• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M looking for long term tickle rp partner!

Arch_Tickler

Hey everyone! I am a ler and I am looking for a long term role play parter to explore some tickle torture roles I have in mind. I like detained and long term roles that have both extreme tickling as well as a story. I have many scenarios and am open to hearing any ideas you have too. As you can tell from my name I have a thing for feet so the more ticklish your feet are the better, but I love to tickle anywhere that is sensitive haha.

Some of the basic scenes I like are listed below:

1. Tickle Slave - I have been obsessed with you for years and one day I decide to take you and keep you in my tickle dungeon. Turning you into my tickle slave.

2. Personal Assistant - I am a wealthy and powerful business man who is looking for a new personal assistant. There are many rumours about me and they are all true. You get an interview.

3. First pedicure - I run a high end nail salon and you come in for your very first pedicure and you discover just how sensitive your feet are, but you also discover how much you like it.

4. The nurse - I am a patient with a terminal illness who has always been in the hospital because of it. I get news that I only have 6 months to live. We have gotten to know each other pretty well over the years and you ask me if there is anything I could wish for what would it be. i explain my desire for tickling and it just so happens you are extremely ticklish.

5. Wednesday Adamas - You are Wednesday and seeing as you love torture and pain I ask you to be my next subject. But it just so happens that your only weakness is being tickled. (we can change the role to work with Harley Quinn also)

I have many more ideas and would love to brainstorm a role with you! If you want to reach and rp or just chat about tickling, feel free to dm me here or on kik: arch_tickler_rp

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back