• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lockerroom

Hi! New here but a couple of you might remember me from IG as TicklishGingerWarrioress. I thought I'd share a few experiences I've had over the last few years- this one is from about a year ago.

I have a friendship-rivalry with this girl at my rugby club called Lauren. We are friends and get on well, but there is definitely a rivalry there where we're trying to one-up each other a lot and wind each other up. I often call her a fake redhead for example, as her hair is auburn rather than ginger like mine. Unfortunately for me she discovered I was ticklish some time back, when once I was reaching up in the changing rooms lockers, and she came up behind me and lightly tickled the bare skin of my sides that had been exposed by my shirt lifting up. The surprise attack made me burst out in laughter and nearly break her nose from my elbow swinging back. She stated with a wide grin that "someone's ticklish." I jokingly threatened that I'd break her fingers if she tried again, but she laughed and walked off.

Lauren took advantage of this several times (and still does), annoying me by quick pokes to my sides or my ribs to make me jump and flinch, or quickly tickling my armpits if I have an arm raised.

The most notable time however, was again in the changing rooms after practice (I'd tackled her pretty good several times), and I was half kneeling on the ground, tying up my shoelace. Lauren snuck up behind me, and dug her fingers into the base of my ribs, forcing out a snort of laughter from me and making me topple forwards. Lauren didn't relent however, and she was essentially straddling me, tickling my sides whilst I was face first on the floor and laughing uncontrollably. I was trying to swat her away clumsily, when she told a couple of the other girls to come and help. One was a brunette called Mara, who grabbed my arms and pulled them further infront of me, allowing Lauren to tickle my horribly ticklish armpits. I'm not sure who the other girls was, but she sat on ankle of my foot that hadn't yet had the shoe back on, and tickled my socked sole adding to my laughter. The joint attack really made me lose all control, and my threat that I was going to pee did little to discourage them. I'm pretty well toned and work out a lot, but the tickling weakened me so much that I lost any strength to throw them off.

Lauren, alternating between tickling my armpits and sides, made me say uncle and that she was the queen (we have a sort of ironic in-joke about the yass qween thing). They got off me after that, I lay panting for about ten seconds before getting up and glaring at them all as Lauren blinked at me innocently with a smile.

That's the only time she got me really good (and it could have been worse- being face down meant she couldn't get my stomach which is my worst spot, and I wasn't having both feet tickled), but she still gets in pokes or quick tickles, or on occasion if I say something "too cocky" she reminds me that "we could tickle you to death again."

So there you go, if you wondering if tickle fights do ever happen in the women's changing rooms then, well, kinda. But luckily not often. :trophy:

Too fun! And it sounds like Lauren doesn't get away with it scott free

I would definitely like to hear more stories, especially about your stomach

Great story but it sounds like you need to get some payback on her.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back