• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[M4F] Looking for rp partner to explore Tickling and feet roles longterm.

Arch_Tickler

I am looking for a roleplay partner who is willing to explore some roles based of Tickling and feet. I know it sounds a little odd, but my two biggest kinks are feet and Tickling and unfortunately I do not get to explore them often. I'm looking for a partner with an open mind to help brink my kinky fantasies to life!

Nurse - I am a terminally ill patient and you are my nurse. We have gotten close over the years and we're very friendly. One day the doctors say I only have a few months to live. You feel bad and chat with me one night, asking if I had a final wish what would it be. I confess that I have thing for feet and Tickling women and it just so happens that you are extremely ticklish.

Prince - I am the prince of the kingdom and I am looking for a new concubine to join me at the castle and to join my court. Posters are eput up around the village announcing this saying anyone can audition, but must have beautiful feet and preferably Ticklish.

Shoe store - You are a bored housewife who decides to go show shopping. You come into my high end shoe store where I assist you and you quickly notice how much attention I'm paying to your feet. You decide to tease me more and more enjoying the attention and things eventually escalate.

Purchase - You were raised at a special Russian school that trains girls to be the perfect domestic servants and sex slaves, then to be auctioned off to the highest bigger. I purchased you for an abnormally large sum of money, because you are have abnormally Ticklish and sensitive feet, not to mention beauty.

Feel free to ask any questions you have or suggest roles, I love to brainstorm.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back