• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a Renfaire esque story I read on here

psprulz

TMF Poster
Hi All,

Sorry there is no new story in this post, I read and loved a few years back a story, which I'm pretty sure was on here about 3 women who visit a fair and are tricked into being locked in stocks, behind a wall the crowd tickles them and can insert money into a slot to turn on other torments for the poor damsels, at the end one of them is crowned 'queen of the fair' and released only to be subject to further torments as she is washed in preparation for her crowning.

Does this ring any bells for anyone else?

Thanks all in advance!

I don't think is the one you search for but I wrote one here with the renfair scenario, You may check that.

I red few stories about this kind of plot. The most famous are:
Anna at the Renfair
Rachel at the Fair

Hi All,

Sorry there is no new story in this post, I read and loved a few years back a story, which I'm pretty sure was on here about 3 women who visit a fair and are tricked into being locked in stocks, behind a wall the crowd tickles them and can insert money into a slot to turn on other torments for the poor damsels, at the end one of them is crowned 'queen of the fair' and released only to be subject to further torments as she is washed in preparation for her crowning.

Does this ring any bells for anyone else?

Thanks all in advance!

I remember the story. It had like 2-3 parts, and I remember it was called Renfaire “Fun” or something like that.

I have scoured the internet archive far and wide but no such luck yet.

hmm.. Well, I do have his stories saved on my PC. Should I make a post with that renfaire story? I've posted replies here, but never have I started a thread... Not sure what people would think of me posting his stories like that

if you do for sure I will read them, I love that kind of scenario

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back