• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Luna's Back! New video: "Tell Me You Love It!" (F/M FOOT TICKLING INTENSE)

LunaLawless

It's good to be back! In this video, I'm making up for lost time.

This video is non stop foot tickling, and the full version is FORTY-EIGHT minutes long! I start by sitting on his ankles to make sure he can't get away. But after 15 minutes or so, he is already so exhausted he can't struggle. After 30 minutes, he is totally broken, and after 45 minutes he is hoarse from laughing and a complete babbling wreck! I also use verbal teasing near the end, suggesting I will stop if he says "Tell me you love it", but he is so destroyed he cannot form the words! :devilish:

The full 48-minute clip is up and available right now in my store, but I'm also breaking it up into smaller parts and adding those later today.
tmyli_1.PNGtmyli_2.PNGtmyli_3.PNGtmyli_4.PNGtmyli_5.PNG
See this and all of my clips (all with previews!) at:

Luna's Fetish Emporium

Feedback is greatly appreciated! And I'm always open to ideas and suggestions for future content!

See you soon!

Luna

Outstanding Luna!!! Love the toe sucking!!!!!:rockon:

I love how intense it is. I wouldn’t change anything. Could you make it even more intense and make him cry/laugh?

Cheers
James

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back