, drawing her into an intimate dance. She grabbed her hips softly, and guided her body to the swinging bases of the music. Their bodies swayed together, their connection growing stronger with each step.

Whispers, barely audible over the pulsating beat, escaped Victoria's lips as she guided Lily's waist. "You have a secret, my dear Lily," she murmured, her voice a velvety whisper that sent shivers down Lily's spine.

Lily's eyes widened in surprise, her heart racing with a mix of fear and curiosity. She opened her mouth to protest, to deny Victoria's claim, but the words caught in her throat. There was an uncanny intuition emanating from Victoria, an aura that seemed to unravel the depths of Lily's desires.

Victoria's gaze held a glimmer of understanding as she continued to sway with Lily, their bodies moving as one. "Do not be ashamed, my dear," she whispered, her voice caressing Lily's ear. "I have a talent for unraveling the secrets that lie beneath the surface, and yours is no exception."

Lily's cheeks flushed with embarrassment, her secret desire suddenly risked exposure. How could Victoria have known? It was a secret she had kept locked away, believing it to be strange and unacceptable.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about," Lily stammered, her voice barely audible above the music. She attempted to divert her gaze, to break free from Victoria's penetrating gaze, but found herself captivated, unable to resist the mysterious woman's pull. They swayed to the slow rythme still.

Victoria's lips curled into a knowing smile as she pressed her body closer to Lily's, their movements growing more intimate. "Deny it all you want, my dear, but I see the longing in your eyes, the hidden desires that stir within you," she purred, her voice a seductive melody. "I offer you a path to explore those desires, to embrace your true self without judgment or shame."

Conflicting emotions churned within Lily, the pull of curiosity and the weight of the shear strangeness of this night warring within her. She hesitated, contemplating Victoria's proposition, the allure of stepping into the unknown tempting her fragile heart.

Finally, with a mixture of trepidation and anticipation, Lily leaned in, her voice barely audible as she whispered, "Where will you take me?"

Victoria's eyes sparkled with a mischievous glint as she leaned in, her breath warm against Lily's ear. "Come with me, dear Lily, to my mansion, where secrets are unveiled and desires find their freedom," she teased, her words dripping with seductive persuasion. "There, you can tell me what troubles you... and who knows, we might have some fun."

Lily's heart pounded in her chest as she yielded to the intoxicating allure of Victoria's proposition. In that moment, she surrendered to the unknown, ready to embark on a journey that would forever alter the course of her life.

(iv)

The fire crackled softly in the enormous smoking room of Victoria's mansion as Lily and Victoria settled into plush armchairs, their crystal glasses of cognac held delicately in their hands. The room exuded an air of intimacy, the flickering glow from the fireplace casting gentle shadows on the elegant furnishings.

Lily couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and apprehension as she looked into Victoria's eyes. The older woman's gaze held an intensity that seemed to penetrate her very soul, causing a swirl of emotions to stir within her.

Victoria took a sip of her cognac, her gaze never leaving Lily's face. After a moment, she leaned forward, a playful smile dancing on her lips. "You have an air of vulnerability about you, Lily," she remarked, her voice velvety smooth. "It's as if your desires and secrets lie just beneath the surface, waiting to be discovered."

Lily shifted uneasily in her seat, the truth of Victoria's words hanging heavy in the air. She had always yearned for someone to understand the hidden desires that stirred within her, yet the shame and fear of judgment had kept her locked in silence.

"I... I've always felt different," Lily admitted, her voice filled with a mixture of longing and uncertainty. "There are desires I harbor, secrets I've never shared with anyone. I've felt ashamed of them."

Victoria's eyes softened, a glimmer of compassion shining through. "Desires are what make us human, my dear," she reassured, her voice filled with understanding. "There is no shame in embracing who you truly are. It is in the exploration of those desires that we find our authenticity."

A wave of relief washed over Lily as she absorbed Victoria's words. Here, in this hidden haven, she felt a sense of acceptance she had longed for. Encouraged by Victoria's presence, she mustered the courage to speak her truth.

Lily's voice trembled with vulnerability as she gazed into Victoria's eyes. The confession spilled forth from her lips, a burst of sincerity she had held tightly within her for far too long.

"I... I've always had a secret longing to be... tickled," she admitted, her voice filled with a mix of embarrassment and anticipation. "To feel helpless and surrender to the sensation of being tickled all over, especially on my feet. To be tormented by it, until I am begging... and then some more. Without mercy. It's something I've never shared with anyone."

A wave of frustration washed over Lily, her desperation evident in her words. She had carried this secret desire within her, wondering if it would forever remain unfulfilled. The longing to experience the sweet torment of ticklish pleasure had consumed her thoughts, igniting an insatiable curiosity and yearning for surrender.

"I've fantasized about it, Victoria," Lily continued, her voice quivering with a mix of anticipation and a touch of desperation. "The thought of being at the mercy of gentle fingers, feathers, or anything that could bring forth those deliciously torturous sensations... It's been a constant ache in my soul."

She paused, her eyes on the floor.

"I've tried to bury these longings, to dismiss them as silly or insignificant," Lily confessed, her voice filled with raw honesty. "But they're a part of me, an integral aspect of my desires. And to find someone who not only understands but is willing to explore them with me... It's both thrilling and terrifying."

Lily's fingers fidgeted nervously, her body betraying the mix of emotions swirling within her. She yearned for the release of surrender, to let go of control and be engulfed in the ticklish ecstasy she craved.

"Victoria, I've dreamed of the day when I could find someone who would embrace my desires, who would take me to the edge of pleasure and vulnerability," she admitted, her voice filled with a desperate plea. "To experience the sweet torment of tickling, to be completely at the mercy of someone's touch... It's a longing that haunts me, a yearning."

Lily's heart raced, a mix of excitement and nervousness coursing through her veins. She couldn't believe she was baring her deepest desires to this captivating woman. Yet, there was a sense of trust that had blossomed between them, a connection that urged her to take a leap of faith.

"I've said too much... I... I have to go..." Lilly stammered, tears almost falling from her eyes, while she made a motion to stand and leave.

Victoria's soft voice cut Lily's actions; a powerful commanding tone in a soft purr. "Where do you think your going, little one?" she asked, her voice cryptic. "Put your feet on my lap, inmediately." A long silence followed.

Lily's breath caught in her throat, a mixture of nervousness and exhilaration flooding her senses. She hesitated for a moment, then with a shy smile, she slowly lifted her dainty feet and placed them on Victoria's lap.

(v)

Victoria's gaze locked with Lily's as she delicately slipped off Lily's small heels, revealing her bare, vulnerable feet. The room seemed to hold its breath, the anticipation tangible in the air. Lily's feet, soft and petite, appeared even more delicate without the confines of her shoes. The arches curved elegantly, and the toes appeared perfectly formed.

With a glimmer of mischief in her eyes, Victoria reached out, her finger tracing a slow, teasing path along the sole of Lily's right foot. The gentle touch sent a shiver of anticipation coursing through Lily's body, her breath catching in her throat. Her eyes never left Victoria's face, searching for any hint of a reaction, a flicker of understanding.

As Victoria continued to graze her finger over the sensitive skin, Lily's body responded instinctively. A soft gasp escaped her lips, a mixture of surprise and pleasure. Her toes curled involuntarily, a subtle display of both vulnerability and an unspoken desire for more.

Victoria's finger traced delicate circles, light and teasing, causing Lily's body to squirm slightly in the chair. The sensation was both tantalizing and exhilarating, unlocking a floodgate of hidden sensations within Lily. She couldn't help but surrender to the enchanting touch, her body yearning for more, her desires awakening with each delicate stroke.

As the room fell silent, the only sound was the soft crackling of the fire, and the whispered breaths that escaped Lily's parted lips.

Victoria's touch continued to graze Lily's bare soles, each stroke igniting a rush of sensations that sent shivers cascading through her body. Confusion mingled with an electrifying excitement as Lily struggled to comprehend the situation in her extreme arousement.

"You are now a prisoner here," Victoria declared, her voice now husky and authoritative, sending a thrill down Lily's spine. The statement hung in the air, heavy with a sense of both intrigue and trepidation.

Lily's brows furrowed, her mind racing to make sense of Victoria's unexpected proclamation. She felt a blend of uncertainty and growing anticipation, the allure of surrendering to the unknown pulling her deeper into Victoria's enigmatic world.

"What do you mean, a prisoner?" Lily asked, her voice betraying a mix of confusion and intrigue. "Why would I become a prisoner in this place?"

Victoria's gaze held a solemn intensity as she met Lily's eyes, her voice carrying an air of unquestionable authority. "In this realm, my dear Lily, you will find liberation within the confines of surrender," she explained, her words resonating with a sense of profound meaning. "You are mine now. There will be no escaping."

Lily's breath hitched,and she found herself captivated by Victoria's commanding presence, a magnetic force that drew her further into the uncharted territory of her own desires.

Victoria reached into her pocket, retrieving a single silk handkerchief, its smooth texture contrasting against the intensity of the moment. With a powerful yet gentle voice, she held out her hand and made a request that both intrigued and unnerved Lily.

"Give me your wrists, Lily," Victoria urged, her tone laced with a potent mixture of solemnity and anticipation.

Confusion flickered across Lily's face, her mind grappling with the implications of Victoria's request. Yet, beneath the surface, a surge of excitement coursed through her veins. The allure of surrendering control, of placing herself in Victoria's hands, was both exhilarating and terrifying.

As Lily extended her wrists, the room seemed to hold its breath, the anticipation palpable. Victoria delicately bound her wrists with the silk handkerchief, creating a symbolic connection that spoke volumes of trust and vulnerability.

Victoria stood up, leaving Lily's feet delicately placed on the sofa, a sense of anticipation filled the room. Lily's heart raced with a mixture of curiosity and vulnerability as she felt Victoria's presence move away from her. Moments later, the room was engulfed in darkness as Victoria gently blindfolded Lily with the silk handkerchief.

The loss of sight heightened Lily's senses, amplifying the sound of her own breath and the fluttering of her heartbeat. She felt a surge of vulnerability, like a delicate bird with clipped wings, eager to explore the unknown.

Just as Lily's mind teetered between excitement and apprehension, Victoria's voice cut through the silence, soothing and commanding all at once. "Trust me, Lily," she whispered, her words wrapping around Lily like a comforting embrace.

Lily's protests were quelled by Victoria's unwavering confidence. She sensed a power and knowledge within this enigmatic woman that both intrigued and captivated her. In that moment, Lily made the choice to surrender, to trust in the journey that lay before her.

Without hesitation, Victoria gently lifted Lily's arms above her head, encouraging her to place her hands behind her head. Lily complied, feeling the soft fabric of her bound wrists secured to the back of her dress. She was now completely vulnerable, her body and desires exposed, held captive by Victoria's mystique.

Lily's breath quickened as she awaited Victoria's next move, the air thick with anticipation. The mysterious woman's voice, low and magnetic, echoed through the darkness. "Now, my dear Lily, it is time for us to venture deeper into the realms of this mansion."

Guided by Victoria's confident presence, Lily's world shrank to the sound of their footsteps echoing through the mansion's hallways. Each step propelled them further into the labyrinth of desires, their connection growing stronger with every passing moment.

(vi)

Lily followed Victoria's lead with every step, her arms bound behind her head, her senses heightened by the blindfold that covered her eyes. As they descended the staircase, Victoria's steady presence guided her through the mansion's corridors, each footfall resonating with purpose.

The soft carpet beneath Lily's petite feet caressed her sensitive soles, a sensation that sent shivers of anticipation through her body. With each step, she could feel the luxurious fibers of the carpet grazing against her bare skin, intensifying her awareness of the journey she was undertaking.

As they moved deeper into the mansion, Lily's mind swirled with a whirlwind of thoughts. Excitement and trepidation danced within her, creating a delicate balance of anticipation and apprehension. The darkness that enveloped her, combined with the loss of control brought on by the bound wrists and blindfold, propelled Lily further into a state of surrender.

Through a heavy wooden door they stepped, entering a realm hidden from the prying eyes of the world above. The scent of old leather and faint whispers of forgotten desires greeted them in the dungeon's dimly lit chamber.

Although Lily's eyes were shrouded by the blindfold, her senses became acutely aware of the change in atmosphere. The cool air caressed her skin, carrying a sense of anticipation and intrigue. Her heart quickened, each beat echoing in the depths of her being as she surrendered herself further into the unknown.

Victoria's voice, low and soothing, reverberated through the chamber. "Stay calm, my dear Lily. There is no way out for you here."

Feeling a sense of trust in Victoria's guidance, Lily allowed herself to be guided to a leather contraption. The touch of the smooth leather against her bare skin sent a shiver of anticipation through her body. She was directed to sit, her senses tingling with a mixture of curiosity and surrender.

With deft hands, Victoria released the bindings that held Lily's arms. For a brief moment, Lily experienced a sense of freedom, her wrists freed from their constraint. But before she could fully comprehend the situation, Victoria skillfully secured her arms in a spreadeagle position, gently fastening cuffs around her wrists.

Zzzzip

Zzzzzip

They adjusted, tightening quickly.

As the last cuff clicked into place, a surge of panic washed over Lily. She struggled against her restraints, the weight of vulnerability crashing upon her like a wave. She threw desperate kicks into the darkeness, a desperate plea to regain control in the face of overwhelming sensations.

Victoria's voice, a steady anchor in the storm of emotions, broke through Lily's turmoil. "Breathe, my dear." she urged, her tone filled with authority.

Torn between the desire to escape and the allure of surrender, Lily fought against the restraints, her body straining against its own desires. The clash between fear and curiosity battled within her, threatening to drown out the whispers of liberation that echoed through the dungeon.

"Please, Victoria," Lily begged, her voice trembling with a combination of fear and longing. "I can't... I can't do this. It's too much."

"Your right dear, this will be too much," said Victoria's voice softly. "It's a pity you can't go anywhere now."

In the midst of her struggle, Lily's heartbeat pounded in her ears, drowning out the outside world. She took a deep breath, trying to steady herself, to quiet the tempest of conflicting emotions. Slowly, her struggles transformed into a hesitant surrender, a realization that she had embarked on this journey willingly, driven by her own longing for self-discovery.

As Victoria approached, Lily's senses heightened, aware of her presence, even without the gift of sight. Suddenly, Lily felt a gentle yet firm grasp around her kicking feet. Startled, she renewed her struggles, her voice rising in protest.

"No, please," Lily pleaded, her voice a mix of fear and defiance. "I can't handle any more. I thought... I thought this would feel different... no please, not my feet too!" she begged.

Victoria's grip tightened, capturing Lily's feet with a steady determination. She leaned in closer, her voice laced with an enigmatic charm. "Is this not what you desired, Lily?" Victoria's voice cut through the chaos, her words laced with a teasing edge. "Did you not long for liberation, to explore the depths of your desires without inhibition?"

Lily's protests softened into a whimper as she felt Victoria skillfully fasten cuffs around her kicking feet; opening her legs helplessly. The realization of her lack of control, coupled with the anticipation of the unknown, intensified her internal struggle.

As the last cuff secured Lily's feet in captivity, a mixture of vulnerability and surrender settled within her. She exhaled, her body relaxing against the restraints, a silent acceptance that mirrored the growing anticipation within her soul.

(vii)

Victoria approached Lily's vulnerable and helpless bare feet, a mix of anticipation and nervous excitement coursed through Lily's veins. Her heart raced with the unknown possibilities, the thoughts of what would happen and what it would feel like consuming her thoughts.

Victoria, aware of Lily's heightened anticipation, paused for a moment, relishing in the tension that filled the air. She could see the anticipation dancing in Lily's blindfolded eyes, a spark of curiosity that mirrored her own.

With a playful glint in her eyes, Victoria couldn't resist the temptation any longer. She gently trailed her fingers along the arch of Lily's bound soles, reveling in the immediate reaction it elicited. The sensation sent a surge of ticklish delight through Lily's body, igniting wild fits of uncontrollable giggles.

Laughter spilled from Lily's lips, a delightful melody that filled the dungeon's intimate space. Each ticklish stroke from Victoria's skilled fingers sent waves of pleasure and laughter cascading through Lily's body, intensifying the sensations that coursed through her.

Amidst the laughter, Lily's words tumbled out in between giggles. "Oh, Victoria!" she managed to exclaim, her voice breathless and filled with a mix of delight and surrender. "I never imagined... it would feel like this! It's... it's a lot... have mercy, please!"

Victoria, her touch never ceasing, allowed a warm and knowing smile to grace her lips. "Tickling has a way of unveiling hidden pleasures, my dear," she replied, her voice laced with a hint of satisfaction. "It taps into the vulnerability of the senses, inviting us to surrender and embrace the exhilarating sensations that await. But there will be punishment this night for you as well. You have been naughty and foolish in walking into this palce with me. It was imprudent... and you shall pay the price" she chuckled as she continued to slowly torment the girl.

As Victoria continued to expertly tickle Lily's soles, Lily's body arched and writhed against her restraints, caught in a dance of pleasure and ticklish torment. Every stroke of Victoria's fingers intensified the sensations, pushing Lily to the edge of her endurance and inviting her to fully embrace the vulnerability that she had surrendered to.

Between bouts of laughter, Lily managed to gasp out her desires, her voice laced with both pleasure and a hint of longing. "Please... Victoria... no more!" she pleaded, her words a mixture of surrender and anticipation. "I want to leave! NO, NO , NO!! I ti... ckklleeesss"

Victoria, ever attuned to Lily's desires, responded with a teasing yet understanding tone. "Patience, my dear Lily," she whispered,chuckling softly, her voice a velvet caress amidst the laughter. "You will soon have reason to beg."

As Victoria continued her skilled tickling of Lily's bound soles, their playfulness and teasing intensified. The atmosphere in the dungeon crackled with electric energy, the air filled with Lily's infectious laughter and the anticipation of what lay ahead.

Victoria, her eyes glinting with mischief, decided to escalate the sensations further. Lowering her mouth to Lily's writhing toes, she alternated between sucking and nibbling on one foot, while her nails grazed teasingly along the sole of the other.

The sensations coursing through Lily's body intensified, sending shockwaves of ticklish pleasure and sensation coursing through her. Her laughter erupted into wild fits, each giggle growing into uncontrollable guffaws that reverberated off the dungeon's walls.

Lily's voice, a mix of unbridled mirth and incoherent pleas, filled the air. "Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed between snorts and bursts of laughter. "Stop! I can't... hahaha... I can't take it! It's too much!"

Victoria, savoring Lily's uninhibited reactions, skillfully continued her playful assault. The combination of her nibbling and tickling drove Lily into a state of hysterical delight. Her pleas for mercy mingled with peals of laughter, her words tumbling out in fragmented phrases.

"Please, Victoria!" Lily managed to gasp between breaths, her voice infused with a mixture of desperation and laughter. "I... hahaha... I can't... stop! It's so... oh my... hahaha!"

The sound of Lily's unbridled laughter filled the dungeon, echoing off the walls as her uncontrollable hysteria reached its peak. The ticklish torment had ignited a wildfire of sensations within her, overwhelming her senses and pushing her to the edge of ecstatic surrender.

With a mischievous glimmer in her eyes, the woman gradually eased the tickling sensations, allowing Lily a moment to catch her breath.

Lily, her body still tingling with lingering sensations, gasped for air, her laughter subsiding into a mix of moans and sporadic giggles. She looked up at Victoria, a mix of exhaustion and exhilaration etched across her face.

Victoria, her voice laced with a teasing edge, leaned closer to Lily, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "My, my, my, little Lily," she taunted playfully. "It seems you've bitten off more than you can chew, haven't you? Did you think I would have an inkling of mercy for such a bad little girl? You poor baby."

Lily's breathing quickened as she struggled to find her voice amidst the lingering waves of pleasure. Her cheeks burned with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. "I... I didn't expect... it to be this overwhelming," she managed to utter between gasps, her voice a mix of submission and defiance.

Victoria's fingers continued to graze up and down Lily's sensitive soles, the playful torment creating a symphony of moans and laughter. "Oh, my dear," Victoria purred, her voice dripping with a mix of authority and amusement. "You're just a little girl lost in a world of desires, with no possible escape. My own little pet. What shall I do with you now?"

Lily's body writhed against the restraints, her laughter and moans intermingling in an intoxicating chorus. The mix of teasing and humiliation from Victoria, combined with the lingering ticklish sensations, sent shivers of pleasure coursing through her veins.

As Lily's laughter and moans grew more intense, she found herself lost in the dichotomy of vulnerability and pleasure. The sensations pulled her deeper into a realm where inhibitions faded, and the boundaries of her desires expanded.

Victoria, ever attuned to Lily's reactions, continued to push the boundaries with a delicate balance of teasing and pleasure. Her touch traversed the landscape of Lily's sensitized soles, eliciting a symphony of pleasure-soaked sounds.

Lily's moans intertwined with her uncontrollable laughter, creating a thrilling cacophony that filled the dungeon. Her body strained against the restraints, caught between the desire to escape and the overwhelming need to surrender to the waves of sensations crashing over her.

(viii)

Victoria sensed a new epoch in Lilly's torment was due. With a playful glint in her eyes, she retrieved a long peacock feather, its soft plumes whispering promises of delight.

Positioning herself at Lily's feet once again, Victoria deftly swirled the feather in the air, teasingly grazing Lily's inner thighs. The delicate touch of the feather sent shivers of anticipation through Lily's body, eliciting a mixture of giggles and gasps.

Lily squirmed against her restraints, the feather's tantalizing caress igniting a new wave of ticklish delight. Her laughter mingled with gasps for breath as Victoria expertly maneuvered the feather along her inner thighs, teasing and titillating.

Giggling and gasping for air, Lily couldn't help but react to the intense sensations. Her voice, a mix of surrender and delight, escaped in fragmented phrases. "Oh, Victoria... hahaha... that tickles! Please... oh my... I can't... not there, no, no, not that... hahaha!"

Victoria, a playful smile dancing on her lips, reveled in Lily's reactions. She couldn't resist adding a touch of teasing to the mix. "You're such a little baby, Lily," she teased, her voice laced with a mix of authority and amusement. "All giggles and squirms, completely at my mercy."

Lily's laughter intensified, her body squirming and writhing against the feather's ticklish touch. The teasing and humiliation from Victoria fueled a mix of pleasure and vulnerability within her, heightening the sensations coursing through her body.

Between laughter and gasps, Lily's voice managed to break through. "Victoria... oh, please," she managed to say, her voice a blend of submission and desire. "Don't... hahaha... noooo... stop... eeeeeeEEEEK..." she squealed.

Victoria, attuned to Lily's desires, continued the feather's dance along her inner thighs, stoking the fires of pleasure and vulnerability.

As the ticklish sensations danced across Lily's skin, she found herself lost in a dizzying mix of pleasure and laughter. Her moans blended with her uncontrollable giggles, creating a symphony of delight that echoed through the dungeon.

As Victoria continued to explore the delicate balance of pleasure and vulnerability with the peacock feather, an idea sparked within her. With a soft touch, she gently removed Lily's panties with her swift hand, unveiling her most intimate desires.

The feather resumed its dance, now grazing over Lily's womanhood. Lily gasped, her body reacting to the newfound sensations that washed over her. The delicate touch of the feather sent waves of pleasure coursing through her, teasing her senses and awakening a deeper yearning within.

Lily's voice, a breathless mix of pleasure and anticipation, escaped in whispered gasps. "Oh, Victoria... that feels... oh, shit..."

Victoria, attuned to Lily's reactions, reveled in the power she held over her. With a tantalizing smile, she decided to interrupt Lily's ascent to pleasure. Suddenly, she shifted her focus, allowing her teeth to graze Lily's ticklish soles with unexpected nibbles.

Lily's body jolted with a mixture of pleasure and ticklish torment. Her pleasure-filled gasps transformed into surprised shrieks, laughter bubbling up from deep within. The contrasting sensations overwhelmed her, leaving her begging in hysterical whimpers.

"NO! SHIT! PLEASE NO! Victoria! Oh, please!" Lily pleaded, her voice a mix of desperation and laughter. "I can't take... this is too much... It's too much! TOO MUCHHHH!!!"

Victoria, ever in control, maintained her teasing yet authoritative tone. "Ah, my dear Lily," she playfully responded, in between nibbles; her voice laced with a mix of sympathy and amusement. "You wanted to explore, to delve into the depths of your desires. But be careful what you wish for."

Lily's laughter and pleas continued, her body squirming against the restraints as the contrasting sensations coursed through her. Each nibble on her ticklish soles intertwined with the lingering pleasure of the feather's touch, driving her to the brink of ecstasy and leaving her in a state of delightful torment.

As the sensations coursed through Lily's body, a symphony of pleasure and vulnerability consumed her. The feather's delicate touch continued to tease and caress her womanhood, while Victoria's tantalizing tongue tormented Lily's cute little feet.

Lily's hips instinctively moved in sync with the feather's movements, seeking to intensify the pleasure that danced along her most sensitive areas. Her body arched and twisted, a ballet of desire as she tried to find the perfect rhythm to match the sensations that consumed her.

Victoria, ever the seductress, reveled in the reactions she elicited from Lily. Her tongue skillfully explored the contours of Lily's ticklish soles, teasing and tormenting her with every lick and nibble. The combination of pleasure and ticklish sensation sent Lily into fits of squeals and laughter, her feet wriggling and squirming under the skilled ministrations.

Lily's voice, a mixture of pleasure and desperation, broke through the symphony of sensations. "Oh, Victoria! It's... it's overwhelming!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with"I never imagined...!"

Victoria, her lips curving into a satisfied smile, continued her play. Her voice, a husky whisper, caressed Lily's ears amidst the laughter. "Embrace it, my sweet Lily," she encouraged, her voice laced with a blend of authority and affection. "Let it happen."

Lily's laughter echoed through the dungeon, intermingling with moans of pleasure as the contrasting sensations continued their dance. Her body, awash with desire, responded to the skilled touch of Victoria, surrendering to the unknown depths of her desires.

In the midst of pleasure and ticklish torment, Lily felt a sense of liberation; but at the same time, a deep desperation in her torment.
Victoria, ever the guide, reveled in the transformation she witnessed. She continued to navigate the intricate balance between pleasure and ticklish torment, aware of the depths Lily was exploring. With every touch and lick, she stoked the fires of Lily's desires, pushing her further toward the precipice of release.

In the depths of the dungeon, the air crackled with electricity, resonating with the symphony of Lily's laughter, squeals, and moans.

(ix)

Victoria paused her tantalizing exploration and gracefully walked towards a nearby table where two hairbrushes awaited her. Lily, still blindfolded and bound in the X-shaped device, sensed the movement and felt a mixture of fear and excitement coursing through her veins. She called out to Victoria, her voice laced with anticipation and curiosity.

Lily's voice trembled with a blend of nervousness and desire. "Victoria... What are you doing? What do you have planned for me?" she asked, her words barely audible above the rush of her own heartbeat.

Victoria's response, calm yet infused with a hint of mischief, carried through the room. "Ah, my pet," she replied, her voice resonating with a mix of authority and playfulness. "I had something special in mind for you. Did you think the feather would come without punishment?"

Lily's body tensed with a blend of anticipation and apprehension. Her mind raced with thoughts of what Victoria might have in store for her. The unknown danced before her, a tantalizing enigma that both thrilled and unnerved her.

Lily's trembling voice filled the air as she whimpered and begged Victoria not to proceed. Desperation laced her words, a plea for mercy and a glimmer of hope that Victoria might relent. "Please Victoria, just... just let me cum... I don't want more torture..."
\

"Oh, my dear Lily," Victoria purred, her voice dripping with playful cruelty. "Where's the fun in that? You know you can't resist my touch. Besides, the brushes long to dance upon your delicate skin."

"But I'm just a girl, my lady... please, I'll do anything!" she whimpered.

Lily's pleas only seemed to ignite Victoria's desire to torment her further. With a slow and deliberate movement, Victoria began to stroke Lily's sensitive feet with the brushes. The bristles trailed along her arches, creating a ripple of ticklish pleasure that sent shivers up Lily's spine.

The strokes were deliberate, each one designed to elicit a heightened response from Lily. She shrieked and squealed like a maniac.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT IS THAT! NOOO... PLEAASSSEE... YOUR ... MHAAHHAhahhahmmm ... BRUSHING MY FEET!!?? NOOO... hhahahhahhmm *snort* ... VIC... AAHH FUCKKK"

As the brushes caressed her sensitive soles, Victoria counted each stroke aloud, each number a reminder of Lily's vulnerability and humiliation.

"One... Two... Three," Victoria taunted, her voice laced with a blend of authority and sadistic pleasure. "Count along with me, Lily. Let the numbers serve as a reminder of your helplessness and the power I hold over you."

Lily's body writhed in the restraints, her laughter and moans mingling in a symphony of pleasure and torment. The slow and rhythmic strokes of the brushes played havoc on her senses, sending waves of pleasure and ticklish sensations through her entire being.

Amidst the sensations that threatened to overwhelm her, Lily found her voice once again. Her words came out in fragmented gasps and whimpers, a mix of pleasure and pleading.

"Victoria... Please... I can't take it... It's too much," she managed to utter, her voice a desperate plea.

Victoria's teasing smile widened as she continued the relentless assault on Lily's feet. Her voice oozed with a tantalizing mix of authority and sadistic delight. "Oh, my sweet Lily, we're just getting started," she retorted, her tone a playful mockery of Lily's desperate pleas. "I haven't even begun to explore the depths of your ticklish desires."

As Lily's protests blended with laughter and moans, Victoria reveled in the power she held over her captive. The brushes became extensions of her dominance, tools through which she could push Lily to the brink of ecstasy and ticklish torment.

The scene unfolded in a frenetic dance, Lily's laughter and gasps filling the dungeon as Victoria skillfully played the brushes against her sensitive soles. Each stroke brought Lily a shriek and hysterical guffaws of laughter.

(x)

After the brushes had left the young woman in a state of trembling gasps, Victoria reached for two peculiar devices from the table. They resembled small forks, but with a button at the handle. Lily's eyes widened as she felt Victoria attach the devices to her bare feet using elastic bands. A mix of curiosity and concern filled Lily's voice as she questioned Victoria's intentions.

"What... Victoria... are... no...more... doing...?" Lily asked, her voice gasping. "What... are you... doing... please... no...?"

Victoria's eyes sparkled with a mischievous glint as she pressed the button on both devices simultaneously. Instantly, a small electric current coursed through the forks, sending growing tingles Lily's body. She gasped, a mixture of surprise and nervous excitement, as her feet twitched involuntarily. The electric current steadily grew into unbearable tickling sensations, growing, growing...

With a seductive smile playing on her lips, Victoria leaned in close to Lily, her voice filled with tantalizing anticipation. "These, my dear Lily, are going to introduce you to a whole new realm of sensations," she whispered, her breath warm against Lily's ear. "They will provide a unique world of sensations for you. Hold on."

Lily's heart raced as she tried to process the sensations that flooded through her. The gentle pulses of electricity tickled her nerve endings, intensifying her sensitivity to unprecedented levels. She squirmed within her restraints, a mixture of excitement and vulnerability coursing through her veins.

As Victoria positioned herself at the foot of the bed, her gaze locked onto Lily's quivering feet. She admired the way Lily's toes curled and flexed, a captivating display of anticipation and apprehension. With a slow and deliberate movement, Victoria traced her fingers along the insides of Lily's thighs, savoring the way her touch elicited trembles and soft gasps.

Lily's voice erupted with a torrent of screams and desperate pleas as the forks reached their highest level of intensity. Her words tumbled out in a flurry of incoherence, mingled with wild laughter and gasps for breath. The intensity of her sensations overwhelmed her, pushing her into a state of hysteria.

"Victoria, please! I can't... I can't take it anymore!" Lily shrieked, her voice strained with a mixture of pleasure and desperation. "It's too much! I'm going to lose my mind!"

Tears streamed down Lily's face as she struggled to find coherence amidst the overwhelming sensations coursing through her. Her words became a jumbled mess of fragmented phrases, punctuated with desperate cries.

"Oh god, Victoria! Please... Please make it stop... or don't... I don't even know anymore!" she pleaded, her voice a mixture of agony and ecstasy. "I can't handle this... It's driving me insane!"

In her hysteria, Lily's words turned into a stream of insults, a manifestation of the heightened emotions that consumed her. She lashed out in a desperate attempt to regain some semblance of control over the uncontrollable.

"Damn you, Victoria! You sadistic bitch!" Lily exclaimed, her voice filled with equal parts frustration and desire. "You've awakened something in me... something I never knew existed!"

Amidst her screams and insults, Lily's voice shifted, becoming more primal, more instinctual. Her pleas became wordless cries, a symphony of guttural sounds and unintelligible babble as the pleasure and hysteria melded into one overwhelming experience.

Victoria, ever the guiding force, remained steadfast, her eyes filled with a mix of compassion and a smoldering desire. She listened to Lily's incoherent pleas, understanding the depths of her surrender, and the power of the sensations that consumed her.

In that heightened state of vulnerability and ecstasy, Lily's words became a chaotic chorus, an expression of her surrender to the overwhelming pleasure that coursed through her body. Through her screams and incoherence, she sought release, seeking solace in the wild and untamed depths of her desires.

Taking one of the electric forks, Victoria began to glide it forks delicately over Lily's sensitive soles. The small electric pulses danced along the pathways of Lily's nerves, teasing and tantalizing her senses. Lily's body convulsed with laughter and pleasure. She shook her head wildly, sweat dripping all over her body.

Incoherent pleas and desperate begging spilled from Lily's lips, a symphony of euphoria and ticklish torment. Her mind became a whirlwind of ecstasy, as the electric forks played with her senses, heightening her pleasure and vulnerability.

The older woman reveled in the power she held over Lily's writhing form. She skillfully danced the forks across Lily's feet, expertly blending pleasure and ticklish torment.

As the intensity of the sensations grew, Lily found herself surrendering to the electrifying dance. Her body thrashed against the restraints, her laughter and shrieks of pleasure filling the air.

(xi)

After the intense sensations of the electric forks, Victoria paused to assess the trembling and breathless Lilly. A tender smile graced her lips as she leaned in closer, her voice a soothing murmur.

"Such exquisite vulnerability, my dear Lilly," Victoria whispered, her words carrying a mix of tenderness and seductive intrigue. "You have shown immense courage in embracing the depths of your desires."

Victoria, ever the master of anticipation, skillfully reattached the electric forks to Lilly's delicate feet. With deliberate movements, she secured the elastic bands and ensured they were in place. The soft hum of the devices filled the room, creating an electric current; this time, less intense, but still creating a continual tickling sensation on the girls soft wrinkling soles.

Lilly's body shivered as she felt the familiar tingling sensations reawakening within her. A mixture of excitement and nervousness coursed through her veins, heightening her senses and leaving her craving more.

With a seductive glimmer in her eyes, Victoria slowly trailed her fingertips up Lilly's legs, teasingly inching her way beneath the fabric of her dress. Lilly's breath caught in her throat as she felt the warmth of Victoria's touch drawing closer to the intimate depths of her being.

A gasp escaped Lilly's lips as Victoria's fingers explored the contours of her inner thighs. The soft caress sent a shiver of pleasure through her, igniting a fierce longing deep within her core. The anticipation of what was to come left her heart pounding in her chest, as her body yearned for the exquisite torment only Victoria could provide.

Lilly's voice trembled with a mix of desire and vulnerability. "Victoria," she whispered, her voice a breathy plea. "Please... I need more."

Victoria's gaze held a wicked glimmer as she leaned in closer, crawling into the recesses of the girl's dress, making her way between her open legs; her voice a velvety purr. "Patience, my dear," she replied, blowing softly on the pulsing flesh of the beautiful young brunette. Lilly was incapable of speaking anymore.

With deliberate and sensual movements, she slowly aproached, her head already beneath the fabric of Lilly's dress.

Lilly's breath hitched, her body tensing in both excitement and trepidation. The sensation of Victoria's warm breath against her exposed skin sent a shiver of desire down her spine. She arched her back slightly, granting Victoria better access as waves of pleasure coursed through her being.

Victoria's tongue danced with skill and finesse, exploring Lilly's most intimate depths with a wicked precision. Soft sighs and muffled moans escaped Lilly's lips as Victoria's lips and tongue expertly traced their way along her inner folds.

"Victoria," Lilly gasped, her voice a mixture of need and ecstasy. "Oh... my..." she was almost drooling.

Victoria continued her sensual assault, alternating between gentle caresses and more fervent flicks of her tongue. She reveled in the taste and scent of Lilly's desire, driven by an insatiable hunger to ignite pleasure within her.

Lilly's body trembled as waves of pleasure washed over her. The room filled with a symphony of gasps and moans, as Lilly surrendered herself to the unyielding pleasure building within her.

"Victoria... I can't... OH PLEASE," Lilly managed to utter between ragged breaths. Her voice was filled with a mix of longing and urgency.

Victoria, ever the orchestrator of desire, increased the intensity of her ministrations, driving Lilly to the edge of her self-control. Her tongue found the perfect rhythm, tantalizing and teasing, pushing Lilly closer and closer to the precipice of release.

Lilly's body tensed, her moans growing louder as pleasure radiated through every fiber of her being. "Victoria... I'm... I'm... GOING... to..." she gasped, her words interrupted by the waves of pleasure crashing over her.

Victoria, attuned to Lilly's every reaction, intensified her efforts, her tongue and lips working in perfect harmony. The room filled with the symphony of their connection, the sounds of their passion mingling in a crescendo of desire.

And then, with an explosive release, Lilly succumbed to the overwhelming pleasure that consumed her. Her body convulsed in waves of ecstasy as her innermost desires were unleashed, a torrent of sensations that left her breathless and sated.

As the waves of pleasure gradually subsided, Lilly lay there, her body spent and her mind engulfed in a haze of bliss. She passed out to a deep deep sleep.

She found herself awakening suddenly; untied and on a unfamiliar large warm bed. A woman had her in her arms. She gazed at Victoria, groggliy, relaxed. A mixture of gratitude and awe in her eyes, a silent acknowledgment of the intensity they had shared.

Victoria, her own desire evident in her eyes, leaned in to press a gentle kiss against Lilly's forehead. "You were magnificent, my dear," she whispered, her voice filled with a delicate tenderness. "This is just the beginning of our journey together."

Lilly's lips curved into a contented smile as she basked in the afterglow of their intimate encounter. "Yes... but you must be quite hot and bothered after seeing me writhe and beg in such a way, my lady. Let me do something for you now." she giggled as she dived under the shared sheets.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back