• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[M4F] In search of long term f Lee rp partner.

Arch_Tickler

Hello, I am a Dom who is looking for a long term roleplay partner to explore some of my kinky and dark roles. I'm looking to explore roles that are kind of unique in terms of BDSM well I'm looking to explore tickle torture in addition to my more mainstream BDSM kinks. Allow me to explain a little more...

As I stated I am a Dom and overall one of my biggest kinks is BDSM, but there is one problem, I am not a fan of physical pain. Unlike beyoncé whips and chains do not excite me lol. The best way to put it is I prefer non-damaging forms of BDSM. So what aspects of BDSM do I enjoy, well basically everything else! What does excite me is bondage, pushing your limits and sexual torment. Which I believe can be even more sadistic, and I'm looking for a partner who is willing to explore this with me.

So how does Tickling fit into all of this. Well Tickling itself can be extremely intense and torturous. I love the idea of tieing someone down and Tickling them as they scream, cry and beg thrashing around helplessly. It satisfies my more sadistic side. Now don't think that I am only interested in Tickling, I am also interested in bondage, forced orgasms, overstimulation, toys, face fucking, cock worship, hypnosis, mind break, incest, CNC, tears, feet as it goes hand in hand with Tickling and most of all I like a woman who willing agrees to do something she doesn't like just to please me 😈

Obviously not all of my kinks have to be included, but it gives you an idea of what I'm interested in. If this sounds like something you are interested in feel free to send me a chat, bonus points if you tell me how Ticklish you are! Below are a few roleplay ideas I have to kick off the conversation.

Nurse - You are a nurse and I am one of your patients who has a rare terminal illness. You hear that the doctors only gave me a month to live. You ask me if I had one final wish what would it be and figuring I have nothing to loose I confess my kinky desires to you.

Daughter - I am a single father and you are my daughter. I have always been the best father, always supportive and kind and very protective. I taught you about traditional gender roles and being submissive to your husband. You decide that daddy is the best man and you want to submit to him rather than find a husband.

Prince - I am the prince of the kingdom and it is know that I have a love for women and rumored of my kinky desires. One day the village hears that the prince is holding auditions for any village girl that wants to become his new concubine and join his court and live at the castle.

Cult - I am the leader of a Cult on a remote and beautiful plot of land where nobody bothers us. We grow our own food and live in harmony. Women can gain status in the cult by serving the leaders desires. The more beautiful and the more you are willing to do the higher status in the cult.

Kidnapped - I have been stalking you for years now, I have learned everything about you. I finally decide to kidnap you and keep you in my sex dungeon for own sexual pleasure. Eventually breaking you into becoming the perfect submissive slave.

Aunt - you are my beautiful and naturally flirtatious aunt who has always loved the attention of men and knew exactly how to get it. You are spending the summer with my family and know I have a crush on you and you decide to make this my best summer ever.

Mom - You are a single mother and I am your son. We have always been extremely close and you have always known I have had a bit of a thing for Tickling. My grades have been slipping and you have tried everything, so you decide in a last ditch effort, use my sexual desires as incentive to do better in school.

Shoe Store - I run a high end shoe store and you are my favorite customer, not only because you are extremely beautiful but because I have learned that you are extremely ticklish. I decided to turn you into my slave in a dark and ancient hypnosis ritual.

Cheerleader - You are the most popular and beautiful girl in school who happens to be the head cheerleader. I'm a nerd who has a major crush on you. Your family hires me as a tutor and I take the opportunity to hypnotize you I to becoming my eager girlfriend and sex toy.

Harley Quinn - Once again Harley Quinn gets captured but instead of being sent to Arkham asylum you get sent to a new facility on the other side of the country where I will be your new doctor. I proceed to sexually torment you and tickle torture you breaking you once again and becoming loyal to me instead of the joker.

Feel free to ask any questions and send any ideas you have as well 😊

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back