• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

London munch, Sat 9th December 2023

Slant

TMF Expert
Hi gang, two months on from the last Ticklemania in Walsall, and a month on from the last Squeal in Birkenhead, it's time for something else in the southern parts of the country - the regular munch!

We'll be at the Marlborough Arms in Bloomsbury from lunchtime this Sat the 9th December. Remember this one's just a social munch in the pub, not a play party. Plenty of regulars and newbies alike will be along - usually get 20-25 people - and we'll be there till the last person decides to leave, around 9 or 10pm probably (or perhaps later!)

Look out for our mascot on the table if you're new - a small choccie labrador stuffy, holding a green feathery thing. Can be hard to spot but we're a friendly bunch so come say hi!

Feel free to DM me if you have questions, either here or on FetLife. More details in the FL event as usual: https://fetlife.com/events/1411688

See you later to round out the year in style!

Hey BigJim! Haven't seen you about for years. We were just chatting about the UKTF in fact!

It was a slightly smaller turnout than we've grown to usually, but we had 16 folk through over the course of the day. Normally the London munches are around 20-25 at the moment. Loads of regulars still about on the scene from the last 20 years, and lots of relative newcomers as well.

The UK community's mostly been living in our Discord server the past few years, so it's easy to plan get-togethers like the munches, Ticklemania, Hysteria, and Squeal.

Hey BigJim! Haven't seen you about for years. We were just chatting about the UKTF in fact!

It was a slightly smaller turnout than we've grown to usually, but we had 16 folk through over the course of the day. Normally the London munches are around 20-25 at the moment. Loads of regulars still about on the scene from the last 20 years, and lots of relative newcomers as well.

The UK community's mostly been living in our Discord server the past few years, so it's easy to plan get-togethers like the munches, Ticklemania, Hysteria, and Squeal.

Any chance of an invite link? I'd like to pop in and say hello some time.

Can I ask what the age range/ gender spread of the last few of these have been...? I've never met anyone else with this interest IRL, and I'm kinda interested to, but I am very shy... just wondered if I could get a clearer picture of what attending a munch would be like.

Without attending, I'm going to go with overwhelmingly male and Ler based. Would be very happy to be wrong if this is the case though.

Usually a good mix and fun! As it's just drinks in a social setting, nowt kinky at all.

Hope your well Hove, when I was living down south, I always wanted to organise Brighton based beers!

Indeed! You could always come along rather than assuming. Lots of people come in from all over the country because we don't have many munches specifically for tickle fetishists. The Dec one actually was quite male-heavy, but purely by chance as lots of people were busy in the run-up to Christmas. Normally these days we're at a balanced split of genders (including several regular trans people who've found a comfortable home with our community) and lees/lers/switches.

The munches are purely social meetups in the pub - no different from catching up with your fellow gardeners or stamp collectors! There's no tickling play, we're in public (though on occasion, people have wandered off to a secluded corner of Regent's Park for a little light fun; but nothing you'd really bat an eyelid at on a summer's day in the park amongst vanilla types).

Not only do we have our regular one in London every three months, but there's a less regular one in the North every now and then too, and of course the big weekenders like Ticklemania, Hysteria, Squeal, and Tickleman (a male-only event for the gay tickling community) means we've got loads of opportunities to meet up on the calendar, and literally dozens of us are now great friends (even outside of tickling) because of that.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back