• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

London munch, Sat 16th September 2023

Slant

TMF Expert
Hello everyone, it's time for another London munch. We'll be gathering on Sat 16th Sept, at the Green(e) Man pub on Euston Road. It's right next to Great Portland St station on the tube.

I should be there from 1pm for some lunch, and we'll keep going till the last person is out the door - likely around 9 or 10pm.

Here's the FL event link, if you're on that site:
https://fetlife.com/events/1356820

We usually get around 20 folks along over the course of an afternoon/evening, so it'll be great to see people there! Feel free to DM me here or on FL if you're new and have questions. Remember this is just a drinks'n'food social in the pub, not a play event!

Slant

Thanks to everyone who came along, including a few international visitors and some newcomers! We had a great afternoon/evening/night in the pub. I lost count of how many people came along after the 20-22 mark. See everyone in Dec for a Christmas munch, I guess!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back