• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M lee/ler in CT seeks other area M

whitecoyote

28 year old male, 5' 11", 200lbs, brown hair and eyes, looking for other area men who are into tickling and cum control. I am mostly a lee but will switch to a ler in the right situation. I am very strong into clothing fetishes. My fantasy tops would include a Scotsman, dressed in kilt and tartan, a mountman man in his buckskin and coonskin cap and various other forms of uniforms (i.e. revolutionary war american and british, fox hunting, cowboys and indians, anything really that is not an ordianry cop or militray uniform). I also have a boot fetish, cowboy boots, equestrian, knee-hi moccasins and such. I am also intrested in fursuits and hypnosis. I wouldn't mind experimenting with clothespins, weights or beads. Light whipping and wrestling is acceptable but no extreme pain or humiliation. Any lers in the area are welcome to contact me to talk.

A Slave that would never get tired of being tickled

Hello,
My name is tickleslave 07, and I'm a 6'3'' giant of man with size 13 feet that are narrow and high arched.
And I live in Frankling Mass I love being naked tightly restrained blindfolded and tickled all over my body without mercy in tons of different positions, so you never get tired of tickling give me a try
you won't be sorry I have a 100% ticklish body anywhere and everywhere you can imagine, oh and I'm 46yrs old.

Hope to hear from you soon Tickleslave 07

hey there

i am a grea ttickler.any pics of them feet?lol

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back