• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/f: First workplace tickle in 5-1/2 years!

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
Minutes ago I tickled a female colleague (not that I try to tickle men) successfully for the first time in five and a half years! Ever since transferring to this department at my workplace in November 2001, I have had no success :hipoke: tickling female coworkers. Who knows why, but that is the fact. Either I did it wrong, picked a woman who wasn't ticklish, or the gal would not let me know I got her.

That just changed thanks to an opportunity too good to resist. An attractive 50-something blonde colleague named Margaret called me to her office regarding a project of ours. As she recently injured the big toe of her left foot, she was resting her bare feet on the guest chair. Yes, entering the office, Margaret's naked soles all but jumped in my face.

At first I almost blew it, as before I could devise a way to get close enough to her feet to tickle them, Margaret stood to get something from her desk. Fortunately, when resuming her seat she rested her injured foot on the guest chair, and this time it didn't have to have "tickle me" written on it for me to act! As Margaret showed me a document, I leaned on her chair, my hand near that bare foot of hers. Hoping to ease in to it, I motioned to her injured toe.

Margaret took the bait and proceeded to talk about her toe injury. Ever the caring colleague, I asked if her foot hurt all over or if the pain was just on the toe.

"How does this feel?," I asked, touching the top of her foot. Margaret said it was okay.

"And," I said, tickling her bare sole, "How does this feel?"

For a split second Margaret did not react as though it tickled, but a moment later she grinned broadly. After about three or four second of my fingers tickling her foot, she pulled away.

:cat: "But I am ticklish," Margaret smiled.

Unlike other sneak tickles I've pulled off, there was no after-tickle discussion. Frankly, several people were within earshot so that was just as well.

Nonetheless, it feels great to finally tickle a female colleague again!

Last edited:
Em Es said:
"And," I said, tickling her bare sole, "How does this feel?"

For a split second Margaret did not react as though it tickled, but a moment later she grinned broadly. After about three or four second of my fingers tickling her foot, she pulled away.

:cat: "But I am ticklish," Margaret smiled.

I like your style, my friend! I'm gonna use the "how does this feel" line next time I spy a tickle target! GREAT post! :triangle:

Em Es

I really enjoyed your post. It's good to hear that you're having such wonderful experiences. I hope there are many more in your immediate future!

You are one lucky dog! Congratulations on the carpe tickle! That's one you'll remember for a very long time... maybe all your life! :cool2:

The world's smallest but coolest fan club

I don't think I have posted a true story that has not resulted in nice comments from Reflexology414, Sole Seeker and Milagros317. Thanks as always, guys.

And tkltkltkl, I appreciate your compliment regarding my sneaky approach to tickling Margaret. I used that trick once before - on the job, no less, about ten years ago. A cute female colleague was limping past me on her way to the door, saying her foot fell asleep. Her slip-on footwear made it easy to get a bare foot to tickle as I swiftly moved to investigate her ailment. First I tapped the top of her foot, asking if she felt it. Then, removing her slip-on shoe, I tickled her sole, asking if she felt that. Smiling broadly as she quickly pulled her foot away, she told me, "You're bad."

True Tickler . . .

Quick thinking has never been my specialty. But a lifetime of blowing opportunity taught me to tickle when the bare female foot is in your face!

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back