• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for under the table foot tickling story

BlueLine7045

1st Level Red Feather
Asked if anyone knew this story before and no replies so I'm trying again. It's been a looking time since I read the story, I just remember bits and pieces of it. It may have been on Tickletheater, not sure.

From what I remember, the story starts off with a woman in a restaurant and I believe she is meeting a man for a date or something. She might be a teacher and he might be a student. Not 100% sure if the woman is Asian or not. Anyway he manages to get ahold of her foot under the table and is tickling her and I think she resists at first and ends up cracking up and laughing.

Not quite sure what happens next, but I believe her drink may be drugged or something and she passes out and wakes up in a basement strapped to a table. And then she gets stripped and tickled. If anyone has any idea what this story is I'd appreciate it!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back