• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL NEW: Charlotte the Interior Designer's Ticklish Feet - 1st Time! (NYLONS & BARE)

quinn65

Verified
LOL NEW: Charlotte the Interior Designer's Ticklish Feet - 1st Time! (NYLONS & BARE)

Hey folks,

Charlotte is a brand-new model, never been tied and never been tickled. She didn't even think her feet were ticklish until Ana locked her in the box and went to work on her. This is a great clip from a total newbie!

She's also the perfect LOL model: aside from being completely new to tickling, she's beautiful, independent, and runs her own commercial interior design business, so she's used to being in charge. Not sure about you, but that's my favorite kind of bondage and tickle victim.

Ana starts her off in nylons and skips right to the serious tools since Charlotte promised to be a challenge. After a bit, the nylons come off and Ana finishes by torturing her bare feet.

Charlotte was a little nervous at first and seemed surprised that she was actually ticklish. She seems to get more ticklish through the clip until she's really frantic at the end.

Here are some pics and the link...

title1_char_box.pngchar_nyl.pngchar_bare.pngchar_feet.png

Link to clip and preview: <a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/181557/25720197">Charlotte the Interior Designer's Ticklish Feet - First Time! (NYLONS and BARE)</a>

Enjoy!

Q.

Excellent:)

Will she do more? some ff/f with Ana and Ava?:)

Excellent:)

Will she do more? some ff/f with Ana and Ava?:)

Not sure, but that would be great! I haven't met Charlotte but she seems to have the makings of a good torturer.

I'm also wondering if her upper body is ticklish.

Maybe Ana will see this and have a better scoop...

Two beautiful ladies. Love the wrinkly soles. I’d love to see more tickle box action, but with Ana using her fingers on Charlottes feet. Tracing her wrinkles with a single finger, before going all in!

Loved the video. Your best so far.

what a cutie pie charlotte is if any of workers find out just how ticklish those feet are she gonna be in some big trouble love see revenge tickle feet video .

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back