• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M Tickling in VA/MD

bigflatfoot14

TMF Regular
Hi
i love to get tickled and to tickle with other guys. I love an intense usually 2 hour or longer tickle session when I am the ticklee or tickler.
If you like big feet, the attached picture is of my feet just taken this weekend Feb 15, 2020, I love my feet rubbed and or licked and I give a good foot massage too.
I live near Fredericksburg VA so DC and MD, are not too far away, I also travel to DE, PA, NC, NJ for fun on weekends
I am 49, 340 lbs, 6ft, and size 14 men's shoe. Generally I prefer age 25 and up. For tickling I love to meet evil ticklers and or guys who know they are ticklish and love getting an intense tickle session.

Contract me via [email protected] if you might be interested in meeting for a foot/tickle session. Requests for more foot pictures will be deleted.

Thanks
bigflatfoot14

Attachments

• IMG_4116-001.JPG
    IMG_4116-001.JPG
    784 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back