• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL - Vote on Jackie's next torture!!

Would you prefer to see Jackie tickled... (pick 1 or more)

• On the tickle table?

Votes: 92 44.0%
  • On the cot?

Votes: 44 21.1%
  • In the tickle box?

Votes: 86 41.1%
  • Other (let me know)

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

quinn65

Verified
Hey folks,

Fates willing, Jackie will be back for her next tickle shoot this coming weekend. You remember Jackie, right? I'll post her pic first below (pic 1, in the tickle chair).

Since she's already done a round in the chair, we were trying to figure out what do do next. I thought, who better to ask than you guys? ;)

So, would you prefer to see her:

- On the tickle table (pic 2 below, modeled by Bri),
- On the cot (pic 3 below, modeled by H&K), or
- In the tickle box (pics 4 and 5 below, modeled by Lynn and H&K)?

Any foot tickling will be a mix of nylon and bare, and we'll do some upper body tickling as well regardless of position.

Sorry not to attach a clip in this forum, but it's *about* a clip, so I thought I'd chance it. Also, keep your fingers crossed...we may have up to three new models this weekend!!

Pax,
-Q.

Attachments

• jackie_chair_nyl2.jpg
    jackie_chair_nyl2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 827
  • briguys2.jpg
    briguys2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 690
  • handkseptpic2.jpg
    handkseptpic2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 710
  • hktbfeet1pic.jpg
    hktbfeet1pic.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 614
i like johnmartin's idea. kind of a classic sequence of events in regards to tickle media. i, personally, would like to see the same, then the process of tying the toes once the socks/nylons are removed.

Do the table!! PWEASES :bowing::bowing::bowing:

The ticklebox is the same as the chair!!? You'll have two clips that compete with each other if you make another one in the ticklebox.

I'd be way more inclined to buy a clip of her one the table aswell as the current one. :Kiss1::justlips::wub::redheart::bowing:

Picture 3 - the cot!

If not, then I'll settle for Picture 4, in the box, but with the feet kind of loose...

Thanks for asking us!

Quinn,

In addition to the scenario, can you please have Jackie dress up in a business suit, stockings and high heels, that are slowly removed as the tickler verbally torments Jackie about how her poor nylon feet are going to get tortured.

It was my understanding that a lot of these girls were professional business women which would be interesting to explore.

In fact, in the stories section is a story/scenario by TeeHeeLawerence that might be interesting to try and recreate with Jackie as the victim.

I love your effort but if the clothes could be upgraded it would be awesome.

Thanks,

thedude

I like the box, and I like the suggestion of a progression from Shoe removal to bare tickling, but add in nylons in there as well.

Shoe removal --> Sock Removal --> Nylon removal --> Bare feet

With a lot of tickling in-between, of course.

Wow, I'm liking this poll thing! :D Great feedback guys, thanks. Looks like the ticklebox and table are pretty much tied...we'll see how it shakes out. I'm sure she'll be back again even after this weekend's shoot, so we should have plenty of time to cover all the bases eventually.

So, shoe and sock removal...got it. I'll talk to her and we'll see what we can do. I've always thought starting in high heels or some other kind of business shoes would be best, but it sounds like a number of you are looking for something different. Do you mean, like, tennis shoes, or....?

One thing for this upcoming shoot is that we *might* have a full schedule for the evening, which will lean us toward keeping it simple. But we do save all the requests and feedback, and we try to review them whenever we get together. We've sort of got a "hit list" with things like mummification, business suits, etc. on there.

Speaking of business suits, yes a lot of the LOLOL (Ladies of LOL) are professional types, including Jackie. She's a graphic artist and works in a professional setting. Somehow we seem to always have trouble getting our acts together around doing a business suit session, though. But SOMEDAY...SOMEDAY we'll figure it out. Just like the multiple ticklee thing.

Thanks again for all the great feedback. We'll do our best to accommodate as many ideas as we can.

Take care,
-Q.

Hmm, Im torn btw cot and table...she looks great in both, but im going to go with table :).

Quinn, is there a way for me to purchase or watch these clips?

Quinn, is there a way for me to purchase or watch these clips?

Woah, that's from the wayback machine! Sorry, though, I'm out of the clip business.

Although, for the record, she ended up on both the cot and tickle table... :)

jackie_cot1.jpg jackie_bells1.jpg jackie_table4.jpg jackie_table3.jpg

Not sure what happened to the tickle box...maybe I forgot to bring it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back