• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F Amanda’s Interrogation Explicit -everywhere

TickleEverySpot

This is my first attempt at writing after being a long time of this forum. Feedback is appreciated. I hope you enjoy.

-TickleEverySpot

Amanda was buxom red headed beauty with soft milk white skin and meticulous self care to include weekly pedicures. As the head of IT security for one of the nation’s largest banks it was often her work that deterred a single person from millions in theft. Today, that would change and she would learn that everyone has a breaking point…..

Mmmmmmmm wake up my dear, it’s time to give me the information I need, her captor said.

Amanda opened her eyes but was unable to move anything. She did an assessment and felt her toes could not move and were tied. Her feet were in stocks, legs were spread and strapped at the thighs, something was inserted into her naught place, strapped at the ribs, biceps, wrists and forehead. She then noticed when she looked up there was a large TV with a pair of feet tied on them….. omg they were her feet. The cold let her know she was completely naked as well.

You’re going to be in big trouble. Let me out of this now Amanda demanded.

Tsk tsk my dear, Being rude won’t help your cause. tell me the password for Iron guardian system and you’ll be free and …. Won’t have to be convinced….😈 cooed her captor.

Sigh, ok dear have it your way. In my criminal undertakings I have found that pleasure and tickling get results 100% of the time compared to pain. I’m going to rub a topical gel on your clit that will allow all the sensations within your sex to increase but deny the ability to climax for 8 hours before it wears off. Also I’m going to use a special roller to get the blood flowing to your feet, then put some of the rarest body oil in the world, it makes the skin ultra soft and sensitive, the I will place heaters on each sole for 5 minutes until the perfect glistening is present. Then, I will begin to meticulously find every single spot on your feet and body that is ticklish and exploit it with tools and techniques long used and practiced . This will occur while the gspot vibrator with clit stimulator is on full😈😘. Your will be so overstimulated and and so desperate to climax that you’ll tell me anything I want to and start heaving dark secrets too in an attempt to get it to stop. Last chance hun, what’s the Iron guardian password…. - Captor

I’m not even ticklish asshole, so enjoy the weird rub fetish. ( in truth Amanda had never been tickled, not once, so how bad can it be really…) -Amanda

As you wish … Captor

The captor grabbed the special roller its spines made her try to scrunch her toes but she held in a laugh with maximum effort as she learned she was indeed ticklish on her feet. Next the captor oiled her soles up and he managed to get a “hahaha oh god” from her lips when he oiled between her toes and the middle arch. Next she watched as he rolled up two heaters to bake her ever soft and sensitive foot. She could feel the tingles and as she watched on the tv it really did make them have a glisten. She was lost in the tv when she let out a gasp as a cold gel was applied to her clit and began to make her entire sex tingle.

She watched as her captor took the heaters away and pulled up a stool and a table full of common objects. Then walked back up to her waist and began to attach something to the other end of whatever was inserted into her.

Captor- what I’m attaching is a silicone tongue and suction device. See it will mimic the best oral you’ve ever had, licking suction and variations and will never tire. This is in addition to the g spot vibrator that’s inserted.

Amanda began to feel real terror for the first time. 👀👀👀

The captor picked up a remote control and pressed a few buttons, inside her began the most delicious vibrating, whirling while the silicone tongue began its unholy yet amazing assault on her clit while the gspot started on full and made her instantly wet.

A moan escaped “. Uggggghhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmm”

Amanda hadn’t been with anyone in awhile with work and all taking up so much time, who could date.

Captor- Now the fun begins. He began to scribble his nails on both feet as Amanda tried her best to writhe and grind at the assault of pleasure on her sex.

“”” oh good oh no.. NONONONON ! Stop stop ahaahahaha…”

Amanda discovered her feet were not only ticklish but insanely ticklish and she couldn’t move them at all. All she could do was watch this awful thing happen as she had a front row seat to her feet’s demise. This exploration continued on. He discovered spots that made her howl.

“””””mmmmmhhhhmmmm “ OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD, “ She was right there on
The edge , the tickling broke her resolve and she just wanted to cum. But she couldn’t. Oh this is awful she thought between moans as the tongue showed no signs of stopping.

Then…. She saw the weirdest thing, the captor was putting on grooming gloves for a dog on each hand.

“ Want to tell me the passcode yet?” He asked.

“ mmmmmmm no… uhhhhhhh, I’ll never ugh ugh ugh god…. break….” - Amanda

“ Let’s speed this up shall we”
He turned the tongue and vibrate on full and alternating, this made her eyes shoot wide open.

Olga, get the pits, hips and sides. From out of sight a buxom blonde with blue eyes and long nails appeared. She stood at the side and without a warning, began to spider tickle Amanda pits and squeeze her ribs.

She was howling

“AHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHHAHA NO NO NO GOD NO PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA I CA AHAHAHAHHA I CANT I CANTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE MMMMMMHMMMM UUUUHHH GOD”

She needed to cum. Her upper was apparently deathly ticklish . When she did open her eyes she saw Olga’s wicked smile and hard nipples. What was to happen next would break her.

As Amanda caught site of the TV she didn’t comprehend way was about to happen. As both hands wearing those dog grooming gloves began to slide all over her soles and toes in what was the best and worst feeling possible. At that same time Olga moved from the worked over pits and ribs to dig into Amanda’s hips.

Her eyes shot open and she screamed and begged. It was too much. The vibe, the silicone tongue, the hips , the feet all of it too much pleasure to handle.

“ HAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHHA AHAHHA ILL AHAHAHAHAHHA TALK AGAHAHAHHAA PLEASE AHAHAHAHHA MMMMMMMMHMMMMM GOD YES AHAHAHAHAH ILLL TELL AAHAAHHAHAHA YOU OOOHOJOHOHOHOHOAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA ANYTHING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAH”

the tickling stopped. But the vibe and tongue didn’t.

“What is the code” - Captor

“757gh8754yhtr7112g” - Amanda

“Good girl” “Olga would you please“

Amanda felt a prick in her thigh and then suddenly she could feel the climax happening. Her body shook, her toes tried to spread and she screamed in ecstasy as wave after wave of climax racked her overstimulated body.

When she awoke the police were urging her loose after an anonymous tip. She could vaguely hear the cops talking about millions being stolen from a bank before she passed out again.

When she got home from the hospital from observation she had a card waiting on her counter. When she opened the envelope a thumb drive fell out. The card was plain except for a small bit of writing.

Amanda, get well soon. Say anything and round two will be so much worse in addition to this hitting every email in your bank.

Curious she booted up her lap top, instead the thumb drive and gasped in horror. It was three simultaneous shots of her interrogation one constantly on her face, the feed from the tv of her feet and a long shot of her body from her feet facing up towards her head. She flushed as she was embarrassed but also craved it again. Maybe should would file a report after all…

Wow that was a really hot story. Perfect length too. I'd love to hear more detail on what Amanda's feet looked like if you write a sequel.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back