• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for two old-school Tickling Stories

Straps&Laughter

Verified
Hey y'all, I could use the help of some of the OG forum personalities. I'm looking for two tickling stories, probably somewhere between 2000-2005.

1) It features a car accident, with the woman at fault and the man accepting tickling at his hotel in lieu of insurance. Memory is foggy, but she wears satin/silk pajamas and I think it's set in winter.

2) It features two women staging a photo shoot featuring bondage for the 'lee's boyfriend. Once she's tied, her partner sets the camera to continuous shooting and begins to tickle the tied girl. The story mentions the click click click of the shutter.

Why, you ask?

I recently got to live out one of my formative tickling fantasies, based on a Passive Arts clip. My partner loves learning about my kink, so I've been pulling together some of my classic, early, ingrained tickling memories to share with her. I showed her one of my earliest purchased clips, some of my writing... and now I'm looking for these.

Ring a bell for anyone?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back