• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lots of Reviews, Come 1 and Come All!

Imlatino

TMF Master
Let me just say that I am very picky about the videos I buy. Now you shall read my reviews.

Missie Tickle Tortures Jennifers Feet
www.clips4sale.com/store/26154

I rate it 8/10

Its only foot tickling, but its awesome, and I love the girls laugh. I love the position because it puts her soles up in the air for easy tickle. It has many different camera angles and I liked them. I wished the ticklee would of pulled her toes back to tickle her soles but clip is very good.

witchwench006
www.clips4sale.com/store/205

I rate it a 8/10

Its only foot tickling but I love the restraining device, it pulls her toe back for a nice tickle. Its only 2 minutes long but theres tickle action basicly at all times. I loved it. Wish the lighting was better.

witchwench007

I rate it a 2/10

Barely any tickling going on, only in the start there is tickling. Half the video is the man putting a ball gag on her. After that he tickles her feet for a little bit and then pokes them with a metal object. Don't waste your money.

witchwench011

I rate it a 5/10

The camera is too close at first, you cannot see the tickling of her soles just her toes. Half the clip is like that. But the 2nd half, the man does a good job tickling her soles while not blocking the camera.

tt0812vid09
www.torturetickle.com

I rate it a 6/10

Better than average. This has a nude woman in a square type bondage device and another woman goes on to tickle her. The tickling was good, but the woman groaned and screamed more than laughed which I did not like. Tickle areas were upper body mostly.

Carla Cox feet tickle in stock.
www.czechticklishgirls.com

I rate it a 6/10

Nice hot babes in this one. Carla seemed very ticklish. Very good video quality and loved the way her soles came up from the stocking device. I did not like the way the blonde tickled Carla's feet. Some parts were good, some parts were not good. The blonde barely made use of her long fingernails. Wished that the blonde used fingernails right on her arch and soles and have the camera angles actually see the action.

Lucy Feet Tickle in Stocks

I rate it a 7/10

Again I like the tickling device, same as other video. The man tickles the girls feet more aggressively than the other woman. The camera angles were better as I add 1 point to the score. The tickling doesn't begin until 1 minute so..eh...Wished for more tickling.

Tickle Marketa

I rate it a 10/10

This girl Marketa was really beautiful and she was tickled on the devil device. Lighting was perfect and the girl was nicely ticklish. I liked how the camera had good angles and you could see the tickling from a perfect distance so you did not miss anything. 1/2 upper body and 1/2 feet. The guy tickling her did not go easy on her but she still managed to keep her feet up! Its amazing, get it!

Mia Private Tickled to Orgasm
www.clips4sale.com/store/9697

I rate it a 10/10

This is my first clip that I get from tickle torture. I did not really like the previews from their videos but this one caught my attention. Mia is extremely beautiful and nicely ticklish, seems to enjoy it. The woman tickler is very good at tickling her, makes Mia laugh and squirm and twist. The tickler also tickles her privates with a feather but really slowly and makes her orgasm. Mostly private area and thighs, stomach tickling. I wish for nothing more, this clip is perfect.

Vibrator on Candi Coxx
www.clips4sale.com/store/601

I rate it 9/10

The girl is very hot and she gets a good orgasm, she gets tickled in her ribs here and there. But when she starts enjoying her orgasm, she gets her feet tickled for a long time! Very good camera angles, you get to see the vibrator, the rib tickling, and close-up of her feet being tickled. I wished for a little bit more foot tickling.

Kayla06
www.clips4sale.com/store/2152

I rate it a 9/10

For foot tickling fans. This girl gets her feet tickled at first while in her sandals, then barefooted. The video quality was about average but the tickling was so good, that it barely takes away from the score. Wished the girl didn't make those weird noises while being tickled sometimes and wished for a better video quality.

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back