• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M tickling to help with the blues?

kucheeku

TMF Master
I've been giving thought to helping men going through stress and blues by tickling them based on their needs. This would be done without genital tickling, genital touching nor providing them with orgasm. With all that's going on in the world today, I feel there's a need for men especially to benefit from this service. I'm wondering what you might think. I welcome your thoughtful feedback. Thanks!

are you sure you're doing it to help their needs though? lol. You mean not be touching their privates but you're still into m/m tickling. lol.

are you sure you're doing it to help their needs though? lol. You mean not be touching their privates but you're still into m/m tickling. lol.

I've always been into m/m but I'm also asexual. It's always been hilarious on here how people have always assumed m/m tickling must mean you're gay.

I've always been into m/m but I'm also asexual. It's always been hilarious on here how people have always assumed m/m tickling must mean you're gay.

I've stated what seems to be hundreds of times here on this board that the vast majority of men I've tickled (with or without bondage) identify as straight. Folks can think what they wish, but I highly doubt all these men are lying. In fact, I believe most of them are relieved to be able to share their kinks honestly with someone empathetic to their needs.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back