• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lots of Firsts

FootWhisperer

IMG_2726.jpeg

First post on this forum…

I’ve been married 22 years. I have been a life long foot/tickle practitioner. I love my wife but she is so disinterested in tickling that she could care less. I have tickled and been tickled by others as she has no aversion to that as long as it doesn’t get intimate.

She is ticklish but just doesn’t get it but the other night she let me. Some firsts with her: after I removed her shoes and socks (picture included in this story) I tickled her with some tools…electric toothbrush and such but the only thing that made her howl was the hairbrush. I had to put her ankles in a “headlock” and I brushed those soles and toes pink. I was just fun. I know, kinda vanilla…but firsts for me with her. Thanks for reading.

Welcome to the TMF, FootWhisperer, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.
Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Great story, and congratulations on breaking the ice. Thanks for posting, and do consider posting any further progress. We applaud you!

Congratulations! I've been married to my wife many years now. She gets nothing from all the attention/affection I give to her beautiful feet, but what she has come to understand is what it does to me. She regularly allows me to have my fun with her ticklish feet, and in return my sexual motor is kicked into overdrive! I am always rubbing lotion on her feet, painting her toes, giving her exfoliating treatments. It's very nice when you have a life partner who will indulge ones desires and fulfill those wants and needs!!

Congratulations! I've been married to my wife many years now. She gets nothing from all the attention/affection I give to her beautiful feet, but what she has come to understand is what it does to me. She regularly allows me to have my fun with her ticklish feet, and in return my sexual motor is kicked into overdrive! I am always rubbing lotion on her feet, painting her toes, giving her exfoliating treatments. It's very nice when you have a life partner who will indulge ones desires and fulfill those wants and needs!!

I hear ya! My wife SOMETIMES is sexually turned on by my tickling her feet, but most of the time, it is just like you say. She lets me have her feet anytime I like, even when it doesn’t do much for her sexually. And she has always understood my interest in her feet, way back to our second date!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back