• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LKJ’s Vibrating Foot Tickles Part 1 m/f feet

theteam

TMF Master
We start with a view of LKJ's big UK size 8 bare soles sticking out the end of my stocks. She is mummification wrapped tight, gagged and hooded. Her soles have vibrating love eggs attatched and the controls are just out of view. They are the type with a dial to turn them up or down.

Before the vibes are switched on, I tie her big toes together and back to the stocks, making the situation more helpless for her. Giving her toes a quick tease once tied back, before I switch on the vibrating toys. You can tell when they are switched on by the sounds she makes. I dont think she expected it to have quite that effect, but not much she can do about it now! Well except laugh of course! She does try and shake her legs, but those stocks are sturdy and not going anywhere!

I let her enjoy the love eggs on her soles for a moment before adding to the tickles with some Pulsar electric toothbrushes. Listen to her hysterical laughter as I apply them to her big toes and in between them. Making sure to get right under her toes and not miss any sensitive spots. Even when I stop with the toothbrushes, shes still giggling and making light moans from the love eggs on her soles. Not letting her enjoy it all too much, I get back to usuing the toothbrushes and keep her hysterical. switching out to my fingers to make sure her toes are suitably tickled and the vibes are pressed agaisnt her soles. Back to the toothbrushes again, this time its her soles in for tickles. Well extra tickles as theres a constant vibration tickle happening. Which only makes for more hysterical muffled laughter!

I switch on the vibe thats between her legs on really low, a tease more than anything and you can hear her giggle and moan more. Teasing her toes a little with my fingers before letting her feel conflicted with the vibes between her legs and on her soles.

A little bonus at the end for you all!

Part 2 will involve the wand being switched on high, forced orgasms, a view of LKJ wrapped and post orgasm tickles driving her even more hysterical!

LKJ's Vibrating Foot Tickles Part 1 Pic 1.jpgLKJ's Vibrating Foot Tickles Part 1 Pic 2.jpgLKJ's Vibrating Foot Tickles Part 1 Pic 3.jpgLKJ's Vibrating Foot Tickles Part 1 Pic 4.jpg

Video preview and full video here: https://genuinetickling.com/produit/lkjs-vibrating-foot-tickles-part-1/

More of LKJ and others, only at: https://genuinetickling.com/vendor/andy-theteam/

wow i love mix reactions lkj cant make up her mind to laugh moan or whine great tickle video.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back