• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL: Customer opinions on clip editing - banter?

quinn65

Verified
Hey folks,

I'm in the process of editing this weekend's shoot with Ana and Ava and I have a question.

Back in the day, some people said they liked LOL clips because it sort of felt like you were there in the room with friends, almost part of the shoot. I think that might be partly because I usually left a bit of banter in the clips, even while the model wasn't being tickled.

Especially with Ana being one of "us" now, any thoughts on how much banter you'd like to see? I try to leave it in only when it's at least a little entertaining, or helps you understand the chemistry. But I didn't want to go overboard if most people prefer to see straight through tickling.

My initial thought was to leave in more banter but reduce the clip price a few dollars off the C4S $1/minute suggestion so you weren't "paying" to hear it.

I'd love to know what you all think.

Thanks!
-Q.

Hey folks,

I'm in the process of editing this weekend's shoot with Ana and Ava and I have a question.

Back in the day, some people said they liked LOL clips because it sort of felt like you were there in the room with friends, almost part of the shoot. I think that might be partly because I usually left a bit of banter in the clips, even while the model wasn't being tickled.

Especially with Ana being one of "us" now, any thoughts on how much banter you'd like to see? I try to leave it in only when it's at least a little entertaining, or helps you understand the chemistry. But I didn't want to go overboard if most people prefer to see straight through tickling.

My initial thought was to leave in more banter but reduce the clip price a few dollars off the C4S $1/minute suggestion so you weren't "paying" to hear it.

I'd love to know what you all think.

Thanks!
-Q.

I like the balance of it from what I've seen in the previews. Makes everything feel authentic and as if you're literally in the room as it's happening. And I like that last suggestion. You want us to make sure that with the money we put in as customers is worth it but not feel cheated either.

I'm all about the banter. It shows these are real people, and in a lot of videos, they seem to enjoy what they're doing.

Keep the bants. Lots of bants. Don't fake it, or feel like you need to encourage them to just say things to fill dead air, but leave in anything they naturally say.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back