• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F + F/M - Tickle Torture Revenge with J

JP Tickle

To add some context to this true story. Me and J have had a few different session together, in hotels, home and a dungeon. However, this is the first time we have met in 7 years. We had planned to meet earlier in the year but I had to cancel (you can also read my story about how J planned to punish me for cancelling) * I’ll add the link.
So this time round we made a plan to really push each other to our limits. We only had around 2 hours to tie each other up and tickle torture to the point of insanity. In order to achieve this, we both decided to do the unthinkable… we sent each other a list of our absolute worst spots. With this information we could cause absolute mayhem to the mostly immobile Lee.
We met up at a hotel and headed straight to the room to chat and feel comfortable in each others company again. After chatting for 5-10 minutes we decided that time was a factor and we needed to get started. J opted to go first, mainly because she had a real desire to Ler and was relishing the revenge factor. Now I had 30 minutes to do my worst, so with J tied face down and spread eagle, I began.
J had brought a back stroker that she knew worked wonders on her. I started to lightly stroke her back and sides, which initiated loud laughing and plenty of thrashing… a real worry for J as this was only 7th or 8th on her list of most tortuous. After some gentle warm up fun I moved to a more brutally sensitive area, her neck. This was a great reaction… J screamed, laughed, begged and thrashed… with little success of stopping me. This was such an easy place to tickle a great introduction to how bad things were going to get. Now another fun way to torture J is to mess with her mentally. She knew she had 30 minutes of torture but she never had any idea of the real time… this frustrated her no end. Time to really push her… J has 2 “death spots” number 1 is her entire upper legs and number 2 is her toes being nibbled and sucked. I started with number 1. Using all 10 fingers to surround her whole upper leg, I frantically dug my finger in and held on for dear life. This makes J scream and laugh somehow lounger than before, as she fully tests her cuffs strength. This is such an absolute treat for any tickler because it’s 10/10 in terms of tickling sensation. I had the time of my life moving from right leg to left leg.. never allowing her to desensitise at all. Once I could sense that J was getting tired it was time to move to spot number 2. Now oddly enough her upper legs being tickled makes J thrash uncontrollably, but having her toes lickled doesn’t… it almost paralysed her whole body. This makes its so simple and so effective to torture. I am able to fully explore every millimetre of each hyper sensitive toe. I take my time to savour her reactions as she’s almost motionless but definitely not quite. This causes a mixture of laughing and cries of NO!!!!! It’s glorious. Once I’ve made sure that all 5 toes have had my full attention, it’s time to move to her other foot… again this never allows J to desensitise and allows me to push her beyond her limit. At this point she must be certain that it can’t get any worse. J was requesting to be truly tortured so I did the one thing I knew she could barely handle…. To combine her two worst spots.
I untied her ankles, spread her knees and secured her ankles to each other. This meant that with me sat between her knees, I’d have her upper legs separated and immobile with her soles facing up and together… just in front of my face (almost a half hogtie). Without warning I hit her with both.. all 10 fingers tickling her legs and my tongue teasing each toe. This sent J wild… So wild that she began to weep, Although I didn’t even notice as I was in Ler heaven. I continued until J couldn’t take any more, although in hindsight and based on what she then did to me, I should have carried on with this brutal torture.
After 30 minutes I untied J, allowed her some time to rest before she’d seek her revenge.

It’s now time for J to have me tied down and tortured. Now for context, this was the first time in 7 years that I’ve been tied down and tickled… added to that J was desperate to push me way beyond my limit, and foe good reason.
1. she was going through a cruel LER craving phase.
2. I had rudely cancelled on her earlier in the year.
3. I had just spent 30 minutes making her scream, thrash and cry through some incredibly cruel tickling.
She was very much ready for revenge.

As you’ll remember, when I cancelled on J she sent me a cruel “Punishment” story and boy did she live up to that. She had me tied tight, face down and spread eagle. J was keen to re-find all my worst spots and spent the first 5 minutes “testing”. First she traces my back with the body scratcher which illicit plenty of twitches and groans… however J was looking for a more desperate reaction from me. She tried my neck, between my legs, behind my knees and then my feet. So with 25 minutes to go it became clear that J was going to focus on my feet… my absolute worst spot for sure. Now it’s always that little more difficult to remember the session when you’re on the end of the torture. What I can remember involves J covering my feet in baby oil, locking one foot in place and attacking my soles with her hair brush… she was absolutely relentless! I kept thinking that she’d move on soon or rest up…. But she never seem too. She verbally taunted and laughed as I thrashed and groaned. It’s safe to say that this over stimulation on my soles was maddening. Every time she did move to a new spot it wasn’t 2 or 3 minutes before she had the brush in hand and upturned soles punished. To add to the overall torment she ended with an incredible piece of mental and physical tickle torture. As she was scrapping the brush rapidly up and down my left sole, the alarm for 30 minutes went.. J responded “You don’t think we’re stopping do you?” - WTF!!! This was brutal, I was very ready for the tickling to stop now…. J was not.

Moral of the story… never cancel on J again.

What a wonderful switch session! Glad you enjoyed yourselves so much. :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back