• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M tickling as a side activity during other social activities

kucheeku

TMF Master
Within the last year, I've been finding more men open to M/M tickling without genital touching nor working towards orgasm. This is pretty cool to me, since the idea of tickling a guy to orgasm isn't my interest for every guy I've met for tickling.

A few have shared an interest in casual conversations while being tickled, or being "snuck on" to be tickle attacked. I've also had one or two who seemed to enjoy the idea of being tickled as a distraction--for instance, being tickled while working online.

I love this idea of having tickling incorporated as a casual side activity while meeting with another guy for another central purpose (playing games, watching TV, etc.)

Any other guys feel the same way?

I have a few tmf friends who aren't gay but will read my tickle stories or do non erotic roleplay on kik. It's kind of neat.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back