• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for an old Story. Asylum themed I believe. HELP PLEASE!

LordMod

TMF Regular
Today I remembered a story:

I believe it was a young, journalist woman that infiltrated some kind of spooky, abandoned asylum that had an eerie history of people disappearing for good. I believe some kind of space time effect suddenly drew her in enabling her to see things going on without being seen.

There were several numbered cells in each one victim was tickled worse than the last. They were all captives of some sicko past female, asylum warden that was responsible for abducting them. Even the warden woman before her was in her capture since 100 years ago.

The journalist went from cell to cell apparently unseen witnessing the cruelties only to find out at the end, that cell number ONE has always been her very own tickle prison when the asylum synchronized with her own timeframe! She tried to escape but I believe failed.

The whole asylum was apparently moving back in time to ‘re-catch’ her, the warden's favorite tickle pet, since she was the ONLY VICTIM that had ever managed to escape her ticklish misery from the warden. And that’s were it ended I believe.

Does that ring a bell for anybody? I unfortunately know neither author not the name of it any longer. Can somebody please enlighten me where I can find it? Thank you in advance!

Absolute favorite story in all my years of reading these stories! Always hoped for a part 2, but kinda glad Corinne's fate is left to our imaginations.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back