• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Luv2tikl

luv2tikl

TMF Expert
Yo peeps. It's almost 2:30 in the morning, tomorrow is my first day back to school, and I think to myself "hey, you know, I should make a profile RIGHT NOW!" So, here I am. Now's the perfect time because, being that I'm tired and stressed (just thinking about class does it...), I will probably just write whatever I feel like writing and not be my usual, overly-cynical-of-everything self... It's almost like being drunk, even though I'm nowhere close.

So here we go. I'm not telling you my real name, just because. I don't really think it's going to change anything, so, if you want to call me something more practical, you can call me Luv (the ladies prefer that one... Just sayin'), Luv2, L2T, Luv-2-tha-tikl, dipshit... I really don't care what you call me, honestly. Just make sure I know you're talking to me. I'm on Tickle Theater, Tickling City, and DeviantART under the same screen name, so feel free to hit me up in those places as well. Basically I've never seen anyone else use this (exact) handle, so, if you see it somewhere else, it's more than likely me. It never hurts to ask if you're curious. I'm opinionated, but I'm quiet. I'm naturally shy, and though that does show in my internet persona, I'm about 100,000 times more shy in real life. No joke.

My pics are all over the place around here, so I don't really feel the need to post any here. I post to Myriad's Themed Member Pictures thread often, so... Either click on my name and look at my posts or just check that thread from time to time. Both methods are guaranteed to lead to my face being on your computer screen. At that point, the first thing you'll notice is that I look kinda young. I'm sorry if it's un-attractive, I really don't know what to do about it... I've fucking tried everything, but... Well, it's just me. I'm 20 years old, in college, and yet I look like I just started high school. People tell me I'll appreciate it later, when I'm 30 and look 20, but... Really, I'd much rather just look 30 when I'm 30, much like I'd really like to look 20 NOW! Fuck...

I play the bass guitar quite amateurishly, but play it nonetheless. I started off in a church band, learning the basics of semi-decent bass playing. I thoroughly enjoy the styling of Michael Balzary A.K.A Flea of the Red Hot Chili Peppers... He's one crazy bastard with a bass guitar, and my name doesn't even deserve to be on the same page as his (good thing it's not, huh? lol!). He's my favorite, but yes I do understand that he's by no means the best. His lines are just fun to play, so I like them. I'm not your run of the mill, let's-just-play-the-root-note-of-every-chord-because-I'm-fucking-lazy bassist... I strive to play/come up with bass lines that actually require some kind of practice and aren't as boring as hell... I hate playing boring bass lines, I basically refuse.

I'm very artistically inclined. I've done SOME, not much, work for the TMF (again, search my posts, you'll find them with ease). Nothing great at all, but It's a fun thing to do for a little while while bored.

I have high aspirations for myself, but I'm so lazy that I'll probably end up being everything that I hate and despise. I often have this hunch that some day I'll be famous, but really... considering my circumstances, it's very doubtful. It's a fun thought, though.

I'm overly cynical. My parents don't know where I got it. I used to be Christian, but I guess I just reached the age of reason and now I consider myself to be Agnostic. Most Christian conservatives annoy the hell out of me, and did even when I was Christian myself. Life has taught me to always be skeptical, so now I think I'm overly, overly, overly skeptical. I question EVERYTHING, hence my cynical nature.

I've been around here for two years (signed up a few months after turning eighteen). I've bumped into a lot of people both here on the TMF and TTC, but I can't say I've had the pleasure of actually MEETING anyone... I think something about me turns people away on these forums, but I haven't quite figured out what that is yet. If you don't mind being blunt, I'd love it if you'd just tell me so I'll know.

Wow, I've written a shitload of a lot more than I thought I would... Oh well, that's kind of the point of these profiles, right? Anyway, that's really all I've got.

I AM open for questions, if anyone gives enough of a shit about me to ask any. I'm not female, so I'm assuming that not a lot of people will. Surprise me!

P.S. I'm always up for meeting and chatting with new people, so if from reading my profile you happen to think that I am the least bit interesting, feel free to help brush the cobwebs out of my PM box!

Last edited:
Good profile dude :D

Ever wonder into the chat room at all?

haha nice profile :) Love the honesty :) Today's my 1st day back to school too *gag*

PM me anytime!!

Good profile dude :D

Ever wonder into the chat room at all?

You know, honestly, I've never been much of a chatroom person... I always end up observing the convos and awkwardly chiming in from time to time. But, I guess everything takes time, so... I'll consider dropping by every so often. Thanks!

Your profile made me LOL.

And YAY for playing the bass! I learned how to play when I was 10.

Your profile made me LOL.

And YAY for playing the bass! I learned how to play when I was 10.

Yeah, I had put off playing for a while because of college, but I recently moved it into my apartment and started fooling around with it again. My roommate plays guitar, but we don't know much of the same songs so he attempts to teach me some of what he knows.

And it's always nice to make people lol! Kinda wish I could do that more often...

Well you seem like an overall nice guy. I've actually just joined this place, so you have the pleasure of making the first thread that I'm posting on. xD I've secretly been lurking this forum ever since I was 15 or so, but I couldn't join because of the minor rule. I just turned 18 on the 26th. LOL And I'll be going to university this fall. ^^ I don't really feel like making a profile at the moment because I have a lot to say and it'll be a time consuming task typing it all out.
It's cool that you're musically inclined. The closest I come to playing an instrument is the drums on Guitar Hero: World Tour (the drums suck on Rock Band 2 lol). I'm lazy, as well. 8D I'm an expert procrastinator, ya know! And I definitely understand your animosity towards conservative Christians. I call myself a liberal Christian, so I try to disassociate myself with the right-wing fundamentalists of my faith.

Very nice to meet you. =)

Well you seem like an overall nice guy. I've actually just joined this place, so you have the pleasure of making the first thread that I'm posting on. xD I've secretly been lurking this forum ever since I was 15 or so, but I couldn't join because of the minor rule. I just turned 18 on the 26th. LOL And I'll be going to university this fall. ^^ I don't really feel like making a profile at the moment because I have a lot to say and it'll be a time consuming task typing it all out.
It's cool that you're musically inclined. The closest I come to playing an instrument is the drums on Guitar Hero: World Tour (the drums suck on Rock Band 2 lol). I'm lazy, as well. 8D I'm an expert procrastinator, ya know! And I definitely understand your animosity towards conservative Christians. I call myself a liberal Christian, so I try to disassociate myself with the right-wing fundamentalists of my faith.

Very nice to meet you. =)

Wow... Just started yesterday and you already have 1/3 as many posts as me o_O and I've been here more than two years! I'm not good with this posting thing >.<

Anyway, welcome aboard!

Wow... Just started yesterday and you already have 1/3 as many posts as me o_O and I've been here more than two years! I'm not good with this posting thing >.<

Anyway, welcome aboard!

LOL Just spam on the SSF forum. ;D That's how I up my post count. lol

Thanks for the welcome! Your signature is freakin' epic, btw!! > : D

Thats too bad you are not a Christain anymore, I am a Consevaitve Christian if you will, and I find Liberal way of thinking annoying. being christain is not a badge of honor but a lifestyle. that one lives....I am not a stuffy pompas ass or do I judge people I let God do that.. my faith is deep and no matter who you are(what side you are wrong is wrong not matter what.....I also see support love sign NOw as a christian I do not support Homosexuality at all I find it to be wrong.. BUT I will not treat a person who partakes in such a manner with disrespect or malice, Jesus loves everybody no matter what the SIN is!!!! , and by the way LIberals take no responsability for there own actions and blame everybody for there troubles and have if it feels good do it attitdue and do not care what othesr think.... and freedom of speach only pretains to them and no one else in fact I Despise Liberals in there way of thinking that is why out Country is the way it is they take GOD ot of everything and when you do that well you see what is happening...anyways off my soap box.....GODBLESS 9unless that offends you. than i will say it anyways ;-)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back