• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lucy Jo Hudson (Coronation St UK)

wow great find thanks for posting - i wonder if the kid who plays David platt has discovered how ticklish tina o'brien or nikki sanderson are on there feet yet....

I'm posting this just for future reference. I imagine it is the quote mentioned. My browser blocked the pictures, so I had some trouble finding it.

"It was very emotional working on this storyline. It looks sad, but we actually had a great laugh. I discovered that <I>Lucy-Jo Hudson, who played Katy, had ticklish knees and feet. So I got her big time while she was stuck there covered in tubes.</I> By the end of it we'd mixed all the drips and wires up - if she'd been in a real hospital like that she wouldn't have survived. I hope no one looked too closely."LEAVING THE STREET: 2005 "It's always sad saying goodbye, but I did enjoy filming my final scenes. To be honest, it went so fast I couldn't believe it was actually over."

Thanks for the find, Braveheartickle, and for the pic, Hazmon. Here's a similar photo, except you can see her feet in this one. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back