• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for the right male Tickler

Littleticklee

TMF Novice
Hi everyone,

I am new here. I am from Boca Raton Fl and right now I am looking for the right adult male tickler who is over the age of 18, who lives in or around my area, and who can give me long private tickle sessions and who can also become my ticklemate for life.

I have been asked before as to whether or not I would want to be tied up to a device and or places into stalks. For all you male ticklers out there my answer is yes. Yes I am willing to give it a try. I have never been places in either and so I am curiouse to know what it would be like to be helplessly tickled without being able to get away from my tickler. =)

I love to be tickled and I laugh instantly whenever I get tickled in the right spots.

If you are reading this post and are interested please dont hesitate to contact me and send me a private message.

Thanks.

Welcome to the TMF, Littleticklee, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

I'm sure that you'll have no lack of response from men who live near you.

Hi Littleticklee I would love to be you male tickler, but unfortunately I live in Georgia. : (

You must be tickled by a fellow Canadian, and this Canadian would be delighted to prove why.:manicd: :cuddle: :doublefinger:

Hey Littleticklee,

Who ever will be your tickle mate might be one of the luckiest person in the world :D, and I'm so mad I dont live in your area -.-".
Anyways good luck on finding your tickle partner and welcome to the forums :)

Welcome! I'm about an hour away and I would love to tickle you to death! Pm me if ur interested

Hi everyone,

I am new here. I am from Boca Raton Fl and right now I am looking for the right adult male tickler who is over the age of 18, who lives in or around my area, and who can give me long private tickle sessions and who can also become my ticklemate for life.

I have been asked before as to whether or not I would want to be tied up to a device and or places into stalks. For all you male ticklers out there my answer is yes. Yes I am willing to give it a try. I have never been places in either and so I am curiouse to know what it would be like to be helplessly tickled without being able to get away from my tickler. =)

I love to be tickled and I laugh instantly whenever I get tickled in the right spots.

If you are reading this post and are interested please dont hesitate to contact me and send me a private message.

Thanks.

Welcome to the TMF, young lady.

Welcome, and I hope you find that tickler you're looking for.

Tampa Tickle Man

LittleTicklee,
I'm in the Tampa area, so I'm kinda far from you.
I might very well be the one you're looking for.
If you come to Tampa let me know.
We have a small group called TTS (Tampa Tickle Society).
We might be meeting on April 2nd.

Hi everyone,

Thanks.

Good luck! I'm sure this won't take long. If you ever find yourself in NY, let me know. :wub:

Hi everyone,

Thanks.

OMG!!! You make me wanna catch a plane from Jersey to Boca Raton!!! I would give you the tickling of your life!!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back