• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for 'Holy Grail'

eViL_DeViL

Over the years I have seen thousands of clips and (possibly like a lot of you) always have this feeling that something could be improved in the clips I like, while majority of others I find schematic and dull.

I am on search of one that would 'tick all the boxes' and whom else to turn to, other then the members of tickling community!

The clip I am looking for must include:

- F/F tickling
- attractive models
- a revenge/hate/vengence/enemies storyline
- ticklee as 'a bad character' (villainess, henchwoman, enemy soldier, flirting with tickler's boyfriend, catburglar, thief, assassin, bully etc)
- prospective ticklee knocked out on-screen
- well built premise where we get to know the characters a bit (do not mean too long, like 1 minute so that we see them 'outside of tickling environment')
- sadistic and intensive tickling on feet that are tied together
- interesting interaction between the tickler and ticklee (teasing, swearing, begging, threatening etc)
- tickler tightly holding the feet
- good visibility of the feet, ticklees and ticklers faces
- energetic reactions from the ticklee
- gaging of the ticklee

Preferred aspects:

- ticklee tickled on the ground, floor
- barefeet
- Latina or Ebony models
- big toes tied together
- boots and/or stockings and/or socks removal
- uniforms/masks

Cannot have:

- nudity (except for feet)
- sexual arousal by either tickler or ticklee
- stocks or other bondage devices being used
- spread eagle position or any other that would make the legs spread (Feet have to be tightly tied/taped together)
- playfull tickling only
- tickling in basement, dungeon or any other place that the ticklee had to be 'delivered to'

I already have found some clips that get very close to 'Holy Grail', but they always seem to be lacking some important aspect that would make them a lot better.

The Studios that I possess some important aspects, but lack in other areas:

FTKL- defenitely one of my favourites with a well built premise, good looking models, quiet interesting interactions. Lacks proper hate tickler-ticklee relationship
(a bit too comedic), almost never uses gags, feet flail around too much in most productions.

Russian Fetish- interesting storylines and good looking models. Sadly most of them barely ticklish (uninteresting reactions) and most often M/F tickling. Could not find anything that would trully interest me. The ticklees are rather helpess girls than bad chicks that need to be broken by tickling.

FM Concepts- defenitely best storylines, good looking models, use of gags. Unfortunately most of the clips which I find interesting only use tickling as a small addittion to the tormenting (few seconds at most). Bare breasts, pussies as well as sexual arrousal is present. And it's difficult to judge if models are realy ticklish since they don't get tickled intensively enough.

Tickle Intensive- intensive tickling, use of gags. A lot of nudity and lack of proper introduction. We just jump straight into tickling, even if there is a story-line.

Tickle Central- some of the clips are really good, but barely any have a story-line. Even if there is one, would be nice to see the ticklee being more of 'a tough badass' being broken by tickling, rather than a gigling little girl. No gagging.

Looking forward to hearing your opinions, clips propositions to facilitate me in my search. I am aware the requirements are very specific;) Maybe there are some studios that offer customs that would cover these?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back