• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for an M Ler in Vic

austickler92

TMF Novice
Hi all,

31/Straight/M here from Vic, usually a ler but a few years ago I tried to find a male ler to help me explore an m/m fantasy with me as the lee. I didn't have any luck at the time, but am now in a position to try again so thought I'd give it a go.

What I'm looking for is quite specific and it's a very erotic fantasy, probably more suited to a gay or bi ler and might not be for everyone, so you've been warned lol. So if any male lers in Vic (particularly around the Melbourne and/or Geelong areas) are keen to discuss and see where it goes, feel free to shoot me a msg and we'll see what happens. Cheers! :)

Last edited:
If you're not finding what you want here, maybe try Fetlife groups? There is a stronger crossover on FL from what I've seen of tickle fetishists and those looking for sexual play.

G'Day mate,
Luv your ad and wish we didn't live an entire big ocean apart. Would luv to be your ler to make your tickle fantasies a reality as well as satisfy my tickle fantasy of tickling a cool Aussie guy who's really ticklish, has well groomed gr8t feet with soft smooth soles (my fave spot, can you tell? Ha Ha!) that are one of his most ticklish spots, and let's go in pleading for the overwhelming maddening ticklish sensations to stop in that gr8t accent of his. All wrapped up in awesome all-out nonstop uncontrollable hearty masculine laughter for my eagerly awaiting ears as I drive him steadily and methodically to tickle hysteria from the sensations bombarding his entire bod and mind!! Then, I know I've got him and that's sooo cool! Whew! Quite the scenario, huh?

Hit me back anyways even though I'm state-side in the Seattle area and let's tickle chat bud! As I always say, 'ya never know when paths of 2 tickle guys may cross, right? I'm def planning a trip down under in the future so that's always a way to connect too! How bout you bro? Any U.S. bound plans as well? Looking forward to chatting with you (luv to hear your lee fantasies!)! Tickles, Kevin

If you're not finding what you want here, maybe try Fetlife groups? There is a stronger crossover on FL from what I've seen of tickle fetishists and those looking for sexual play.

I was on Fetlife a number of years ago but at the time at least there were no tickling people anywhere near me so I gave up. There was an Aussie tickle group that had like 50 members, about 45 of which hadn't been active in years.

G'Day mate,
Luv your ad and wish we didn't live an entire big ocean apart. Would luv to be your ler to make your tickle fantasies a reality as well as satisfy my tickle fantasy of tickling a cool Aussie guy who's really ticklish, has well groomed gr8t feet with soft smooth soles (my fave spot, can you tell? Ha Ha!) that are one of his most ticklish spots, and let's go in pleading for the overwhelming maddening ticklish sensations to stop in that gr8t accent of his. All wrapped up in awesome all-out nonstop uncontrollable hearty masculine laughter for my eagerly awaiting ears as I drive him steadily and methodically to tickle hysteria from the sensations bombarding his entire bod and mind!! Then, I know I've got him and that's sooo cool! Whew! Quite the scenario, huh?

Hit me back anyways even though I'm state-side in the Seattle area and let's tickle chat bud! As I always say, 'ya never know when paths of 2 tickle guys may cross, right? I'm def planning a trip down under in the future so that's always a way to connect too! How bout you bro? Any U.S. bound plans as well? Looking forward to chatting with you (luv to hear your lee fantasies!)! Tickles, Kevin

Lol I don't think I'd live up to what you're describing on several different levels

Lol I don't think I'd live up to what you're describing on several different levels

I don't think you should sell yourself short based on what I conveyed and be too quick to judge things until we tske the opportunity to chat more real time and tickle talk and find out each other's tickle ideas and preferences. Got a real time app for tickle chatting real time we can both go on and talk and share more about each other? Lemme know what ya' think!

Happy New Year Aussie tickle fans! Just wanted to bump this post again, still searching for an m/m ler in Victoria to live out an erotic lee fantasy of mine. If you're interested in chatting, please hit me up!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back